|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Tile for a leopard gecko habitat?
- I have slate tiles in my geckos 20 gallon long tank and I love it, its been a great substrate so far. It was pretty cheap I believe I paid like $10 bucks for 3 tiles. Alot of leo owners use slate tiles because of how natural it looks like you mentioned and easy to clean. He loves it and lays his belly on the tiles for heat Its very easy to clean just scoop the poop or use wet paper towels to clean. And yes it is good to use sand underneath the tiles to block some of the extra heat, because UTH's can get hot. I used about 5 small bags for my 20 long, and it reaches 90 degrees which is great. Measure the 10 gallon and try to get the biggest slate tiles that will fit. I filled in the cracks with sand so crickets cant get into the cracks. I filled the extra space on the sides of the tank with small rocks over the sand and it looks great, (home depot didnt have tiles that would fit the whole terraium). But overall slate tiles have been the best substrate Ive used so far so much better then reptile carpet and so much easier to clean.
- Q:Ceramic,Clay And Porcelin Tile Differences?
- Installing tile over concrete is the best way to install floor just make sure all the cracks are filled in with a ardex filler or even mortar smoothed out. As far as the old tile glue on just try to scrap it clean as best as possible and go from there. Also make sure u sweep and clean the area good free of dirt as best as possible.
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- Normal price to just install tile and porcelain is no different to install, will range from 4/6 $ a s/f.. So he/ she is doing all the rip out / disposal and prep work for basically free.. If they do check out w/ their references and have all insurances.Liability and workmans comp, then you may well go for it.. Times are slow now and they may very well be cutting you a deal to get a good job. Any questions you have on how he/ she is doing it ( as far as what materials and such so you know their not cutting corners) you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:What is the best tiles?
- Champion, Dongpeng Tiles, Nobel Tiles, Mona Lisa Tiles, Marco Polo Tiles and other top ten brands
Not the best, only the most appropriate, different parts of the selection, the characteristics of different tiles, there is no need to be the best, neither economic nor nicely suitable for paving parts
- Q:how to lay tile in bathroom?
- I merely retiled my kitchen floor and am interior the technique of doing the bathing room. Are you utilising the self stick type tiles? you do not could get rid of the sheet vinyl if there is not any injury to it. you would be suitable to place the back board for a sparkling floor for the tiles to stick to. while you're utilising the self stick tiles and don't choose to place the back board you additionally could make the tiles stick purchase utilising a tile glue purely a skinny layer will cause them to connect with the floor everlasting.
- Q:Apply vinyl over ceramic tile?
- You could use a self levelling floor screed to cover the ceramic tiles I would try getting a quote from a flooring contractor first as they would do it all in a day and you would have a Professional finish with minimal disruption which would be well worth the cost. If you decide to do it yourself then use the twin pack levelling compound which can be spread with a trowel this will take any unevenness out of the tiles and can be spread 6mm thick feathering to nothing. The tiles will need to be de-greased and treated with a bonding agent first. good luck
- Q:Self adhesive tiles?
- That partially depends on how heavy the tiles are and the reinforcement of your wall. I remember when asking about putting tiling in my kitchen that for large areas of wall tile you need a special drywall or wall reinforcement. You may also need a special adhesive to add in addition to the self adhesive since the floor tiles will be put up in a manner that they are not truly designed for.
- Q:Marco Polo tiles have several manufacturers
- Marco Polo himself is no factory, are done in other factories and then paste the brand, advertising is good but the quality of the general
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- determine if you would want lots cut tiles along the edge or not. if you do want cut tiles, square the room, level the floor, line the floor and start laying tiles from the center towards the wall. if you dont want a lot of cutted tile. plan it that the cutted tiles on the side of the wall that can be hidden. square the wall, level the floor and line the floor. you may want to start from the entrance door. use tile spacers and use the lines regularly so you would have a well alligned tiles. remember not to use too dry or too wet tile adhives. too dry is difficult to manage and too wet will cause bubbles and would be hallow. these would be weak points of the tile and breaks easily. get a book with illustrations or someone to help you. especially wiht the cutting
- Q:Asbestos Floor Tile problem?
- Asbestos okorder.com and I can provide homeowner consultation on how to safely deal with asbestos floor tile in the home. I can cite study data showing exposure levels associated with certain floor tile removal tasks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range