Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6229
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:I need a new vacuum help me pick one!?
- go to where u shop and see what they have and then u will be able to see if it will be what u need
- Q:What forms of vacuum cleaners are out there?
- Greetings, My Dyson DC-14 from Costco about $400 is powerful. It is easy to clean. Kinda wish I would have got the animal hair one...the DC17. On the down side...it is a beast to move around. S1lent
- Q:Top 10 Consumer Reports vacuum cleaners?
- I don't take much stock in consumer Reports evaluations. they seem biased to low end or mid range items, which I think are junk.
- Q:dirt devil vacuum cleaner?
- You okorder.com It's the best vacuum cleaner OKorder store
- Q:I have carpet cleaners coming tomorrow morning. Do they vacuum before they clean, or am I supposed to do that?
- It must depend on the cleaning service that you use. The company that I use always does heavy duty vacuuming prior to cleaning my carpets. I use a local service, not a chain as I was never pleased with them. Next time, be sure to ask so that you will know what you are supposed to do ahead of time. Hopefully your company will bring a vacuum tomorrow!
- Q:Why are sewing machines and vacuum cleaners always repaired at the same shop?
- Are they? Not around here. But if they do that where you live, maybe it's because there aren't enough of either to make a profitable business.
- Q:do you get tired of cheap products being sold in most stores?
- Case in point, I have blown up at least 2 vacuums per year for the eight years I've lived here. I had a Siberian Husky and had to vacuum nearly everyday to keep my house from looking like it snowed in here. I finally got the extended warranty for $19 and they have replaced it for free the last 5 times. Also, do you notice more stores are limiting the return time? Some stores it is 30 days, some 90 and most products don't go bad in that time frame. So, you are stuck with it. I have a Sunbeam toaster from the 1950's that has outlasted the one I got for my wedding that almost burn down my kitchen! It is all of these products coming in from China which are meant to be disposable, but cheap.
- Q:Do you think that witches are extinct species for reason...?
- They aren't extinct...they simply changed the first letter in the word to go into hiding. I lived with one for some time I know...
- Q:At wallmart or any other store do they sell any steam cleaner vacuums? ?
- Wall Mart, K Mart, Meijers, just about any store carries them. I would get the one with attachments os you can get into corners and do the furniture if you decide too. You can also get the little green machine for touch up jobs
- Q:Should I vacuum gravel and screws?
- The problem with upright vacuum cleaners is the belt drive for the beater bar. The screws will do major damage to the rubber and you'll have to replace it. If you can use the hose without the bar and pick up all of the big stuff then you can vacuum the small gravel and dust as usual.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range