||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
L: 2200 W: 1220mm T: 6-12mm
L: 2440 W: 600mm T: 6-12mm
L:1200 W: 1200mm T: 6-12mm
L: 600 W: 600mm T: 6-12mm
1) surface color
Wood, cloth, marble
2) Top layer
Lightgage stee joist
UV and AL2O3
6) Surface Effect
Smooth,embossed, shinning or matt etc.
Matt 30±5%, Semi Gloss 50±5%, High Gloss 70±5%
8) Production Line
PUR hot lamination
4-side T&G with micro bevel or square edge
♦ Damp-proof and water-proof
♦ Good heat insulation and noise insualation
♦ More stable, energy-saving and healthy
♦ Rot-proof and long life
♦ Natural and environment friendly
♦ small heavy
♦ good health for family
♦ long life and easy to exchange
♦ wonderful color
♦ Installation: glue or lightgage steel joist
♦ Precision cutting without edge broken
1) Advertising Signs, billboards, displays, exhibition stands
2) Screen printing, laser engraving
3) Thermoformed parts
4) Architecture, indoor and outdoor decoration
5) Furniture, kitchen & bathroom cabinet
6) Walls & partitions, wall cladding
7) Ceiling boards
8) Poolside furniture, swimming pool floor planking
9) Chemical industry and laboratory equipment
10) Apparatus, container & machine construction
11) Interior scaleboard for boat & ship, vehicle, train
Q1: Are you a factory manufacturer or a trade company?
What are your product ranges? Where is your market?
A: we are manufacturer specializing in stationery and plastic packing products in highly quality
and competitive price with over years,such as file folder,file bag,gift bag,closet organizer ,
packages of cosmetic and other daily necessities, they are mainly famous ,
such as USA, AUSTRILA, CANADA,EUROPE ,MIDDLE EAST,SOUTHEAST ASIA AND SO ON.
Q2: If the products have some quality problem ,how will you deal with it?
A1: If the quality problem caused by us, we will provide a replacement service,and we must keep in mind.
Take measures to control quality strictly,we adhere to the principle: “ quality first”.
Q3: Is free design assistance available for clients?
A3: If you have problems in designing or beautifying the customized product,
we will offer you the best design assistance.
- Q:Larege Plastic sheets?
- OKorder.com has a vast amount of stencil supplies.
- Q:Why does the dentists ask you to bite on this black sheet of rubber or plastic at the end?
- Sounds like he was using articulating paper. You bite on it and it leaves a colour (usually red or blue) on the teeth were they touch the opposing teeth. If your dentist has just done a filling for example they will check that they have not altered your bite by propping your mouth open or allowing no contact to be made, as both of these situations will cause problems. However if if was a rubbery mixture in a tray which was inserted over all your teeth and you were asked to bite into it, he was taking impressions. If your still unsure just ask, im bet he will be pleased to tell you hope this helps :-)
- Q:Bendable sheet of plastic that intensifies heat from sun?
- sounds like a fresnel lense
- Q:what machine would i use to stamp or cut sheets of plastic into shapes?
- Ckeck okorder.com/ ...
- Q:Cheep sheet wood?.......................?
- Go have a look at fake panelling. the stuff with printed wood grain on it. If you turn it over, the back of it is usually ribbon cut mahogany. I did a cabin interior with it and finished the joints with stained pine lath and it looks like.......expensive!
- Q:LOOKING FOR THICK FLEXIBLE PLASTIC SHEETING?
- Have you tried Home Depot or JoAnn Fabric? Both sell different mil thicknesses of sheeting.
- Q:PE plastic sheet surface how to film?
- Second, you should figure out the material properties of your plate itself. And you want to put on the membrane, two kinds of material compatibility?.
- Q:How Much Does A 10x6 Sheet Of Plexi Glass Cost?
- feet or inches?
- Q:how much to install FRP per sheet?
- How To Install Frp
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plate and HIPS plate?
- Polystyrene (HIPS) is an impact polystyrene product produced by the addition of butyl rubber particles in polystyrene. This product will be added micron polystyrene rubber particles and through the branches to polystyrene and rubber particles together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range