Cummins Engine Diesel Generator Defeng Alternator Smartgen or DSE System Low-noise 100kw
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
6 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
29.4L/H (100% Load)
22.4L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing,4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Dimensions and weight
L: 2100 mm
L: 3000 mm
W: 750 mm
W: 1300 mm
H: 1250 mm
H: 1250 mm
- Q:AC motor for wind turbine help?
- no, not without a lot of difficulty. Stick with DC motors, and only ones with permanent magnets. .
- Q:The blower motor for my ac and heat stopped working, how exactly do I get to the motor to replace it?
- normally the blower motor is located underneath the dash on the passenger side by the floorboard of the vehicle
- Q:How to choose the AC motor?
- 1. According to the power consumption of the load, the motor power is selected, and the motor power is 1-1 of the load power. 2 times2, select the speed, the motor speed on those a few, choose a slightly larger than the load you need.3. Choose the installation form of the motor4, but also choose three-phase single-phase, as far as possible to choose three-phase
- Q:Why do motors need capacitance when they start?
- Only single-phase AC motors use capacitor, DC motor and three-phase AC motor are not needed.The two phase motor coil can not generate a rotating magnetic field, which must be in a coil on series capacitor, the current current branch ahead of another coil, in order to form a rotating magnetic field between the two coils, the rotation of the rotor.
- Q:What is the serial number for the bearing of this AC motor?
- Q:How do you build a very simple, very basic 120 Volt AC induction motor?
- For wire wrapped around nails or something, use a lower voltage. Look at descriptions of how motors work and compare AC motors with DC motors. A permanent magnet AC motor might work better than an induction motor. Study all the kinds of AC motors. Single-phase AC motors usually need capacitors. If possible, wind the wire on something U shaped and put the rotor between the ends of the U.
- Q:What is an AC motor exactly? i need help!?
- A motor that runs on alternating current as opposed to direct current. There are several types, also things like drills tend to have universal motors that will run on either.
- Q:Is there a filter for noise through AM radio caused by EMI of AC motor?
- You might try a differrent kind of radio. Like one of those that are made by tool manufacturers for job sites. They have a lot of shielding around the tuning circuits to reduce the amount of EMI from power tools that gets picked up by the tuning circuits. You can't use a filter to reduce the noise. You need better RF shielding.
- Q:ac motors vs dc motors for electric car?
- Energy that is used to power the electric cars is stored in batteries. To run an AC motor you have to convert the DC from the battery to AC current. To make it simpler, a DC motor should be used as it can be driven by DC current.
- Q:Split phase or Capacitor start motor at variable speeds?
- When you run a current through a wire, it will induce a magnetic field. A motor works on the principle that when you place a magnet N to N or S to S, it will repel. By inducing a magnetic field that constantly 'flips', constant torque is applied to the shaft. On a DC motor, this 'flip' is done using a physical device called a commutator. Basically, it flips the + and - leads on the coil around every half turn, so the N and S poles of the fields are always in the reigon where they repel, causing circular motion. When you increase the current capacity, the motor will experience greater torque and will turn faster, and the commutator will flip the polarity as quickly as needed, so you can control a DC motor by reducing the current capacity of the input, by reducing the voltage or by inserting a variable resistor. On an AC motor like the ones you describe, this 'flip' is part of the waveform itself. You can't reduce the speed of the motor by reducing the current capacity(using a rheostat or resistor) because the torque the motor has at a certain shaft angle is related to the voltage it sees. The way AC motors are made to be variable speed is to change the frequency of the input waveform using something called a Variable Frequency Drive or Variable Speed Drive. It will take an input AC signal, turn it into DC, then use power transistors and computer controls to create a new waveform, whose frequency can be easily controlled.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range