Concrete Pump Reachable Height 37m Truck-Mounted
Certification:ISO9001: 2000, CE
Standard:CE, RoHS, SGS, GMP
Production Capacity:50, 000 PCS/Year.
|Item ||Parameter |
|Overall dimensions (Length′ Width ′ Height)mm ||12080× 2490× 3990 |
|Engine fuel ||Diesel |
|Engine emission standard ||Euro III |
|Engine displacementml ||12100 |
|Steering type ||Steering wheel |
|No. of axle ||3 |
|Wheel basemm ||4900+1370 |
|No. of spring leaf (front/rear) ||2/9 |
|Tire ||12.00-20 |
|Track (front/rear)mm ||2034/1831 |
|No. of tire (exclude spare tire) ||10 |
|Total vehicle weightkg ||30050 |
|Crew in cab ||2 |
|Approach angle ||21° |
|Departure angle ||10° |
|Max. speedkm/h ||102 |
|Min. ground clearancemm ||270 |
|Max. grade-ability ||38% |
|Fuel consumption per 100kmL/100km ||40 |
|Chassis model ||FM12 |
|Chassis Grade ||II |
|Chassis manufacturer ||VOLVO |
|Engine model ||D12 |
|Engine manufacturer ||VOLVO |
- Q:What is the depreciation period for concrete and concrete carriers and how much net residual value is
- The net value of the fixed assets is the value of the non-transfer of the fixed assets and shall not be included in the cost and expense. When calculating the depreciation of the fixed assets, the estimated method shall be taken from the original value of the fixed assets,
- Q:Why does concrete pump truck need pipe?
- The concrete pipe is used to replace the concrete slurry before the concrete is pumped. It can be quickly dissolved in water at room temperature to form a lubricating film with countless micro-anions so that the surface of the pipe wall is sufficiently lubricated.
- Q:What parts are concrete pump parts?
- The conveyor mechanism consists of two master cylinders, water tanks, commutation devices, two concrete tanks, two concrete pistons, hoppers, distribution valves (S-shaped valves), swing arms, two swing cylinders and outlet.
- Q:How the concrete pump truck is fuel tank?
- The hydraulic oil (transfer oil) drives the piston movement of the other main cylinder (passive cylinder) by connecting the tubing but causes leakage of the oil due to wear. When the active cylinder piston is running to the bottom, the piston of the passive cylinder has not yet run
- Q:What is the wall thickness of the concrete pump 125?
- Another kind of pump body is installed in the car chassis, and then equipped with retractable or inflected cloth rod, and the composition of the pump.
- Q:How to prevent concrete pump blockage
- Pipeline connection error: pipe error is also likely to cause plugging, pipe layout should be the shortest distance, least elbow, the maximum elbow principle.
- Q:What is the performance of the 60-type concrete pump?
- Maximum theoretical vertical distance m 270Maximum theoretical level of transport distance m 1200
- Q:What are the types of common concrete pumps?
- The pump body installed in the car chassis, and then equipped with retractable or inflected cloth rod, the composition of the pump.
- Q:Building concrete pump is how to bulk cement (concrete) to the high
- The concrete conveying piston connected to the main cylinder piston rod is self-priming in the conveying cylinder. The concrete in the hopper is sucked into the conveying cylinder through the suction port of the valve under the action of the atmospheric pressure and the stirring of the stirring blade.
- Q:What is the difference between the construction of a concrete pump and a concrete distributor?
- Pumping sub-trailer pump and car pump, drag pump delivery range is relatively large, then take the tube in the past can (in the case of pumping pressure allowed), the drawback is relatively bulky, pouring concrete need to arrange people to install pipe,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range