Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:Question about building buildings with a steel frame.?
- Most of the parts are cut, welded, and fabricated indoors in a welding shop at another location. Then they're trucked to the site and simply need to be bolted together. This is made possible through the use of computer aided design and modeling programs, so that parts can be made to fit almost presciently in the field. They buy the steel from steel companies. I couldn't tell you exactly where it comes from, you'd have to ask the contractors themselves.
- Q:Bike Frame-Aluminum vs Steel?
- Someone stated even the $99 walmart bikes are aluminum now. WRONG! Most Walmart bikes have steel frames unless you drop about $200.00. Personally, I prefer aluminum over steel. It's lighter, most times - just as strong and won't rust if you get a ding or scrape in the paint. See links below on Trek M/B. Trek 820 - steel frame - $329.99. Trek 3500 - aluminum frame - $359.99.
- Q:carbon steel strength?
- Ricki is correct. There is no way to tell how much carbon is present just from the term carbon steel. It comes in a wide range of grades within the general classifications of low, medium, and high carbon steel. What you'll get depends on the quality of the knife. As the carbon content increases, the steel becomes harder, stronger, and more responsive to heat treatment. It also becomes more brittle, so a **very** high carbon steel would not be the best thing for a machete. As Ricki said, plain carbon steels are not rust resistant. However, I have had a carbon steel machete for over 40 years and it's just fine. If you take care of it, it will last.
- Q:Polishing stainless steel (revolver)?
- Stainless Steel Revolver
- Q:Is m390 steel aka 20cv steel a tool steel?
- M390 Steel
- Q:Steel Arena ...........?
- Though okorder.com/.. You can also have a look!!
- Q:how to start fallout 3 broken steel?
- Broken Steel Fallout 3
- Q:Site that tells the history of Stainless Steel dining Utensils?
- The booklet 100 years of WMF (WMF: Württembergische Metallwarenfabrik / Wurttemberg Metal Ware Factory) includes the patent application (or better: trade mark application) for stainless Cromargan Steel for the production of cutlery in 1926. Cromargan was the company's fantasy name for stainless Krupp V2A steel. Page 86 (unfortunately WMF is a German company, the booklet therefore is in German). Has nice pictures anyways. Appendix: I found the text (a bit cut however) in English language (without images and booklet, just HTML). See below.
- Q:Why low carbon steel have poor magnetic properties?
- The composition you mention is not a low carbon steel.The carbon and manganese content are high enough to mean that the crystal grain size will be small. A very large grain size is needed in steels for transformers,motors etc.The large grain size and lack of carbides in low silicon steels for magnetic purposes allows the easy movement of magnetic domain walls.Transformer steels typically have a carbon content of about 0.003% and 3.5%Si with the phosphorus and sulphur at a tenth of the levels you mention.The high Si content increases the electrical resistivity of the magnetic core and reduces the power loss from eddy currents(the core metal has voltages generated in it by the changing magnetic fields) and the power lost in eddy currents heats up a transformers core so it needs extra cooling;the loss is inversely proportional to the resistivity and 3.5%Si increases resistivity of iron by a very large amount.The presence of high silicon with ultra low carbon and manganese level allows the soft magnetic steels to be annealed at very high temperatures(850 to 1100deg C)without a phase change so that the crystals have 10,000 to 10,000,000 times the volume of the crystals in heat-treatable (Just)steel you mention.Fine for playing with and demonstrating electromagnetism but not as electrical engineering feedstuff.
- Q:Will carbon steel knives stick to a magnetic knife strip?
- in the journey that your talking a pair of folding pocket knife, i think of that it particularly is truthfully six one way and a 0.5 dozen the different. i in my view do want stainless for my pocket knives. i do no longer elect to grease a knife to the degree i think carbon demands, in basic terms to then stick it my pocket to attraction to airborne dirt and dirt to the knife and oil to my pants. i'm the precise opposite on sheath knives inspite of the undeniable fact that. i admire 1095 carbon steel, undeniable side sheath knives. i will thrash on them difficult, and that i not often have important side issues. of direction, I require them to be lined with some form of powder coat or the like, as a results of fact they are able to rust, yet I do attempt and save them sparkling and dry whilst contained in the sheath, so they gained't pit the uncoated side. My motives for this sheath knife selection is multi-fold. First, those knives are merely much affordable. i do no longer spend $80 funds on a exterior sheath knife. i take advantage of the gadget too difficult to compliment to spend greater. i do no longer in basic terms like the greater classic stainless steels inclusive of AUS-8, 420HC, and 440C (to no longer point out the HORRENDOUS 440A) as a results of fact i think that the all else being equivalent, a stainless blade will bend earlier a carbon blade will injury. I additionally think of that carbon holds an side a minimum of besides, if not greater appropriate, than classic stainless, and it particularly is lots much less difficult to hone. i do no longer comprehend lots approximately those new laminates, different than the very difficult, yet no longer so hard. they look probable too brittle for my use. That, mixed with the very incontrovertible fact that they injury the bank, potential that I merely isn't pondering them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range