Cold Rolled Techniques
Yield Point: 545-565mpa
Deformed bar is widely used in buildings, bridges, roads and other engineering construction. Big to highways, railways, bridges, culverts, tunnels, public facilities such as flood control, dam, small to housing construction, beam, column, wall and the foundation of the plate, deformed bar is an integral structure material. With the development of world economy and the vigorous development of infrastructure construction, real estate, the demand for deformed bar will be larger and larger.
Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m (kg)
- Q:Cold drawn steel wire is a round bar or thread steel in Construction Engineering
- Cold drawn steel wire belongs to round bar in building engineering, and it is thread steel after coining. But the material of steel is not good. Who knows what material he made?.
- Q:Why the longitudinal tie bar adopts screw steel bar, and the transverse transmission bar adopts light round steel bar.
- Dowel arm for transverse construction joint. The transverse construction dowel bar is applied with a light circle and half coated with asphalt, allowing sliding. In practical application, the construction units are convenient for drawing, often use thread steel, and do not apply asphalt. The concrete pouring time on both sides of the construction joint is different, the contraction during the condensation process is not synchronous, and the dowel bar can not be stretched and formed a weak link. Cracks occur at this weak point when concrete slabs contract under loads or natural factors.
- Q:How many patterns are there in threaded steel?
- According to the shape of steel ribs, there are three kinds of patterns: herringbone spiral and crescent shaped patternSteel is commonly known as hot rolled ribbed bar, belonging to the small steel steel, mainly used for steel reinforced concrete structure frame. In use, some mechanical strength, bending deformation property and welding performance are required. The raw steel billet for the production of threaded steel is carbon structural steel or low alloy structural steel which is treated by calm melting, and the finished steel bar is delivered in hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling state.
- Q:Now, the two project is to use rebar or rebar?
- Of course, depends on what steel is used for components, such as the two structure of the structure column, and other minor parts, it does not matter.
- Q:Is the shear wall concealed column stirrup steel or round steel? What are you asking for?
- Round bar is the finished steel hot rolling and cooling, by ordinary low carbon steel and alloy steel under the condition of high temperature pressing, mainly used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete structure, is one of the varieties of steel used in civil engineering in the largest amount.
- Q:10 less than three rebar refers to the rebar?
- Grade steel HPB235, grade three steel, HRB400. Where P represents light circle, and R indicates rib (thread).Numbers indicate the degree of flexion (which can be regarded as strength). Is that clear?
- Q:In the concrete floor, how big can the steel bar be replaced by the big screw steel? How to convert?
- The strength of the reinforcement to be replaced must be greater than or equal to the original strength of the reinforcement. The tensile strength of the original reinforcement, the square of the diameter * the tensile design strength / the diameter of the reinforcement to be replaced by the square *, the tensile design strength.
- Q:What's the difference between earthquake resistant thread steel and common thread steel?
- Seismic steel can meet all the performance indexes of ordinary steel, but also can satisfy the tensile strength and yield strength of the actually measured ratio of not less than 1.25 characters; yield strength and yield strength characteristics measured standard value of the ratio is not greater than 1.30; Taiyuan dedicated steel maximum force elongation of not less than 9%, the three criteria.
- Q:How to judge the quality of thread steel?
- First of all, to see if there are rebar factory quality certificate and inspection report
- Q:What grade of reinforcement is used for cast-in-place floorslab?
- Now the more commonly used high-rise buildings are cast-in-place floorslab.The floor slab, of course, separates the floor and bears and transmits the floor load. At the same time, heat insulation, sound insulation, waterproof and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range