MR series of coating cup with the following characteristics :cup body noo collapse edge , no distortion , no scratches .
water -resistant coating cup indicators"100-10 mins spectrum wave length
Reflectivity rate of coating up : 400-450>92% , 450-650>97% , 650-700>92%
1, lead wire : diameter is 1.22 mm to complete the seven tinned copper wire . rated voltage is 330v . rated temperature is 105 , soft , white . UL certification line . the diameter of each stock tinned copper wire is 0.127 mm . breakdown voltage is 2000v
2, Size : diameter is 20mm .height is 45mm
3,Quality assurance : environmental protection in line with the EU ROHS directive requirements to provide ROHS test report . Have any quality problems , our company unconditionally return or replace the products .
4,Our company lamp cup testing procedures
a, glass rough cup : the main check whether edge collapse , lack edge and distortion
b, coating cup : the main check apperance . pinhole , glass cold mark , bubbles , scratches and film color
c, finished cup : the focus should be on checking whether the apperance of the lamp is dirty , straight pins and lamp holders are
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- To 30VA/ square meters, the transformer needs 30KVA, with two 120 square copper wire. Specific should be used to determine the total power of the lighting transformer.
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- How many transformers should be used in the lighting of the 36V transformer, which should be chosen according to the power required. The greater the load (power), the greater the power to select the transformer.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Secondary current =5000VA/220=22A, you can select the 32A leakage protection switch.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- What you think? Your light is 220V, right. Over 36V, it's better not to live with electricity unless there is good protection
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- In addition, can be rated power supply voltage of not more than 1000V AC circuit, as a machine tool and mechanical equipment control power, work lighting and signal light power supply, can also be used as a small power supply!
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- If the flow of large capacity motor starting current and welding machine, large current flows in a short period of time in the load even when the power equipment capacity can withstand current flow in a short time, but due to a voltage drop excitation electromagnetic switch relief, the motor can not start, damaged or the undesirable phenomenon of welding. Therefore, the voltage drop rate should be calculated as less than 10% of the supply voltage, as calculated below.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The structure of the electric welding machine is different from that of the transformer, and the magnetic gap of the iron core can be adjusted so that the welding current can be changed. In addition, the output voltage of the welder is also soft
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
We have a professional factory integrated with design, manufacture, sale and service. "Quality products and customer first" is the key of our success. Our team is willing to create a bright future with baking practitioners together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average