Datan Mini CNC Milling Machine-Pioneer of Small Milling Equipment
ME500 is one of the few small machining centers with high rigidity, its diversified configuration can meet customers's demand for high rigidity, high speed and high precision, and its high rigidity structure and the compact, innovative shape design are spoken highly of by 3M Company. ……
|Capacity||X axis travel/mm||500||650||700|
|Y axis travel/mm||300||400||450|
|Z axis travel/mm||450||450||550|
|Spindle nose to table surface/mm||90-540||150-600||150-700|
|Spindle nose to column surface/mm||350||450||520|
|Max load on the table/kg||300||350||400|
|Spindle taper/spindle shank||7/24 Taper BT.40|
|Max spindle inner diameter/mm||Φ60||Φ60||Φ70|
|Spindle motor(30 mins,mitsubishi)/kw||3.7||5.5||5.5|
|Feed rate||X,Y,Z rapid traverse/M/min||24/24/24||24/24/24||24/24/24|
|Max cutting feed rate(M/min)||10||10||10|
|A.T.C||Tool storage capacity/pc|
|Armless type 16||Armless type 24|
|Max tool diameter(adjacent tools)/mm||Φ150(80)||Φ150(80)||Φ150(80)|
|Max tool length/mm||300||300||300|
|Tool change time(T-T)/sec||2.5||2.5||2.5|
|Repeatability positioning accuracy/mm||±0.006||±0.006||±0.006|
|Machine size||Machine height/mm||1800||2260||2330|
|Net machine weight/kg||2000||3000||4500|
|Control system||Siemens 808D||Siemens 808D||Siemens 808D|
|Standard machine configuration||1. cnc milling control system:Syntec 10B controller .|
|2. 7/24 Taper BT.40 spindle ,8000rpm spindle from China Taiwan, HNC Servo motors|
|3. armless type A.T.C system,20 tools;|
|4.fully enclosed splash guard of machine|
|5.steel telescopic covers for 3 axis guide rails|
|6.work lamp and alert lamp|
|7.tool box and maintenance tool|
|9.auto lubrication system|
|10.separate water tank|
|13.free standard accessories|
|Main part supplier||1. cnc milling controller: Siemens 808D controller from German|
|2. x/y/z servo motor: HNC servo motors from China|
|3. x/y/z drive and converter: made in China|
|4. spindle motor: made in China|
|5. ball screw :made in Taiwan(Hiwin Brand)|
|6. ball screw bearing: HRB made in China(Chinese No.1 bearing)|
|7. spindle bearing :HRB from China.|
|8. handwheel: SUMTAK from Japan|
|9. electrical component: made from China Taiwan|
- Q:What large-scale machinery and equipment are needed for civil construction?
- Earthwork: the need for excavators (shovel, backhoe), loader, dump truck,...... Such as: concrete straightening machine, steel cutting machine, steel bending machine, welding machine, electric saw, concrete mixer, concrete tanker, pump truck, crane, tower crane,...... Etc;
- Q:singular and plural of feedback,poultry,advice,equipment,jewelry,machinery,mail,data,information,baggage?
- Machinery Plural
- Q:Is there more machinery of gov't than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious?
- Indeed. We have bloated into a all powerful bureaucracy, where every aspect of out lives is regulated by petty statutes many of them regulate what used to be personal choices. Even the good and necessary ones are enforced more to the letter than the spirit of what they are trying to accomplish, and only serve to insure the continuation of the entity that enforces them. The only area where government has relaxed to a great extent is the realm of forbidden pleasures. They serve as an a bribe to keep quiet about the hard liberties. It has become a give us bread and the circus kind of society. Meanwhile the industrious are being robbed of their incentive to create the actual, real wealth that fuels the economy. And that is felt most among the Middle Upper Middle Classes.
- Q:What are the employment trends of mechanical majors?
- About 1/3 of the students in our class continue to graduate students. The remaining three of the second, 30% into the construction machinery, that is, cranes, excavators and other construction machinery factory, 30% into the automotive industry, but also related industries. The remaining 40% are very scattered, there are into the production of machinery parts company (treatment is not necessarily bad), the engine industry, mechanical and electrical, non mechanical enterprises, equipment maintenance, and so on. And continue studying for postgraduate studies. Of course, there are links to the road into the oil, the national grid will not say, ha ha.
- Q:The Tom Smith Corporation has the following items: Cash, $5,000; Machinery, $50,000; Building, $150,000; Note?
- Cash, $5,000 Machinery, $50,000 Building, $150,000 Savings, $10,000 Accounts receivable, $30,000 Inventory, $10,000 Land $50,000 - Depreciation Building, $35,000; - Depreciation Machinery, $25,000; = (E) $245,000
- Q:When you read Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery While on the cough syrup, do you ALWAYS follow it?
- No because sometimes I have to pee really bad.
- Q:Causes of unemployment in agriculture during the 19th century due to new technology and machinery?
- Rightio, well, there were the Lowell Mills, which, though gave way to more jobs and actually gave women a role in the workforce, took away the jobs of seamstresses and such, and also took away the at home job of people who simply made their own clothes, because it made it cheaper to just buy mass produced clothes. Your cheaper food claim is inaccurate, actually, because though imported food was cheaper, it was no longer cheaper with the protective tariffs we imposed on it, so that we would buy local food as opposed to foreign goods.
- Q:Why do they put 'Do not operate heavy machinery' on children medicine.?
- They put warnings on everything now-a-days, because of sue happy people. This is the reason that they also put directions on everything also. But to seriously answer your question, I think it is because sometime adults use children's medicine, and this warning is to prevent a lawsuit from anyone using or dispensing this medication.
- Q:How do iron, steam and coal powered machinery work?
- Iron doesn't provide power. Coal was only used to provide heat to boil water to make steam. Steam, if contained, produces pressure. Properly harnessed, pressure can drive pretty much anything.
- Q:With 3Dprinting, why do we need variations of CNC machinery?
- For okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range