ME850, as the pioneer of 850 vmc in China, has had thousands of customers. It x/y/z axis is 850/500/550mm,with Syntec, Siemens, Fanuc, etc.are available, linear guideway, Armtype 24 tools(opt.), and 6 rams design as well as economical price. In this processing video, it is doing plane and hole milling for a wheel hub(material:cast aluminium). ……
X axis travel/mm
Y axis travel/mm
Z axis travel/mm
Spindle nose to table surface/mm
Spindle nose to column surface/mm
Max Load on the table/kg
Spindle taper/spindle shank
Spindle bearing internal diameter
Rapid traverse of X,Y Axis m/min
Max. cutting feed rate m/min
Tool storage capacity/pcs
Maxi Tool diameter(adjacent tool)/mm
Max tool length/mm
Tool Change Time (T-T/C-C)/sec
X/Y/Z axis servo motor/kw
Repeated Positioning accuracy/ mm
Height of Machine /mm
Floor Area(width x depth)/mm
milling machine controller
- Q:What is a mechanical mouse?
- As the mechanical mouse moves on the table, the ball rotates against the table, causing the cursor on the screen to move as the mouse moves. The mechanical mouse on the market has been phased out. It's hard to find.
- Q:Auditory hallucinations while machinery is running?
- Drums, bugles, and bagpipes? Are you Scottish? Same sort of thing happened to me when I was taking dimetapp.
- Q:Do chemical engineers design machinery?
- Yeah they can. Machinery's predominantly designed my mechanical engineers, but it's not uncommon for a chemical engineer to do it too, or do aspects of the overall design.
- Q:Can you operate heavy machinery if your taking adderall xr?
- Yes, it is not a sedative.
- Q:What kinds of construction machinery are used in the Three Gorges Project?
- Tower crane, dump truck, combined flatbed trailer set, concrete mixing tower, tower belt machine, double wheel milling machine, high pressure rotary jet pump.
- Q:If the pinnacle achievement of women is incubation, should we treat them as machinery?
- If that's what you want. A very specialised and expensive piece of machinery. Or we could just get on with our lives.
- Q:How can I work my biceps without machinery or equipment?
- Simple. Clasp your palms together and begin with your arms straight. Then slowly curl one arm, flexing at the elbow while resisting with the other arm. You'll be doing concentric (positive) training the biceps of one while doing eccentric (negative) training of the triceps of the other arm. Do that until the muscle burns and you cannot flex any more. Good luck and good health!! ♠
- Q:What impairs your ability to operate machinery?
- Q:how can the recycling of atp be used to run the machinery of a cell?
- Hmmm, this is like asking how having a power cable be used to run a TV. A tv can't run without it. It's there are a lot of other things/factors/processes that enable the tv to run, but the power cord is still mandatory. Likewise for atp/adp recycling. It's not really used to run the machinery. It's a mandatory part of the metabolism of a cell. When ATP us used, energy is released from the ATP molecule. The byproducts of the reaction are reused. You can sort of think of them as rechargeable batteries.
- Q:what's the relation between speed and quality (agricultural machinery )?
- This is entirely product dependent. Some products must be harvested quickly and then processed in some way or the quality will start to deteriorate as soon as it is disconnected from its life support system. This would include things like green beans or other vegetables that are to be frozen or canned as close to the harvest location as possible. Other items have an inverse relationship to the speed as far as final quality is concerned, and in some cases within the limits of the harvesting machine, it makes no difference. You need to be more specific to get a good answer to this question. I would also have to make an assumption that this is a harvesting machine, not a soil prep or planting machine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range