Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- I think that rustoria67 bumped his head on some thing. There are thousands of homes using only solar panels to power their homes, and it no way near an acre of them. With the right setup Kw of panels will work. Remember one can't bring a boat to an airplane race and hope to win. Look at this link.
- Q:how much money can I make a year for the electricy I sell from a solar panel?
- Ultimately it depends on your utility and the country you're in. In countries like Germany, Spain and the UK, the utilities will pay a higher price for the power you produce then what they sell it to you at. Otherwise, in countries that don't have such arrangements, net metering is best where what you produce is discounted from the amount you buy per month therefore so long as you produce less than you use, you get the full retail rate, otherwise you may get only half the retail rate with some utilities. Obviously, the solar panels are rated and won't produce much more than the rated power, a 4 foot by 2 foot panel would usually be rated at 00 watts but in most situations will produce about 80 watts and would probably cost about $500 US installed. If you assume 8 hours of usable sunshine a day, 70% sunny days, a 25 year service life, monthly billing and 0 cents a kilo watt hour retail rate, you can expect at most a -.67% per annum return on your investment, that's a negative sign out front. Basically without any subsidies, you will lose money on the panel, sure you're get some money every month, about $.34 per month for that 00 watt panel but it won't make back it's money at at a rate of 0.0 per kwh. With subsidies it might be a good investment but it's still not a good deal without subsidies.
- Q:solar panels, electronics, gear, gadgets for my birthday?
- solar panel is expensive, but small solar panel is not expensive, for example, 5w solar panel, solar light also not expensive led light also not expensive. i am not sure about other stuff that you said
- Q:can you hand make a solar panel?
- If you want long term working ones then no. I have not seen the web instructions ones, but solar panels that are manufactured are a lot more complex then simple solar panels that you make in your backyard. Also, you need to have some type of turbine or other thing to change heat energy into electrical energy. For a non science person to try and do this and have it work the first time maybe hard to accomplish.
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panels ????????
- That means in full sun light you will get enough power for 00 watts. Good job, but it won't do you much good. It will light a 00 bulb while there is bright full sun light. But in dark nothing.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:What do I need to install a 40 watt solar panel?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- Not many people realise it, but Einstein did not win the Nobel Prize for either Theory of Relativity. He was awarded the prize for his work on the photoelectric effect. i.e. the ability of some materials to take photons of light and turn their energy into electricity. Now, since most of the Sun's UV rays are filtered out by the Earth's atmosphere, else we'd be able to get a sunburn in seconds walking around outside in daylight, I think there is some energy imparted to the solar cells by UV wavelengths of light, but most solar cell materials rely on the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation we call visible. Plus, I always thought infrared wavelengths conveyed more heat energy than UV rays.
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Check out this article. Thin film panels are the latest and greatest.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range