Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- batteries are rated with the help of the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a charge Controller as your consistently drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its height , then even as the solar is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- The technology did not die out. It is in fact quite alive and well, and there exist many different manufacturers of solar panels and devices utilizing them. The problem is that the technology has not yet advanced sufficiently to generate large amounts of power with solar panels, at least not with panels of any practical size and weight. You can easily buy a panel which will trickle-charge your car's battery during the day, but nothing that can generate anywhere near the power required to actually move a car's mass at any significant speed. You would need to buy panels with a very large surface area to make any significant amount of power, and these panels would be very heavy and very expensive.
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- Solar panels are not environmentally friendly. They are expensive and inefficient. Dangerous chemicals that never break down in the environment are produced in the manufacture of solar panels. Their environmental footprint is larger on a per kilowatt basis, than conventional modes of electricity generation. And, because of their unreliability, they have to be backed up by conventional sources. Well-intentioned, but gullible, people the world over have convinced themselves that solar power is our salvation. Nothing could be further from the truth. As an example, check out Margaret Wente's recent column in the Globe Mail after Ontario's recent decision to go green. Also check out George Monbiot's critique of the UK experiment.
- Q:What home appliance can be powered by a solar panel?
- First and foremost, you are talking about photovoltaic panels. These harness solar energy and convert it to electricity. The downside to these is that they are expensive, although you will see a huge return on your electric bill in usually 5-7 years. The photovoltaic panels produce DC electricity, so if you want to power your home appliances you will need an inverter that takes DC electricity and converts it to AC (since almost all home appliances run off of AC). You will also need a battery and an optional but very useful charge controller. The battery stores electricity that is generated from the sun to be used on cloudy days. The charge controller is the brains of the operation and deciphers how much electricity should go to the appliance(s) or the battery.
- Q:Wiring in solar panels?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:How do solar panel power systems work?
- Solar panel power system contains off-grid and on-grid types, for off-grid type: the panels convert solar energy into electric power and the power will be stored in batteries through controller at daytime, when the loads need power, the battery will charge them through controller; the on-grid system is almost the same, but without battery, it will connect with city grid.
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:Solar panels on the roof?
- Sure. You may be able to get a tax credit for installing, but independently verify what the solar panel guys tell you. And check with the electric utility to see if they actually will buy back any excess electricity you might generate. Solar panels are not cheap so they make the most sense if you plan to stay in the house a long time or think it will enhance the resale value enough to make it worthwhile.
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- Cba to read all that, but all I know is for 3 sola pannles it cost abot 5000 xxx
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range