Detailed Product Description of Ceramic Roof
1.Size: 310*400mm Thickness: 30mm
Main characteristics of Ceramic Roof
Burning under 1,220°C is a considerable improvement to the product quality,capable of withstanding storms and torrential rains.The tile does not only suit Western architectures,but it can also realize beauty and harmony for Chinese and Japanese buildings.The convenience of construction will reduce the period of project by a large margin.
The slope of construction will reach 20 to 90 degrees and it can be cut from any angle .
Among roofing materials,only the quality tiles can assure you amidst frequent raining.The waterproof design is suitable for regions of abundant precipitation.
Chain tile is provided with favorable thermal insulation because of the high density and fine stability.The scorching sun is no more your concern.
Fine property of sound insulation is aways accompanied by relatively heavier materials.The roof tile enjoys favorable sound insulation against rain and wind thanks to the weight and outstanding stability
As the history of architecture tells ,it is no rare that ancient buildings have withstood over one thousand years thanks to the tiles superior durability and stability.
The winter in high-latitude areas poses test to tiles.One of the reasons of frozen tile lies in immersion in cold aresa.This way tile of low water absorption can guarantee safely of construction in frozen regions.
The roof has to be strong enough to bear the stepping of construcion personnel,snow accumulation,wind pressure and other weights,Local load may reach 200kg when a man stands at the roof .The tile is fully capable of withstanding that weight.
- Q:FRD lighting board and PC board which is good? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Thank you!
- PC sun plate is made of polycarbonate on the surface of a layer of 50um UV UV layer, hollow structure extrusion molding of high-performance lighting materials
- Q:What is the lighting board, and what is the difference between the sun, that by the longer time
- thermal expansion of the thermal expansion of lighting materials directly affect the ease of construction, construction costs, and the completion of the project after the waterproof performance The Therefore, the thermal expansion of the lighting material in the roof of the web plus color plates is the most important factor in design and construction
- Q:Does the lighting plate be so hot for a long time?
- The material of the lighting board is mainly made of PP, PC, PET, APET, or PVC material
- Q:Ask: want to know how the color of the FRP lighting tile is how to color? What kind of pigments are there in the resin? Mainly blue and red ~ thank you.
- Another point to do each batch of color the same or there is a certain degree of difficulty. Toning are interlinked, familiar with the principle of three primary colors. Interested to go to the library to browse "color training 1" or "color information general version".
- Q:Pvc lighting tile and pc lighting tile and frp lighting tile difference
- Compared with ordinary buildings, the installation of lighting panels in the building indoor lighting better, the use of natural light higher reduce building energy consumption, increase the indoor comfort The upper window of the building is smaller, will not seriously increase the air conditioning load; and lighting tile through the upper window to the sun into the room at the same time, for a large area of the lower open The window has played the role of outside shade From the simulation results can be seen using the lighting board after the air conditioning load is significantly reduced When the use of optimized lighting panels when the energy efficiency will be more obvious
- Q:Mingtang place with a transparent tile made a shed line okay
- First, the characteristics of light-emitting tiles Lighting tiles, also known as fiberglass, usually used for shelters or awnings, etc
- Q:Lightboard (SKTLITE FRP TR Q 900) 1.0 Thick information, to be colorless and transparent. There is also information on fire control panels.
- Fireproof panels, also known as glass fiber reinforced polyester (FRP) lighting panels, resin-based composite materials, which is the use of non-alkali glass fiber mats, polyester resin and enhanced high-performance film and additives and other raw materials, the mechanized continuous molding of a Kind of lighting products
- Q:What is the difference between frp lighting and PVC transmissive tiles?
- introduced frp lighting board and steel structure is supporting the use of lighting materials, which is mainly composed of high-performance film, reinforced polyester and glass fiber composition, which on the film to 930 FRP lighting panels play a very good anti-UV anti-static The role of anti-ultraviolet light is to protect the FRP lighting board of the polyester is not yellowing, premature loss of light transmission characteristics
- Q:The load - bearing capacity of glass steel tiles. There is no higher strength, can hold up people stand up, move around. I was used in the roof of the steel shed.
- If the Master, I can only give you the way is made of laminated plastic glass, but its weight is greater, if the steel beam has been done, please review the strength and stability of the beam I hope my answer is helpful to you
- Q:FRP lighting board is what and the common classification and specification analysis
- Antistatic is to ensure that the surface of the dust easily washed away by the rain or was blown away, to maintain a clean and beautiful surface
Our products including:roof tile,clay roof tile,rustic floor tile ,clay tile,roofing tile,and so on. If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range