|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
1000℃*24h≤ - 3
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside|
|Delivery Detail:||The delivery time is confirmed as the quantity. |
Sunreach ceramic fiber paper is manufactured by refractory fiber with high purity
which is used in high-temperature insulating fields. The advance manufacturing
technology makes the distribution of fiber be very even and the paper’s thickness and
storage can also be controlled strictly. Sunreach ceramic fiber paper is made of
refractory ceramic fiber with a little bond which is selected scientifically and
controlled strictly. The bond will be completely burnt during the use. The product is
purely white and flexible with excellent flatness and mechanical working performance
as well as excellent refractory and insulating effect. The product does not contain
asbestos and is perfect material for sealing and insulating.
Easy to cut,wrap or form
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Thermal shock resistant
Good dielectric strength
High fired tensile strength
Good flame resistance
Industrial Insulating ,Sealing and protecting materials
Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
Insulating materials for motor industry
Filling materials for expansion slot
Isolating materials as the sinter resistance
Sealing gasket for molten metal
4. Technical data:
Max. Temperature (°C)
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Thermal conductivity by mean temp. (W/m.k.) (250kg/m3)
Fe2O3 + Ti2O3
CaO + MgO
NaO + KO2
(Other sizes and shapes on request. )
Remarks: The data above is for reference. The Max. temp. depends on the working conditions.
- Q:What's the fire resistance of the ceramic fiber?
- The most important index of porcelain refractory fiber is the diameter and thermal stability of the fiber. Al2O3SiO2 fiber is commonly used in ceramic industry. It is divided into different application range according to the content of Al2O3, and Cr2O3 material is introduced into it to improve its refractory and oxidation resistance. Generally high alumina content, iron oxide and other impurities of low fiber products are pure white, the introduction of chromium oxide fiber is sold with milk yellow tone color. The average diameter of the ceramic fiber is 24 microns. High fiber, small density, low thermal conductivity, high temperature. If the fiber is coarse and dense, the use is not satisfactory. The thermal stability index of fiber is more important. Al2O3-SiO2 fiber products range between 1260 and 3588% in line shrinkage. The amount of shrinkage is also directly related to thermal stability.
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber gaskets?
- 1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes).4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers.5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:Is everybody ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- Depends on the production process is the above kind, the province may not, but the production process may have some problems.
- Q:Is the slag ball of the ceramic fiber useful?
- Slag balls are basically useless, just like raw ore.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket?
- Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber paper? What is ceramic fiber paper for?
- Ceramic fiber paper, with its superior product characteristics, has gained high status in the field of industrial high temperature insulation. It is generally used as insulation, heat preservation, sealing, electrical insulation, sound-absorbing and filtering materials. The utility model can be used not only as the inner wall of the lining, but also as the sealing material of the heat insulation material and the high temperature appliance, and can be used as the good heat insulation and cold protection material of the refrigeration equipment of the refrigerator.Ceramic fiber paper is widely used in various industrial furnace and ladle, ladle, submerged nozzle for high temperature heat insulation material; and industrial electric motor insulation and thermal insulation materials, sealing materials door and furnace expansion joints, in some high temperature instruments, equipment can also be used as insulation material; at the same time in the glass ceramics and heat melt glass film removing glass used as demoulding. Ceramic fiber paper has good sound insulation, noise reduction and noise reduction performance, so it can be used for silencer, insulation and insulation material of automobile exhaust pipe. Dragon Fire energy saving.
- Q:Ceramic fiber spray and thrown silk floss, which is better?
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);4, HLGX ceramic fiber board, carpet, light heat insulation castable application: blowing short cotton fibers, fine low thermal conductivity is more suitable for dispersed, as ceramic fiber paper, ceramic fiber board and Castable Ceramic Fiber Wet products.
- Q:How high is the temperature resistance of the ceramic fiber gasket?
- Ceramic fiber gasket to see what you are using material, usually refers to ceramic fiber paper made of high temperature gasket
- Q:How are ceramic fiber papers attached to the interior wall?
- There are two ways to apply ceramic fiber paper to the wall. The first is to buy ceramic fiber paper with single-sided adhesive tape, and the second is to paste it directly with double-sided adhesive tape. From Ji'nan dragon hot ceramics limited liability company, refractory materials chapter
- Q:Aluminum silicate blanket is used for heat preservation tube or aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper
- The heat preservation of the pipe is usually made of aluminium silicate fiber blanket. The heat preservation of the base is made of aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper. The insulation of the pipe is very little.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range