Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:||Density:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
If you have any question, please contact us and welcome to visit our factory!
We can produce the ceramic fiber blanket according to your requirements!
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- Method: 1、Stir 1) Pour drinking water into mixing barrel, and then pour cementing agent orderly according to amount, and the mixing ratio is: water: dry powder 1:4. Then stir it evenly with a motor stirrer (750W) and the speed is 150r/min. 2、After watering it (placing it still) for 15 minutes, stir it again for 1-3 minutes.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- a. L100 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 thickness= 100mm b. L80 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 thickness= 80mm c. L50 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 thickness= 50mm d. L62A ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 thickness= 62mm
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter door how many square?
- There is no full ceramic fiber material fire shutter;
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The temperature of no difference, because the raw material is the same, thrown silk fiber to long fiber blown blanket shorter, if and when the filling material used is the same, but the price of jet blanket to lower cost
- Q:Ceramic fiber felt 1050 type practice, according to what?
- Aluminum silicate is a mineral material and another name is ceramic fiber.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm. It is usually woven by a soft stringy material. Sealing is achieved by filling seal cage with stripes whose cross-sectional area is square. Packing is divided into aramid packing, graphite packing, anti-sunction packing, high water-based fluid packing, carbon fiber packing, aramid carbon fiber packing, aramid anti-sunction packing, ramie packing.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- Ceramic fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, 1000℃ continuous operating temperature, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment; easy construction and installation.
- Q:Refractory material model 1430 what is the maximum temperature of the zirconium fiber blanket?
- Zirconium containing ceramic fiber blanket is the highest temperature resistance of ceramic fiber products, the highest temperature resistance of one thousand four hundred and thirty degrees, long-term operating temperature of one thousand and three hundred Baidu.
- Q:Benzene plate insulation and insulation cotton insulation which effect is good?
- Polystyrene board insulation effect is good, thermal conductivity coefficient is lower than rock wool board; benzene board, scientific name is polystyrene foam board, is both building materials and decoration materials, generally used for wall insulation. Among them, the foam board, the two sides are barbed wire grid. Mostly used for furniture, electrical appliances, internal packing, cushion blocks, in order to prevent damage in the process of finished products.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range