||Semi-circle, Arch, Oval, Horseshoe,Round
||Based on your request
||68*13 75*25 150*50 200*55 380*140
CE Certificated Large Corrugated Galvanized Steel Pipe Culvert used in Road Culvert
Corrugated Steel Tube Standard: ASTM A789/A789M-2001, AASHTOM36-2014
Raw Material: Strategic partners with SHOUGANG GROUP and cooperation with TISCO, HBIS to ensure the raw material is quality, we can show material list which stamped by partners
Production Line: We import corrugated pipe culvert production lines from Germany, with certification of CE, ISO9001:2008, OHSAS18001:2007, ISO14001:2004, CCPC (China Communications Products Certification) we ensure the cargo to you is quality
Labs: We have tensile strength, thickness test after raw material into plant, pressure wave, type blending test in production, they all strictly controlled by quality record
Experience: QIJIA have more than 10 years’ experience on design, produce, install and service on corrugated steel pipe, we hope become your best partners in your business or your projects
Corrugated Steel Pipe(CSP) also named corrugated metal pipe(CMP), it is an ideal material for culvert bridge projects based on its low cost, widely variety of diameters and layout configurations, It will not crack under impact loads or vibrations due to the inherent strength of steel and the flexibility of the corrugated pipe section, The high ring compression of the pipe absorbs and transfers the load to the surrounding soil around the entire circumference, The beam strength maintains the grade and line of the structure by bridging inequalities of the trench bottom and side fill.
Advantage compare to other material:
Environmentally, economical, versatility and flexibility in design and installation
Predictable service life more than 100+ years
Variety-wide range of gages, corrugations and shapes in diameter ranging from 12"-144"
Structural integrity-with the strength and integrity of steel-soil structure interactions, XSP/CMP offers unparalled strength
Customizable-a variety of fittings, tees and elbows allow CSP/CMP to match most layout configurations
Can be designed for heavy loading and high maximum height of cover requirements
High strength and durable
Product data sheet
Galvanized Corrugated Steel Pipe Culvert(CSP) or Corrugated Metal Pipe(CMP)
Type: Assembly & Whole
Wall Thickness: 2.0mm-12.0mm
Section Shape: Round/Semi-circle/Arch/Oval/Horseshoe/Dustpan
Material: Q235B/SS400/ASTM A283/S235JR
Inner Diameter: 500-80000mm
Outside Diameter: ID+WT+D
Standard Specification of Wave: 68*13 150*50 200*55 380*140 300*110 400*150
More wave specification can produce according to your demand
Length: 500-30000mm or according to your demand
System Interface: Overlap connection, Concentric reducer, Flange
Hot-dip Galvanized 84μm & according to the specification of pipe/plate
Bolts & Nuts with Hot-dip Galvanized Coating
Packing and Shipping
Tunnel strengthening and repair
Underground passage and small refuge places
Military and protection
Municipal engineering drainage system
Refrigeration exhaust system
Steel corrugated pipe culvert arch bridge
Water conservancy department strategic reserve
High fill water culvert
Special area over water culvert
Replace box culvert cover culvert channel
The old bridge repair
Replace bridge porous side by side
Inverted siphon for agricultural irrigation
Modular steel bridge for fast and easy installation
Old bridge pier reinforcement
Deep tunnel shaft
Ladder cable line slot
QIJIA GROUP earn reputation from customer and all our ability through the test of Inspection body, our Certification No. for CE is 1I160412.HQEU046, ISO9001:2008 is 0350113Q20350R1M, OHSAS18001:2007 is 0350114S20080R0M, ISO14001:2004 is 0350114E10106R0M
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold. The manufacture of ring parts with steel tubes can improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing processes, save materials and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipes. Steel pipe or all kinds of conventional weapons indispensable materials, gun barrels are made of steel. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the sectional area shape. Because the circle area is the largest under the condition of equal circumference, more fluid can be transported with round tubes. In addition, the ring section in the internal or external radial pressure is more uniform force, so most of the steel pipe is round tube.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless steel tube is integrally formed with welded steel pipe steel plate butt welding and welding seam.
- Q:What type of steel pipe for security windows?
- 25 parties, 70 parties in general! Good point of about 90; 25/38 general 90, a good point of about 120! The model is usually 202. If 304 is used, it is usually multiplied by 2! Plastic steel window material is hard plastic! Inside a single glass lined steel prices have 75/90/120/150/ different brand price this is the price of the window! Aluminum alloy is generally 100/120/150/175/190 area, different prices different
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Rectangular fastener: used for the connection of two vertical intersecting steel tubes. It relies on the frictional force between the fastener and the steel tube to carry the load.Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- It is an embedded sleeve control sub item, if the reserved hole, then there is no need to cover, special subject structure adjustment factor of the cost of the water supply and drainage engineering, water supply and drainage engineering he is buried under the charge.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- Usually the nominal diameter is nominal for cast iron pipe, steel pipe joints, concrete pipe pipe, seamless steel pipe does not use this notation (with diameter * wall thickness). With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube.
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- Generally seamless steel pipe wall thickness will be uneven, according to the theory, each meter is 8.3844 kilograms, but if the wall thickness is poor 20--30 wire, then the weight will increase some
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Steel pipe and seamless linking points, you said should refers to ordinary steel pipe joints, if only consider the butt welding problem, two kinds of steel can be welded. But the mechanical properties of the seamless steel pipe and tube with different, generally the main difference is the two kinds of steel can withstand the pressure of the former than the latter to be good.So if your project is seamed steel pipe can be, then the two pipe welding, welding and butt welding interface is completely no problem.
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- SC50: laying on welded steel tubes of diameter 50mm. SC is usually used in electrical installation drawings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range