Building Bridge Tunnel Formwork and Scaffolding System
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Building Bridge&Tunnel Formwork：
A compositional steel formwork system mainly used in the building which has regular structure
without beams, the excellent formwork system can make the integral pouring for the wall & slab
◆ No assembling, easy operation with formed formwork.
◆ High stiffness, make perfect shape for concrete.
◆ Repeatedly turnover is available.
◆ Widely applied range, such as building, bridge, tunnel, etc.
- Q:What is the difference between the steel template and the wood template? When to use steel formwork? When to use a wooden template?Now what kind of use
- Wood template is artificial site processing, the use of a variety of complex structural modeling, and now use the glue template is also a lot, in addition to good heat dissipation of steel templates, the use of large steel formwork is good
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the application of the steel formwork and the plywood formwork in the construction?
- From the aspect of Construction: the construction speed of the large steel formwork is fast, the quality effect is good; the wood formwork is assembled slowly, and the bulging phenomenon is easy to occur;
- Q:All I know is that prices are different
- Ha-ha!From the material on a wooden template, a steel template;
- Q:Plastic building templates where there is an urgent need to solve
- Plastic construction formwork turnover number can reach more than 30 times, but also recycling. The temperature range is large, the specification is strong, can be seen, drill, easy to use. The smoothness and smoothness of the surface of the template exceed the technical requirements of the existing clear water concrete formwork, and the utility model has the functions of fire resistance, corrosion resistance, water resistance and chemical corrosion resistance. Can meet the demands of building formwork of various cuboids and cubes, L shape, U shape requirements.
- Q:I would like to ask the bridge column (D110) steel template thickness should be how much
- Parting is generally divided according to the release of simple or rounded way, according to the height of the construction plans and schedule requirements. Generally, the height of the column template is set at 1.52 or 0 5m in order to be easy to use.
- Q:Are all steel plates used for beam slab prefabrication
- Should be determined according to the shape of the prefabricated components, specifications, to facilitate construction, cost savings, to ensure the quality of the premise.
- Q:What is the 86 series steel formwork
- As with reinforced protection, it is easy to provide adequate protection for quick and easy closing, including the use of wood or plastic, steel wire tied steel or directly fixed to the soffit or face material.In the construction industry is widely used, it is difficult to see the wooden template
- Q:What are some of the components of the combined steel template, what role?
- First, the material requirements1, the length of the plane template specification: 450, 600, 750, 900, 1200, 1500; width:: 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mm, rib height are 55mm, code2, setting steel angle mould internal corner template specification: width 150mm * 150mm, 100mm * 150mm; length of 450, 600, 900, 1200, 1500mm; rib height of 55mm, named E; Yang angle template specification: width 100mm * 100mm, 50mm * 50mm. The length and the rib height with the internal corner template, code named Y; connecting angle template specification: width 50mm * 50mm, and the length of rib height template likewise yam Kok, named J.
- Q:Concrete, reinforcing steel for the labor price? 18 storey elevator apartment with a layer of underground carpentry, concrete, steel artificial price. (to the workers to do the Contractor) the problem added: steel, including the production and installation of a full set of artificial ha, concrete is mixed business. Template carpenter??? Concrete with nails??? Steel??? Including machine...Is the area of 10000 square meters of construction area template?How many tons of steel?
- According to the actual tonnage of steel - scrap steel according to 340/ tons (including machinery and wire).
- Q:Steel formwork in the construction project, after the completion of concrete pouring, the wall surface from the powder seriously how to deal with?
- This is no problem with the steel template, the ratio of concrete problems!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like