Wholesale bubble bag
1)Definition: Bubble wrap is also called air bubble film or plastic bubble film,which is a light texture, transparency, non-toxic, odorless new plastic packaging materials,and its form includes roll,sheet or bag. It is based on the high-pressure polyethylene as the main raw material, and then add brighteners,opening as accessories,by about 230-degree heat into the bubble plastic extrusion products.
2)Application: It is widely used for electronics,instruments,handcrafts,ceramics,furniture,glassware.It also can be made into bags,being printed or mixing with antistatic agent to make anti-static bubble film or being laminated with other materials( like EPE,etc).
3)Advantages: light weight,high tranparency,strong cushioning,shockproof and waterproof,prevent damage from transportation,good insulation properties,and easy to trim by hand tools and trimming machines,etc.
2. Product Descriptions
Material: 100% new LDPE material
Color: white, red, blue, etc
Form: Roll(single side or double side)
Size: W40cm*L50cm*T0.04mm or Customized
Thickness: 50gsm(0.05mm),single side
Bubble diameter: 10mm
Packing: PO plastic bag package or CTN package.
Characteristic: High transparency,Light weight and Strong cushioning
Function: Shockproof & Waterproof
ISO9001, SGS, ROHS verified.
OEM & ODM are welcomed
Shipping & Payment
Small quantity trial order is available.
Sample: In 2-3 days, free of charge.
Bulk order: About 5 days/40HQ after deposit.
EXW, FOB, CIF
Type of Payment
40%T/T deposit, 60%T/T balance before shipment or against Copy of B/L .
For small order, by WU or Paypal.
3.Size for reference
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- Some of the most common baked foods, moon cakes, fried foods, potato chips, which are filled with nitrogen, are required to be food grade, high purity, minimum requirement is no harmful gas impurities!
- Q:Why a lot of the packaging bag surface is silver foil?
- Because candies are also considering moisture side so many sweets are wrapped in wax paper (because the wax paper can prevent water entering)For example, chocolate is a special kind of candy, its melting point is 36 degrees, it is very easy to get the temperature melting in the hand, so the reason is tin tin foil, the hands of the temperature can be very good to pass out to prevent the chocolate melts quickly.
- Q:What's the size of the 5 kg vacuum bag, please?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically vacuum packed bags. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:What does "TM" mean in a food package?
- TM is common in foreign trademarks. It is the abbreviation of "trade mark" in English. "Trade mark" means "commercial mark" in Chinese, so "TM" means "trademark""
- Q:The difference between a vacuum and a vacuum in a food package
- So, the difference is very clear, is the vacuum packaging bag of the air as much as possible out, but the inflation is the air in the bag is replaced by nitrogen or carbon dioxide and other inert gases, the purpose is as far as possible to reduce food and air contact oxidation process, slow food, avoid food rapid deterioration.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic packaging bags and clothing bags?
- Clothing bags and plastic bags are just a general term for packaged products. Bags can also be made in various forms, so the machines are different,
- Q:What products need plastic packing bags?
- Electronic products, clothing products, industrial products, some medical products, food and so on. What kind of plastic bags are the key?.
- Q:What material is the surface of the packing bag such as instant noodles, pickled mustard tuber, small bread and so on? Why should we add this layer?
- First, it is easy to heat seal, otherwise only aluminum foil can not be sealed;Two, high barrier plastic film preservation effect is also very good, can increase its number of layers, reduce aluminum foil thickness, thereby reducing costs
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag?
- Vacuum packaging is a general term for flexible packaging composite membrane products. If the temperature is different, there will be a lot of division: there is less than 100 bactericidal, and some need 100 degrees of sterilization, and 121 degrees and 135 degrees.
- Q:What are the bags and bags?
- According to the form of packaging categories: three side seal, yin and Yang bags, middle seal, pillow bag, five side sealing bag, self supporting bag, zipper bag, straw bag, coil, cover material and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range