|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
abrasive for grinding ball,refractory material,
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg bags on pallet up to 1 ton |
1 ton loose in big bag
Black silicon carbide consists of crystalline silicon carbide, which is produced from silica sand and petroleum coke in electric resistance furnaces at temperatures of > 2.300 °C. Silicon carbide is iron-free, angular and extremely hard.
Grinding, lapping and polishing medium
Grinding wheels and grinding medium
Wear-resistant and refractory products
Pressure blast systems
Injection blast cabinets
|Typical physical properties|
|Hardness||approx. 9 - 10 mohs|
|Melting point||approx. 2300 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 3,2 g/cm3|
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,3 – 1,5 g/cm3|
|Typical chemical analysis|
|Magnetic particles||0,12 %|
|FEPA||Average grain size|
|F 230||82,0||53,0 +/– 3,0||34,0|
|F 240||70,0||44,5 +/– 2,0||28,0|
|F 280||59,0||36,5 +/– 1,5||22,0|
|F 320||49,0||29,2 +/– 1,5||16,5|
|F 360||40,0||22,8 +/– 1,5||12,0|
|F 400||32,0||17,3 +/– 1,0||8,0|
|F 500||25,0||12,8 +/– 1,0||5,0|
|F 600||19,0||9,3 +/– 1,0||3,0|
|F 800||14,0||6,5 +/– 1,0||2,0|
|F 1000||10,0||4,5 +/– 0,8||1,0|
|F 1200||7,0||3,0 +/– 0,5||1,0*|
|* at 80%|
Other grain sizes can be produced if required.
Factory and Package
1 Your production capacity?
A: 3000 ton every month.
2 Will the free sample be provided for us?
A:We will provide free sample about 1 kg.
3 Did you have your own mancfactory?
- Q:Can quantitative feeder be used in refractory plant? Thank you
- Feeder experts, justice and analysis, quantitative feeder, of course, can be used in refractory plants
- Q:Who knows the setting requirements of roofing fire barrier zone?
- First, the the minimum of fire barrier width is greater than 30cm, and the thickness should be same to the thickness of the insulation materials. Fire barrier zone insulation board must do the whole area sticking construction with the base wall during the construction. Fire barrier zone insulation board is required to assistant binding by anchor bolt, anchor bolt must suppress the underlying mesh. Second, Fire barrier zone should be set at the upper position of door and window openings, the distance between the low edge of isolation belt and the upper edge of the window must be less than 50cm. The thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be half than EIFS thermal resistance in the cold northern areas, while the thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be three times than EIFS thermal resistance in the hot summer and cold winter area. Third, When the fire barrier zone is set on the edge of the window, fire barrier zone at the upper part of the window should do flanging when sticking, flanging glass fiber mesh must exceed 10CM than firebreak insulation board. Flanging network, underlying network and surface network can not be overlapped or butted at the top of the window. I hope you can be satisfied
- Q:How should refractory cement be used?
- Refractory cement is very easy to use. Add some water and mix, and it will harden. Generally there is no need to add other binding agents, but you can add some refractory aggregate and powder. If you use only refractory cement, it will generate a lot of cracks after high temperature. Generally refractory cement can withstand temperature of about 1300 degrees.
- Q:How to classify fire resistance rating of brick-concrete structure?
- In order to ensure the safety of the building, the fire protection measures must be taken to make it have a certain degree of fire resistance, even if there is a fire, it will not cause too much damage. According to the national conditions of our country, and in the light of other countries standards, < high-rise civil building fire protection design specification > defines fireproof rank of high-rise civil buildings into level one and two; < code for fire protection design of buildings > divides the rank into level one, two, three, four, level one is the highest level, level four is the lowest. Besides that the minimum fire resistance of the building component is specified, buildings of fire resistance rating also specified requirements for combustion performance. Because the component with the same fire resistance limit is different, it is different in the fire.According to our country national standard < building design fire protection code >, the fire resistance rating of the building is divided into four levels. The fire resistance of a building is determined by the combustion performance and fire resistance of building components (such as beams, columns, floors, walls, etc.). Generally speaking, the fire resistance building of level one is a mixed structure of reinforced concrete structure or a mixture of brick wall and steel concrete structure; the fire resistance building of level two is a mixed structure of steel truss structure, reinforced concrete column and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level three is brick-wood structure made of wood roof and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level four is combustible structure which is composed of wood roof and non-combustible wall.
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- The rock wool board takes the basalt as raw material and is processed into artificial inorganic fiber through high temperature melting, which is light in weight, non-combustible, heat absorptive, small in thermal conductivity. The initial development in construction is a common type of application used for industrial buildings, which should be consistent with the requirements of "building insulation application categories and basic requirements" . In June 1981 the pre-launch succeeds. The rock wool board is a new type of insulation, burning compartment and sound-absorbing material. Generally the fire resistance of the rock wool board is 140-180 degree within two hours, It is best not to exceed this safe period, in order to avoid security risks.
- Q:Which one is better, fire-resistant wood or steel?
- From the aspect of low-carbon and environment protection, the steel and timber structures are both OK, they are both renewable resources, the steel can be recycled and melt down again and wood can continue to be planted. Fireproof board Fireproof board is a refractory material used for surface decoration. It is widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory tables, walls, and other fields.
- Q:What is the interior fireproof thermal insulation material?
- polystyrene foam board, glass fiber spraying, polyurethane foam, thermal insulation system of inorganic wall. Use "DY" inorganic active thermal insulation material, have small thermal conductivity, large heat storage coefficient, better strength and achieve better thermal insulation and energy-saving effect when used in wall . Wall should definitely not crack and hollow because of high temperature in summer. It doesn't crack and shed because it is influenced by stress during heat expansion and cold contraction in cold winter.
- Q:What needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials? Who knows?
- there are different temperatures in various parts of the blast furnace, thus using different types of refractory.
- Q:what is the common materials for home fireproofing material?
- 1, lumber core 2,decoration panel 3 , plywood 4 density board 5,chipboard 6 fireproof panel, 7.gypsum board Hope to adopt my opinion
- Q:What are the fire resistances of grc partition panels?
- A-level fireproofing which can last for 4 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range