|Place of Origin:|
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
1220x2440,1250x2500 or as your request
okume,bintangor,pine,keruring or as your request
1200x2500mm ,or other size according to customer
3-25mm, or other thickness according to customer
WBR(Phenol-formaldehyde resin, urea-formaldehyde
resin, Melamine-formaldehyde resin), E0, E1
Poplar, Pine, Willow-eucalyptus, Oak, etc
real wood veneer, fire-proof plate veneer,
melamine facing, etc.
construction, decoration, furniture, office supplies,
cabinets, laboratory mesa, instrument,
packaging decoration, etc.
Waterproof, wear-resisting, balanced strength, not easy to distort,
not cracking, wide range of size, surface modeling easier, etc.
Thickness from 7 mm up to 30 mm
Thickness tolerance + 0,3 mm under special requirements when needed
Special assembly of plywood for special applications such as upholstery furniture production, drawer sides production.
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- the minimum number of layers of each nominal thickness to comply with the relevant provisions.
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- Its thickness specifications are 2.7,3,3.5,4,5,5.5,6,7,8 mm, commonly used specifications are 3,3.5,4 mm.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like materia
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- Those who claim real real wood furniture, which often possession of plywood.
- Q:Contemporary plywood market development
- but also China's development of plywood industry cost accounting and other plywood production countries compared to the advantages of an important factor. China plywood product quality itself
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Glue plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Also available for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging board and other materials.
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- The center plate of the blockboard should have the same direction of grain and perpendicular to the texture of the core.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range