Specification of Birch Finger Jointed Boards:
Name: Birch Finger Jointed Boards
Size:1220x2440mm;1250x2500mm or as requested.
Thickness: 9mm-30mm customer's sizes are available
Wood species:Paulownia/Pine/Fir/rubber/oak/poplar etc
Usage: Traditional furniture, middle product of plywood, advanced furniture, indoor decoration, wooden floor etc
Features of Finger Jointed Boards:
1:Competitive price with excellent quality
2:Excellent glossy and mirro effect
3:Moisture-proof, fire-proof,anti-acid and anti-alkali against a variety of disinfector
4:OEM,designed painting would be welcome.
5:Excellent quality and competitive price are the key to success
Packing: A strong shrink wrap, corners reinforced, very safe packaging (plastic bands), fiberboard covering, strong wood pallets
Delivery: Within 30days after final confirmation.
GREEN MATERIAL NATURAL LIFE
- Q:What are solid wood characteristics
- Second, the wood varieties 1, solid wood board. As the name suggests, solid wood is made of complete wood made of wood.
- Q:A brief introduction to multi - layer solid wood
- from the above seems to be multi-layer board furniture is no problem on the cost than the particle board, MDF cost to a little higher, the cost of furniture will go up to see their own conditions
- Q:when you choose the big core board, be sure to saw a corner, check the quality inside.
- to be posted on the outside of a layer of plywood as a panel, otherwise there will be paint Bubble and other issues.
- Q:Home loaded solid wood flooring, please change how to maintain
- warping, paint stripping, color variation and other issues, we must first solve the problem of wet water, and then renovation Replacement of floor.
- Q:Solid wood board, solid wood particle board, MDB What is the difference between
- But for the decoration of the wood, the basic are processed, will be released in the back of formaldehyde and other harmful gases
- Q:Look at environmental protection is not environmentally friendly
- requirements, direct use of indoor building materials, formaldehyde emission must be less than or equal to 1.5 mg per liter
- Q:What is a multi-layer solid wood board
- multi-layer solid wood panels to criss-cross the multi-layer plywood as the substrate, the plywood is generally divided into 3 PCT board, 5 PCT board, 9 PCT board, 12 PCT board, 15 PCT board and 18 PCT board six specifications (1 Standard is 1mm).
- Q:Second, the varieties of wood.
- in the decoration used instead Not more than solid wood board in general according to the physical name of the classification, there is no uniform standard specifications.
- Q:What wood is called square material
- Blockboard. Blockboard refers to the use of plywood to make the panel, the middle close to fill the fine wood-based panel.
- Q:The use of solid wood panels
- In addition, timber resources are limited, making a large number of use of solid wood as a manufacturing furniture, decoration houses become impossible
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Japanese Government Inspection Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range