Bare Shaft End Suction Pump for Air Conditioner
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
End Suction Centrifugal Pump
1.Structure of Bare Shaft End Suction Pump for Air Conditioner Description
End Suction Centrifugal Pump complies fully to the European Standard BS EN733 / DIN24255 of performance and dimensions. They are used for pumping clean water or liquids similar to water, achieving wide application on plants, mines, city water supplies, air-conditioning coolers, firefighting system and irrigation. Pumps of the same model have different performance levels basing on different diameter after impeller trimming. Overall the whole series, there are only four sizes of shaft and five of bearing housing. As long as their bearing housings are of the same size, different pumps can interchange chief parts such as shaft, shaft sleeve, shaft seal, impeller nut, etc.
End Suction Centrifugal Pump is also very easy to be installed and maintained. Back pull-out design, driven through flexible coupling, so that pump casing and motor can remain in position while other spare parts are removed.
2.Main Features of Bare Shaft End Suction Pump for Air Conditioner
• very easy to be installed and maintained
•Back pull-out design
•Driven through flexible coupling
•Customized design is available, OEM and ODM are welcomed.
•Horizontally and vertically installation as different pipeline system
3.Bare Shaft End Suction Pump for Air Conditioner Specification
Motor power range
Cast Iron Standard, Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel Optional
Bronze Standard ,Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Optional
Mechnical Seal, Gland Pakcing Optional
1450 or 2900(50hz),1750 or 3500(60hz)
1.6PMa or 2.0PMa
4.Picture of End Suction Pump
① What is your product range?
Centrifugal pump, slurry pump, gravel pump, clean water pump, sewage pump, chemical pump, single stage
pump, double suction pump, industry pump, oil pump, paper pulp pump, mud pump, self-priming pump, pipe
water pump, boiler water pump, etc.
② Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have been in manufacturing and marketing industry centrifugal pump over 20 years.
③ What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
Pump capacity, pump head, medium, medium temperature, pump material, quantity, if possible, please also provide the pump model you are using now, price will be calculated as per the pump model, if not, we will recommend relevant product for reference.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when buying a pump?
- There are hundreds of water pump manufacturers in China, some of the family owned private enterprises are assembled in some areas, and the quality of the products is very good and bad, which makes it difficult to choose and buy. The main points are as follows:First, according to the required flow, lift, shaft power, efficiency, the necessary cavitation margin (or suction) and the use of conditions, the initial determination of the pump type, name, select the rated value and the required parameters of the same pump.
- Q:Variable flow pumps are variable pumps
- To be exact, variable pump means variable displacement. Because if the displacement does not change
- Q:How many pumps does the 80cm tank use?
- For example, you are 80 cm tank, assuming you are 40 cm wide, the water surface is also 40 cm, then the final count by 80X40X40=128000 cubic centimeter, that is, 128000 ml.
- Q:The main factors affecting the performance of centrifugal pumps
- Revolutions required to have. It has the following meanings: 1, similar to the geometry of centrifugal pump, everywhere efficiency at the top of the similar condition; centrifugal pump 2, than the number of different, its geometry must be different than the number; the same pump, its shape is similar, but does not rule out the shape similar situation. The following factors are related to specific speed. The specific speed of centrifugal pump has nothing to do with the nature of the conveying fluid, but has a close relationship with the shape of the impeller and the performance curve of the pump. The pump with high specific speed corresponds to the highest efficiency when the flow rate is large and the head is small
- Q:What are the characteristics of a vertical multistage centrifugal pump?
- A liquid that is primarily diluted, clean, non corrosive, explosive, or similar to water but contains no solid particles or fibers. Because of its high flow and large lift, it is widely used in fire fighting, water supply and air conditioning unit cooling water transportation in high-rise buildings.
- Q:What is the pump, how to classify, mainly used in where?
- Classification of pumpsAccording to the principle of division:1. displacement pumpDepending on the movement of the work parts, the volume of the work increases periodically and reduces the suction and discharge of the liquid, and the pressure of the liquid increases directly by the extrusion of the working partsAccording to the different movement of moving parts, it can be divided into two types: reciprocating pump and rotary pumpAccording to the structure of the moving parts are different: piston pump and piston pump; there are gear pumps, screw pumps, vane pumps and water ring pump
- Q:Does vacuum pump oil belong to dangerous goods?
- Of flammable substances, but not included in dangerous goods!Does not belong to dangerous goods,
- Q:Why adjust the centrifugal pump outlet valve can adjust the flow? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this method? Is there any other way to regulate the flow of the pump?
- The use of frequency converter to adjust the speed of the motor can also adjust the flow, the advantage is to save electricity.
- Q:What does electromechanical vector pump mean?
- It is a close set of mechanical and microelectronic technology. It adopts dual control center mode to control, and has a new water pump with logic control center and IPC control center.
- Q:Working principle and diagram of axial piston pump with pressure compensation variable
- The size of the outlet flow pressure compensated variable displacement pump with outlet pressure of approximately in a certain range according to the constant power curve. When the pressure oil from the main part of the channel (a), (b), (c) into the inferior vena cava (d) variable shell, oil by the channel (E) respectively into the channel (f) and (H), when the spring force is greater than the oil (f) into the lower end of the piston ring servo hydraulic thrust area when the oil liquid (H) to the chamber (g), push the variable downward movement of the piston, the pump flow increases. As for the hydraulic servo piston end thrust force ring shaped area is greater than the spring when the servo piston moves upward, blocking channels (H), the (g) (I) through the cavity of the oil cavity pressure relief, at this time, the piston moves up, the variable head angle decreases, the pump flow rate decreases.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like