Bagless Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum Cleaner Specifications:
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 2.0L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
* Unit dimension
420 x 320 x 270mm
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
2pcs plastic tubes/1pc metal telescopic tube
* Motor power
* Gift box:
460 x 330 x 330mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Service Advantages:
1. Stable financial status and sound reputation as a state invested corporation in Vacuum Cleaner industry under the direct administration of the State Council of PRC;
2. CNBM’s world wide influence as one of the 500 global fortunes specializing in Vacuum Cleaner;
3. More than a decade’s exporting experience and technology in Vacuum Cleaner;
4. Preferencial shipping channels, with a separate team dealing with Vacuum Cleaner shipping.
OUR Vacuum Cleaner Production and QC System Show:
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, EMF, EMC
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:How hard is it to replace a power cord to a Kenmore vacuum?
- It is tricky even if you know how, it's a good idea to watch someone else do it the first time, or you can try to figure out how yourself, I would pay a vacuum shop to repair it if I weren't very much of a handyman, no need to buy a new vaccum. Good luck and tie up that bad dog.
- Q:Do vacuum cleaners use the hose for suction?
- What vacuum cleaner do you own? For the majority of vacuums the answer to your question will be yes, you will need the hose inserted into the holder for the base part of the vacuum to suck/clean properly. Some vacuums will keep the beater bar spinning, but that doesn't mean it is creating suction/air flow. If you give your vacuum model then I could be a little more specific... Good luck!
- Q:How do professional cleaners vacuum ceilings / clean them?
- backpack and extensions
- Q:Why do the VELOCIRAPTORS in Jurassic Park sound like vacuum cleaners?
- They are turtles having sex. No joke that is what the noise is.
- Q:i have $700 to spend on a vacuum-what's the best brand I can get for that? I want one of those w/spec filter
- I have both a Bosch and Miele and they make great high-end vacuums (w/Hepa filters). They are also eerily quiet. Make sure you shop around online and check out Consumer Reports before you spend that kind of money.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners are expensive, expensive, noisy, sweeping machines cheap, power saving, noise less, some vacuum cleaners also have roller brush, there are two kinds of pneumatic roller brush and electric roller brush, I developed vacuum cleaners
- Q:How do i become a door to door salesman of vacuum cleaners?
- Check out your local laws on sales and whatnot. You might have to get a licence. Once you have a licence though, all you need to do is buy some vacuums and then go around to some houses and sell them.
- Q:Why are there now many different brands of bagless vacuum cleaners?
- Are you talking about a broom? I don't think those can be patented.
- Q:Abs max in calculus( Biz calc)?
- You are on the right track. We can find a linear equation to predict the number of vacuums that will be sold at any given price. At $100 it is 800. At $103, it is 794. Think of this data as two points on a line. The points are (100,800) and (103,794). Find the equation of the line. y=1000-2x. The Revenue generated is the number sold * the price. y is the number sold and x is the price. R=x*y=x*(1000-2x) R(x)=1000x-2x² R'(x)=1000-4x The critical number is when R'=0 == 1000-4x=0 == x=250 So, it looks like we should charge $250 per vacuum. Is this really a maximum? R''(x)=-4. The Second Derivative Test tells us that our value is a maximum. This makes sense. The revenue function is a parabola that opens downward with a vertex at (250,125000), The price is $250 and the revenue is $125000.
- Q:Does your dog like to be vacuumed?
- My pup loves to be vacuumed, he is a little fear full when I first turn it on in the house and after a while he will kinda follow me then I just go and vacuum him. He ends up laying on the ground and falling a sleep, just like when I scratch his ears... lol
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range