Backhoe Loader All Wheel Drive
Model NO.:WZ 30-25
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Rated Loading Capacity:9500kg
Packing:in Bulk or in Container
Standard:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Production Capacity:3000PCS Per One Month
Techinical parameters of the backhoe loaders
Overall Dimensions(LXWXH): 8000× 2300× 3424 mm
Overall Weight: 9500kg
Bucket Capacity: 1.0m3
Digger capacity: 0.3 m3
Dumping Height: 2650mm
Dumping reach: 930 mm
Max. Digging depth: 4400mm
Max. Digging radium: 5471mm
|Backhoe Loader||VLWZ 30-25|
|Overall Dimensions(LXWXH)|| 8000×2300×3424 ||mm|
| Overall Weight|| 9500||kg|
| Bucket Capacity|| 1.0||m3|
| Digger capacity|| 0.3 ||m3|
| Dumping Height|| 2650||mm|
| Dumping reach|| 930 ||mm|
| Max. digging depth|| 4400||mm|
| Max. digging radium||5471||mm|
| Rated power|| 65 ||KW|
| Rated speed|| 2500||r/min|
| Wheel base|| 2600||mm|
|Rated Power/ Speed||66/ 2300||Kw/ r/min|
|Max. Steering Angle||±35||°|
|Tracing Speed I(F/R)||0~ 6.2||km/h|
|Tracing Speed II(F/R)||0~ 12||km/h|
|Tracing Speed III(F/R)||0~ 20||km/h|
|Tracing Speed IV(F/R)||0~ 33||km/h|
|Back I Speed||0~8||km/h|
|Back II Speed||0~28.5||km/h|
|Drive type||All wheel drive|
|Control system||Excavating pilot control |
- Q:Which one came first?
- the answer is probably yes the reason for the steel claws to continue breaking is their attempt to penetrate a layer that was harder than the steel.
- Q:what are some dental supplies?
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash
- Q:hi,does anyone know how to find excavator driving jobs in canada,i am a qualified operator of 15yrs?
- Hi there! If you are from out of Canada, I HIGHLY suggest that you concentrate on the Fort McMurray area. I know of several companies that are hiring workers from the USA, and from other countries. Many of these jobs are union, but there are a few that are non-umion. A lot of these jobs have camps to live in. Others pay sub......X amount of $$$ a day.....and you find a room to live in town for 1000.00 a month, plus buy and cook all your food.....travel time is 2-3 hours a day to site, you're better off in camp. I would look up every heavy machinery co. in ft. mac......... there is a lawyers office in Fort McMurray that specializes in immigration regarding employment. Hope this helps.
- Q:Who do I call to have my yard leveled for an above ground pool?
- Ghost busters
- Q:Should the U.S. outlaw all of the innovation from the past 500 years to create jobs?
- Leftists are more prone to be Luddites. That's true.
- Q:Some questions about King Tut's Tomb?
- you can't expect to find any archaeologists at Yahoo Q A! Good luck with your research. And have a nice day.
- Q:How to get rid of big dirt pile?
- Go to one of the big box hardware stores that usually has guys waiting around to do day work and hire several of them to shovel that pile out smooth. If you really want the dirt gone hire a small dumpster and have the guys shovel the dirt into that and have it picked up.
- Q:Best Place to Buy A Semi-Inground Pool From in Northwest Indiana?
- I have owned one of these pools. 3' above the ground at the shallow end and dug out to 7' at the deep end. If you have never installed a pool before, I would not advise doing this yourself. I paid about $9000 a number of years ago for the pool and installation. They also had to remove a large tree stump in the area. All you can do is get bids and make sure they are using the same quality materials, especially the liner.
- Q:I have several excavators equipped with ESCO bucket teeth but these original ones are just too costly…I found?
- I always buy bucket teeth from China suppliers and at the very beginning I bought from a supplier in Zhejiang area and later found several suppliers there.Their prices are pretty good, and all are sold by kg,3 dollars per kg and even lower than that for some not so large bucket teeth. I was deeply impressed by their prices and bought several types to try,but honestly speaking,their performance is not so satisfying and the situation is like what you mentioned,they cracked very soon.Anyway, I think I just got what I paid because they are much much lower than the original ones,aren’t they? However,if you care much about the quality,you may try other resources. I used to bought some ESCO bucket teeth from a company named AS Machinery and their bucket teeth are rather better and 3 times longer than these ones I mentioned first and the prices are not so expensive as the original esco bucket teeth. One more thing,they carry many kinds of bucket teeth,for example,the Komatsu bucket teeth,VOLVO bucket teeth,CAT bucket teeth,etc.,so it will save you much time and cost to source if you have many different machines in hand.Anyway,hope my experience would be of some help for you,my friend.
- Q:How to sale excavator parts well online?
- Is this a job offer? If it is,state what's for the salesman because there are ways and places where this things can go like a piece of cake.Nobody will tell a soccer mom relaxing at home by her computer the trick he uses to bring bread on his table for free.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range