Back up UPS with LED Display 1000W XD-UPS1000
Controlled by CPU,serve full service to all end users
Adopting PWM modulation and advanced Mosfet power device,running more stable
Advanced automatic constant charging circuit,prolongs battery life
Perfect protection against battery under-voltage,overload,short-circuit
Built inside with high quality valve controlled sealed leda-acid battery,provides strong power to users
Cold start of the battery
Input voltsge range
Output voltsge range
Output wave form
Typical recharge time
protection against over-charge and under voltage
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice
1.The real short-circuit protection, regardless of how long the short time the products and electrical appliances are safe.
2.The multi-purpose socket design, it is suitable for any plug.
3.Under voltage, overload, over current, high temperature and high pressure, short circuit and multiple protection function, to ensure that products and electrical safety.
4.Advanced circuit design, high-quality imported components, low heat and extremely low repeat rates.
5.Unique SMT + module combination of processing technology, more stable performance.
Range of application: mobile phone charging, laptops, lamps and lanterns, camera, TV, shaver, CD, fan, video game, security, professional tools, instruments of all electrical power.
- Q:How to use UPS UPS
- UPS is an uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) and the host connected to the host inverter through the module circuit to convert DC into the mains of the system equipment. Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
And PLC connection to see the specific requirements of wiring.
- Q:UPS power supply need to pay attention to what? What is the meaning of its conversion efficiency?
- First of all I need to know what you are carrying the load (personal use is generally to the computer), backup time long, how is the economic capacity?
UPS --- uninterruptible power supply system.
1.UPS power than the load power of more than 20% (except for inductive load);
2. Backup time and conversion efficiency. The conversion efficiency is the power conversion efficiency of the UPS to convert DC into AC power.
3. Economic capacity permit, you can buy sine wave output of the UPS, it is the best load (price is the highest);
4.C3KS, the actual probably only 2K more: this is probably a square wave out of the UPS (cheap), the conversion efficiency will not be greater than 80%, and the load in the use of AC as a square wave, there will be square Wave to sine wave input loss, so the input from the UPS to the load of the entire efficiency of the output will not be greater than 60%.
- Q:UPS (uninterruptible power supply) how to calculate the power supply, such as 100W electrical power can be how long?
- According to W = Pt
Then t = W / P
T: time (seconds)
W: electric power (joules) (1 kWh = 3.6 * 10 ^ 6 joules)
P: Electric power (watts)
- Q:Guiqiu a UPS power supply ads, to be creative?
- Power out I am not afraid, stopped I have it in the back of it put a UPS power supply picture or let a person holding a UPS to take a picture behind the back ~ ~ ~ hope to comment on a best answer ~
- Q:What is the difference between DC and UPS?
- 2, the principle is different; DC screen is the rectifier rectifier for the external load power supply; UPS principle is the first AC rectifier for the DC, and then through the inverter unit, the DC inverter AC power supply for the external load. Both in the mains failure, are by the battery pack external power supply.
DC screen debugging, connected to the AC power supply test AC dual power switching device is working properly, dual power switch device under the port voltage is normal. After the AC part of the test is normal, close the AC module of the charging module in turn to observe whether the module starts normally and measure the module output voltage and polarity. After the charging module starts normally and the output voltage and polarity are correct, turn on the battery switch and the bus switch to measure whether the voltage, polarity and polarity of the battery switch are correct, and observe whether the voltage meter is in the direction. turn.
UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS power supply is mainly used in what areas
- The need to purchase UPS is a key equipment after the power failure will cause serious losses of enterprises or individuals, for our company, the customer has the following categories:
1. Military: military aircraft, spacecraft, servers, radar and other fixed equipment and ships, tanks and other mobile devices
2. Communication industry: such as mobile, China Unicom, telecommunications, etc., their servers and communication stations to ensure that all-weather work, can not receive the impact of the power grid, we rarely appear to call out because of this.
3. Banking: such as ATMs, servers and so on.
4. supermarkets, gold shops and other shops: If there is no backup power, if the sudden power failure at night, it will inevitably occur robbery.
5. Data center
6. Industry: To ensure the stability of the plant operation, we must ensure that the factory equipment is operating normally, this part of the UPS to the end of the main.
7. Personal PC: At present this part mainly in the low-end UPS-based.
8. Laboratory or high-precision equipment: some high-end equipment as long as the sudden power failure will be damaged, great loss, so equipped with UPS is necessary.
- Q:How the UPS power supply has failed
- Find manufacturers repair.
Thank you for adopting
- Q:15KVA UPS power supply with a large line switch
- Three into three: 40A / 3p
Three into a single and single into a single out: 100A
- Q:What is the meaning of "VA" in the UPS power supply model?
- In fact, all the power factor of the computer power factor is about 60% to 70%, microcomputer tends to 60%, mainframe tends to 70%. The newly developed UPS has a power factor auto-correction function, its power factor is called 1. Some UPS manufacturers use "W" to represent capacity, and in fact they refer to "VA" values. The computer load "W" value should be 60% to 70% of the indicated value, so the value is 100 W UPS power supply, can drive a 100 watt bulb, but can only drive 65W computer. At present, most of the computer equipment capacity with "VA" said that some computers also use "W" that capacity (such as IBM), but in general or "VA" more, so UPS with "VA" that capacity better reflect The degree of matching with the load. All UPSs produced by APC in the United States provide both "W" and "VA" values.
- Q:Can maintain power close to 320W of the server running more than 8 hours of UPS power supply
- 500 + 300 +320 = 1120W can use 2KVAS UPS power supply, external 12 12V100AH battery (can be delayed more than 8 hours), external 18 12V100AH battery (can delay 12 hours) need to q me
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range