Material: PP-R, PPR
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Model Number: 20-110MM
Head Code: round
Product Type: Ppr pipe
Color: white, grey, green
Item number: DSE001-DSE010
Normal Sizes for CNBM PPR Pipe
1. Large carton: 515 x 400x 220 Cubage: 0.04532 M3
Small carton: 390x255x250 Cubage: 0.0248 M3
2. PE poly bag+ carton Delivery Detail: 15 days/ 20" containers; 25 days/ 40HQ
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, shareholders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
Q1: How Can I Get a Sample?
A1: You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
Q2: How Long Is Delivery?
A2: Delivery time will be30-45days according to order quantity.
Q3: What Is The MOQ?
A3: MOQ depends on different items.
Q4: What Is Our Normal Payments Terms?
A4: Our normal payment terms now is: T/T, L/C or western union, MoneyGram.
- Q:Does the PPR plastic tube do any harm to your health? Is it big?
- As a new type of pipe material, PPR pipe has the advantage of it is richly endowed by nature, can be used as a cold water pipe, can also be used as a heat pipe, due to its non-toxic, light, pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, is becoming a kind of promotional material,
- Q:PVC what's the direct head of the outside pipe?
- PVC water supply pipe and wire directly, as with the pipe connection. As regards the fittings in this area, you can take information from Asia / Johnson / plastics. I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:How to choose PPR pipe and pipe fittings?
- Two. Smell: smell PPR pipe material polypropylene pipe not bad smell can smell. Three non doped polyethylene polypropylene PPR pipe with hardness: pinch casually pinch tube deformation sure PPR tube 5. burning: burning directly mixed impurities in the raw material receiving plastic pipe PPR pipe smoke smell burning only material; black smoke, smell burning molten liquid in five clean pipe PPR pipe: pros and cons of competition as a cost-effective and environmentally friendly new plumbing materials with unique advantages of PPR tube is used as cooling water pipe as a heat pipe PPR pipe interface between the fusion tube through the pressure test once installed as deposit of aluminum pipe between the advantages of Water Leakage phenomenon hot melt technology: moderate price, stable performance, heat insulation, corrosion resistance, smooth inner wall of pipeline system, safety and use by penetration limit up to 50 disadvantages: the construction of technical requirements for the special work Professional construction can ensure system safety
- Q:Can the PPR pipe be injected with the same pipe as the PVC pipe?
- Used machines look at machine precision. The main view is whether the template is even, and whether the track is worn badly. Second, look at the circuit is chaotic, chaotic, indicating that many times the maintenance, the oil circuit is leaking, leakage, that is already very old.
- Q:PSP plastic steel composite pressure pipe has several ways of connecting
- The utility model has the advantages of higher strength, rigidity and impact resistance than the strength of the plastic pipe, and has low coefficient of expansion and creep resistance like the steel pipe, and the underground pipe can bear the external pressure much larger than the whole plastic pipe.
- Q:May I ask whether the steel mesh skeleton plastic composite pipe can be installed as the same PE
- The connection with hot melt connection and flange connection in two ways (Figure 1, figure 2 for welding connection flange connection), electric melting connection is a composite pipe socket to electric heating tube, the heating wires embedded in the surface of pipe fittingWith 220 V + 2 V voltage current to make it hot, first make the inner surface of the pipe melt to produce melt, melt expansion and filled with pipe and pipe gap, until the pipe surface also produces melt, two kinds of fusion in oneThe pipe and the pipe fittings are tightly connected as a whole after the cooling is formed.
- Q:What causes plastic pipes and fittings to burst easily?
- Pipe is widely used. Pipes are used in many industries.Different industries have different characteristics of the industry, and thus have different technical requirements.Pipe is a relatively mature product, each industry has the corresponding technical standards.Detect pipe material, according to the application of pipe industry, select the corresponding product standards, according to the industry needs to detect the corresponding technical indicators.
- Q:The difference between the hot melt connection and connection to electricity
- Electric melting needs electric melting pipe fittings, copper wire inside, copper wire electrify, pipe inner wall and pipe outer wall are heated and melted and bonded in one piece. Hot melt is the cross section of pipe material heated, then butt joint
- Q:How to connect the wire mesh, steel tape and plastic composite pipe?
- Welding connection fittings using internal heating pipe fittings with inner plastic outer plastic melt, the pipes and fittings reliably connected together, but in order to ensure the whole pipeline system and under the same pressure, electric melting pipe is usually adopted in the production of Steel Lining Reinforced way.
- Q:How can the PPR pipe be connected with the metal tubes?
- The transition piece is a combination of plastic and metal, and the two materials are processed by injection molding process, and the anti leakage sealing is realized through the internal structure without adding other adhesive materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range