Smart Automatic Door
(1)ISO 9001 & CE Certified
(4)Easy to install and adjust
Range of the Door
Door Leaf max Weight
90kg x 2
120kg x 2
Max Door Leaf Thickness
AC220±10%, 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Standby)
Manual Pushing Force
(1)Exists in double and single sliding versions;
(2)Powerful and full functions: offer our users 4 operating options of full automatic,half open, constant open and constant lock;
(3)Flexibility:allows tempered glass door leaves as well as 50mm thickness wooden door leaves;
(4)Reliability:built-in microprocessor ensures the accuracy and precision of the operation;
(5)Safety:the door leaf(ves) will go backward when people or moving obstacles approach while closing,which prevents the clamp injury and damage of the door itself.
(6)The door leaf(ves) could be deftly manually opened at a power failure;
(7)Modularization design allows a simple and easy installation;
(8)Purpose made polyurethane covered silent wheels realize quiet operations;
(9)Multiple optional access method:
a.Sensors: microwave sensor,feet sensor;
b.Password:password or finger print identification access;
c.Card:IC card,RFIC card;
d.Button:Elbow touch,feet touch and long-distance buttons.
- Q:Can I fix my automatic door locks myself without having to go to a repair shop?
- maximum Ford's from the 1990's on which have potential door locks have this characteristic. even as the motor vehicle is in equipment and achieves a % higher than i trust 3 mph the doors lock. My 2000 Mercury Mountaineer does an same element. and that i'm sorry your boyfriend is an fool who would not comprehend something about straight forward mechanics of an motor vehicle.
- Q:Automatic revolving door slip ring damaged how to do?
- My home automatic revolving door control system (national patent product), only two signal lines through the slip ring, do not know how your slip ring is damaged: is serious wear, the door sink sinking, or water caused by other The road is intact, that is, as long as you have to ensure that there are two power supply, the other two good no problem! You search "Dalian Eno" can be clear.
- Q:For Yale automatic door closers on top of door, where on frame should closing arm be mounted?
- Since it isn't working you won't hurt any thing by trying to fix it. When closers wear out they will slam. If you see any oil leaking from it is worn out,& adjustment may not help. It would be a big help if you had a self help book with door closers in it. On some older Yale closers there is a little flat knob that can be turned with a screw driver or a pliers. Turn it a little clock wise & test. Repeat until it closes like you want it. If you can't get it to work right & you have turned it almost tight the closer may be worn out. If newer it may have cover over it which will be held by set screws. You will need an hex head wrench. It's best to have a set because the size is unknown at this time. Look on the body of the opener for the set screws. There could be 1 - 2 or 3 set screws. They may or may not be marked. If there are set screws on both ends the ones to the hinge side control the closing. Now for the fun part. at all times try to remember just what you are doing. If the screws are marked, tighten (Clockwise the one marked L) do this in 1/2 to 1 complete turns & check if it helps. Do this in several steps. Checking as you go. If this don't help. you have to try a different set screw. If it is unmarked you may want to reset the this screw back to where it was. Do this until it works or you just give up. If you get to the point where a screws is tight back off a little, the closer wont close if the screw is tight. Have fun.
- Q:How do you turn off the automatic door lock/unlock function on 09 Toyota Corolla?
- if you cant do it how the owners manual says, the dealership can do it with their laptop. they will probably charge you for it...1/2 hour?? but if it bothers you that much, they can do it.
- Q:Why does the automatic door adopt a parallelogram?
- The quadrilateral does not have stability. In contrast to the triangle, the triangle has a stability, with the triangle to do automatic doors, the door can not move, and can not open or not off.
- Q:What causes automatic garage doors to open by themselves?
- The last house we lived in which was new, we could open the garage door on the house diagonal to us. We were obviously set on the same frequency. Also did you know if your a fair distance away from your house but within view you can open and shut your garage door by simply holding the opener to the side of your forehead. Unbelievable , but it works. We have demonstrated to quite a few people. We also got a switch put inside the garage and when out or at night we turn it off so anyone with a scanner cannot open it.
- Q:what kind of device would you like to open an automatic door?
- Is there security? If not, Then you don't need any circuits. If yes, RFID tags are well known, so what is new?
- Q:What is the meaning of the jogging of the electric door?
- Jog is to hold down the button it moves, release the button it stops
- Q:automatic garage door / doesn't ooen?
- definite, they're truly shield with the inventive locking mechanism that immediately secures the door as quickly as that's closed. i'm applying SeceuroGlide Excel which has been examined for police and coverage standards, and that's the 1st storage door that provides Police and coverage approval. additionally they're properly insulated. you need to purchase bestl storage doorways from SWS uk Given decrease than are some clever hyperlinks:
- Q:Why have automatic doors?
- They are rather important anyplace where a customer might have both arms full of merchandise. Stores really want to make customers feel taken care of. They are even more important when the doors are made of glass because it is possible to get the glass so clean that people can't see it and they bump into it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range