Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Packing of Our Basin:
- Q:how does a bidet work?
- Separate wash basins with a hot and cold running water faucet are available from major toilet and faucet manufacturers. These separate porcelain bathroom fixtures resemble a toilet or a urinal but are meant for washing. One sits over the basin and plugs the drain while filling the reservoir with cleansing water or doctor-prescribed cleansing and healing solutions. The bidet may be cleaned and sanitized between uses because of the faucet and built-in drain. This type of bidet may also be referred to as a sitz bath. Toilets may be purchased with a built-in bidet feature in the seat and draw on the water reservoir of the toilet to supply the bidet faucet. This allows the toilet user to cleanse with water instead of toilet paper, and some high-end models even dry the bottom of the user, thus eliminating the need for paper. A combination toilet/bidet may save space, whereas it may deny the user the full benefits of immersing or bathing the genitals and anus in a bath of warm, clean water, due to the communal and unsanitary nature of the toilet bowl.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin countertop is to buy a good package or do a good job with marble?
- For personal preference
The whole set: nice but the size is limited, the material is not durable than the stone, less investment;
Marble: single but variable in size, cold but durable, large investment.
- Q:How can you drill holes in metal?How would you cut china cups so that you got rings of the china w.out breaks?
- Tile saw would be the SAFEST way the expencive way is to get them proffessionally cut around $30
- Q:Bathroom washbasin feet appropriate?
- This person lacks the general idea and seems to ignore the existence of others. Not to mention that he has beriberi, even if there is no beriberi, this move is not respected. Moreover, barefoot standing on the tiles above, easy to slip because of slipping, for their own safety is no good - in short, the people have been detrimental.
- Q:how to find moment of inertia?
- b) If the metal wash basin in which the clothes rotate has a moment of inertia of 4.00 kg*m2, what is the power of the motor that drives it and the clothes from rest up to 5.00 revolutions per second, in 23.0 seconds. This will be work done by torque. work done by torque = torque x radians torque = inertia x alpha (rad/s^2) inertia = 4 kg.m^2 alpha = (5 x (2pi)) / 23 = 1.36591 rad/s^2 T = 4 x 1.36591 = 5.46364 Nm 5 x 2pi = 31.416 rad/s (0 + 31.416)/2 x 23 = 361.283 radians 5.46364 x 361.283 = 1973.92 J work done / time = power 1973.92/23 = 85.82 Watts
- Q:Ceramic washbasin why the design outlet when leaving a small hole
- To prevent the faucet forget off, the water out, there will be a lot of trouble and danger
- Q:Washbasin water dividers with holes and non-porous differences and uses
- The water divider is divided into holes and non-porous, and the hole is mainly used for the drainage of the washbasin with overflow. There will be no water outflow. If there is no overflow wash basin, there is no water Hole it does not matter!
- Q:Is it ok to shave pubic hair in gang shower or in front of wash basin?
- It's not a good idea to shave your pubes to begin with, but if you must, nobody wants to see that in public
- Q:Corktown cleans your soap for free.?
- Having holes in everything just about empties out all your theories.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin above the glass and the right side of the cabinet is the smallest total size?
- If the location is too small, of course, also consider whether the next can be put under. If the package, just consider the size of the location and your habit preferences
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average