1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- The difference is that because zinc has weight, even if the difference is very small, there are also differences,Galvanized pipe weight is basically the same about 1.06 of the welded tube, of course, you can artificially ignored.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- According to the operation requirements of the electric welding machine, connect the lead wire and set up the proper welding parameter of the electric welding machine, which can be operated by manual or automatic two input methods.After checking, start the electric welding machine and enter the welding process. When the welding time is reached, the machine will automatically enter the cooling state.When the pipe completely removed after cooling, electric fusion welding machine.Cutting the pipe with the cutting tool of plastic pipe or fine toothed saw with cutting guide device, and making its end face perpendicular to the axis of pipe. Remove the edges of the edges with a knife, scrape the weld area in the pipe or spigot end and clean the weld area.Should use the special fixture as far as possible to secure the components to be connected, and the roundness of the pipe shall not exceed 1.5% of the outer diameter of the pipe, or it should be corrected on the corresponding fixture.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- Choose from the waterproof performance:A rigid waterproof sleeve is a steel pipe with an outer wing (a steel ring made of a steel ring), mounted in the wall (mostly concrete walls), used for general pipe wall crossing, and is beneficial to the waterproof of the wall;The flexible waterproof casing except external wing ring, flange ring and internal wire like, and have complete sets sold, but also their own processing, for pipeline damping needs, such as pipes and pumps connected through walls.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe seamless pipe hot rolling to complex, diameter is generally greater than 32mm, thickness 2.5-200mm, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe outside diameter 6mm, wall thickness to 0.25mm cold rolling hot rolling high precision ratio.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- In general, steel is divided into two groups according to their chemical composition: carbon steel and alloy steel;(1): carbon steel low carbon steel (C = 0.25%); carbon steel (0.25% < C < 0.60%); high carbon steel (C = 0.60%)(2): alloy steel, low alloy steel (alloy is less than or equal to 5%); in steel (5% < < 10% alloy; high alloy steel (alloy) = 10%)Carbon seamless steel tubes are mostly pipes for mechanical engineering structures and pipes for conveying fluids.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube. Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- This refers to the diameter of the steel pipe is 50 mm, DN50 steel pipe diameter is 60.3 mm, that is, 60.3 * 5 mm steel pipe
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range