| Standard ： API SPEC 5L|
Application API SPEC 5L Line Pipe ： It is used for conveying gas,water,and petroleum of both the oil and natural gas industries.
Product Specification Level
Yield Strength (min), Mpa
Tensile Strength(min), Mpa
L210 or A
L245 or B
L290 or x42
L320 or X46
L360 or X52
L390 or X56
L415 or X60
L290R or X42R
L245N or BN
L290N or X42N
L320N or X46N
L360N or X52N
L390N or X56N
L415N or X60N
Nominal Diameter Range
Outside diameters Rang(mm)
Three layers polyethylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：polyethylene (Black)
Two layers polyethylene
Inside layer: adhesive
Two layers epoxy
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：intensity epoxy(sage green)
Three layers polypropylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different processing technology:Seamless tubes are made of quality carbon steel or alloy steel. Processing technology of seamless pipe hot rolling and cold drawing is divided into two ways, and the tube is generally based on welded.
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- The same specifications of welded pipe and galvanized pipe weight is not the same, the general welding tube weight, galvanized pipe light.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- If the substrate is rusty, rust removal can be removed by acid leaching. If the coating is rusted, it can also be dipped in acid, but this will also remove the coating and make the base material more susceptible to rust, preferably by re plating and passivation
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Observe whether there is weld seam. Welded pipe without treatment, there are obvious weld, there are bulges, like scars. A better point will shave off the weld, but there is a distinct difference between the eye and the eye. Also a small number of pipe will be processed after cold rolling, surface roughness and accuracy are relatively high, may be counterfeit seamless pipe sales. Careful observation will still show that the pipe wall will have a continuous spiral, metal luster slightly brighter, that is, the original welding seam, metallographic structure and other parts of the difference. To tell the truth, the layman would have to observe that it might be a little difficult.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe DN15 specification phi 18*3 refers to 3 outer diameter of 18mm B type DN15 seamless steel tube.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC is an ordinary welded pipe, equal to water professional DN, SC is welded steel pipe concealed, general pipe wall is relatively thick, S represents pipe material, C represents laying mode, TC stands for wire pipe concealed, pipe wall is thinner.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel seamless pipe featuresFirst, the product of the wall is thicker, it is more economical and practical, the wall thickness of the thinner, processing costs will be substantially increased it; secondly, the product process to determine its performance limitations, generally low precision seamless steel pipe: uneven thickness, tube inner surface brightness low and high cost of fixed length, and the inner surface pitting and black spots difficult to remove; the detection and plastic third, must be processed offline. Therefore, it has its advantages in high pressure, high strength, mechanical structure and timber.
The company's main products are: the low-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe, oil casing seamless pipe, ship seamless steel tubes, seamless steel pipe, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment, seamless steel tubes, structural seamless steel pipe, seamless steel hollow pumping rod with eight series. According to GB, ASTM, APL5L, AP15CT, DIH, JIS and other standard production seamless steel tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 30 milionrmb
||Germany; Japan;Korea; America; Brasil; Canada
||ISO9001:2000 ; API
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range