- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:im doing a poster for safety in the science lab and i need some short catchy puns on lab safety (wearing googles, using aprons, etc.)
- im guessing u need the poly pipe that raps the pipes. go to walmart or lowes, they sell it in 1/2 3/4 or 1in dia cost around $2 a stick . its self sticks. can be used on a/c copper pipes
- Q:I was walking down the street following someone. He was at a pole as I passed a parking meter. It took me 14 seconds to get to the pole. When I reached the pole, he was at a fire hydrant. It took me 11 seconds to get to the hydrant. If I walk 3 miles per hour, how far will I have to walk from the parking meter to the point where I pass him.
- I like these answers. I've never driven in snow.
- Q:what are safety general precaution hazard by electrical power electric circuits?
- Sure,you will be wasting your time though.i doubt that is the reason you got fired.that was just the last straw.good hand washing is an amazing thing though.if your just a germaphobe then you should start carrying a box of gloves with you in your car.place a pair in your pocket.if you worked at a buffet u mean to tell me they had no gloves even in food prep areas.as a retired medical person i doubt that you even know how put on gloves and remove them without contamination.i don't even see surgeons do it correctly except sometimes on television.if you did sue all they would do is say they always have gloves available.why don't you spend all that extra time starting a lawsuit and find a better job and actually try and make it work this timeI hope all these suggestions and hints help you.good luck.
- Q:Okay so i got a ticket last week for being parked in a fire lane.(keep in mind i live in California) I've had several people tell me as long as i am able to move my vehicle that's what i am supposed to do if asked. Is there any way i can get out of this ticket?
- Obviously you need 'More Blanket.' [Tim Taylor, Home Improvement.] You'll need to attach the blankets together, that means lots of clothespins. You'll need more chairs/supports around the outer edge. Because the tent area is now very large, the blankets will sag more and you'll need internal support. Maybe a few chairs or a few sticks about that height. Lights? Xmas is over go raid the Xmas decorations box. ;) That part though I really recommend that you as your parents because it's vaguely possible to create a fire hazard with anything electric.
- Q:I want to be something really obscure and i dont kniw what to be we already have a ringmaster and lots of clowns
- This depends on the size of the community you live in, as well as state and county laws regulating what can be used on a street to regulate the pace of traffic. Start first at your neighborhood level. Get a solid list of property owners who support your position. A legal petition is your best documentation that the people on your street support your position. Then go to city hall and check for a streets or transportation department. Ask for any regulations regarding the use of speed bumps to control traffic. The next part is the hardest and will most likely stop you cold. There are many families with elderly and sick family members who don't believe in traffic calming neighborhoods. The police, fire departments and paramedics all line up to tell their side of the story when you are told to take this to a scheduled public hearing on the matter. Unless you can fully document the conditions as well as the failure of the police in your community, the odds are going to be against you. Good luck.
- Q:Water is transparent and can have a reflective surface - how/why both at the same time?
- Haha, well, I would start by grapping my laptop, phone and getting the hell out of there. I would hope I have enough insurance for everything that just got destroyed. Probably a couple of guitars if I could manageand a pair of clothes and a blanket in case I have to run through the fire.
- Q:You see a firefighter aim a fire hose from 4 feet above the ground. The equation h-0.01d^2+1.06d+d models the path of the water when h equals height in feet. Estimate, to the nearest hundredth the possible horizontal distances d (in feet) between the firefighter and the building.Whats the equation and solution?
- Sharkbite fittings don't fit on galvanized steel, plumber is not spelled plummer, it is plumber , you can buy a galvanized steel cap , you can use duct tape No, not duck tape
- Q:So my mos is fire protection I found out and I can't find much information on the tech school besides its length. I heard that this career field has a high washout rate and that makes me kind of nervous. I'm not super strong but I'm not weak either, will basic prepare me or do I need to workout a lot more before hand? I've been told that this tech school is way more physical than others. What should I expect when looking at pt/training? Also how often are you in a classroom type setting studying? Any knowledge/advice is greatly appreciated!
- You have been given some great advise on how to stay safe in the sewing room. One thing that was not mentioned is something that happened to me when I was a teenager.I did not remove the straight pins while sewing and the needle hit a pin, folded the pin in half and pushed it into the bobin case area where it caused the machine to be out of timing. At the same time, the needle tip broke off and embedded itself in my eyebrow!!! Thank goodness I had a high powered magnet to remove the tip of the needle from my face. This all happened so fast. I removed every pin from then on, but I learned the hard way. And, I was thankful that the tip of the needle did not hit my eyelid and embed itself into my eye ball !! Being a professional seamstress, I have spent 40 hours a week or more sewing and or cutting fabric. There has been only one other time I hurt myself while sewing. I stitched through my index finger. Yeah, clear threw the finger. I thought my finger just got pinched but when I pulled my hand away, the machine moved. I thought my bracelet somehow got stuck on the machine. But immediately realized that I had sewn through my finger. I slowly turned to fly wheel to remove my finger from the needle. It was so creepy, I actually had the thread go clear through my finger. I cut the thread on the fingerprint side and pulled it out through the nail. I almost passed out. Not becuse of the pain, but because I got grossed out to think that an object pierced my finger. A spot of blood came out of my nail and my finger. I could not type for a few days, but that was the extent of the injury. I was lucky that I did not graze or go through a bone. So, pay attention to what you are doing. I have learned my lesson, the hard way.
- Q:Magglio ordonez and Ervin Santana for Daisuke Matsuzaka and Brad Hawpe.
- With that breeding, it sounds too good to be true at that priceand you know what they say about things that seem too good to be true! And what's the bit about the buyer must pay for registration? Is that normal procedure when buying an Arabian foal? Every registered foal I ever looked at (I had Appaloosas and QHs) were registered or registration pending all paid for by the seller and the cost just figured in to the asking price of the horse. Is there some problem with the foal, and once you own it and try to get it registered, you will find out that it isn't eligible for registration? That would make sense at the price they are asking - $250 is more the price for a grade colt, not one of impeccable breeding. Make sure you take a trainer or some very experienced professional that you trust when you go to see the colt. And make the purchase contingent on a vet check by a vet of your choice, not associated with the seller - not their regular vet or any vet that works with their regular vet. ALSO, make sure the sale is contingent on you being able to get the colt registered - if it turns out to be ineligible for registration for any reason, the seller should agree to take the foal back and refund your money in full. And get that IN WRITING! If they are unwilling to agree to that, I would really worry about the true pedigree and worth of the animal. As far as if you are ready to train such a foal, only you know if you are really ready for that. Since you have experience, are going to college for horsemanship, and are smart enough to know that you will need some professional help, I think you will be fine.
- Q:I was watching Ellen and she had a segment on people pranking people. There was this one that a guy pranks his grandma. He sets up the camera facing the back patio. He calls his grandma and while she is answering the phone he comes out in a scary mask. She starts screaming and then trys to open the back sliding door. Then you see her trying to jump over the fence. It is so hilarious and really want to find it!I've already tried looking on Ellen's website and it's not there. Please help!If you help me find it, I will choose you as best answer!
- unless you provide more information being pregnant does give you blanket protection, and how can you be fired without knowing obviously you know or you wouldn't be asking sorry being pregnant does not give You blanket protection
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like