According to the needs of different structures, Angle can compose to different force support component, and also can be the connections between components. It is widely used in various building structures and engineering structures such as roof beams, bridges, transmission towers, hoisting machinery and transport machinery, ships, industrial furnaces, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse etc.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
Production flow of Angle Steel
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
Extension Strength N/mm²
Thickness of Steel,mm
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized steel bar and ordinary angle iron?
- Plain angle ironThe surface quality of ordinary angle iron is stipulated in the standard, and no harmful defects such as layering, scab and cracks are required.The allowable range of the geometric deviation of the angle iron is also stipulated in the standard. The bending angle, the width of the edge, the edge thickness, the vertex angle and the theoretical weight are generally included, and the angle steel must not be significantly reversed.Angle steel is a kind of carbon structural steel for construction. It is a simple section steel, mainly used in the frame of metal component and workshop. In use, better weldability, plastic deformation and mechanical strength are required. The raw steel billet for producing angle steel is low carbon square billet, and the finished product angle iron is made by hot rolling, normalizing or hot rolling.
- Q:What is 4# angle iron? What are the classifications of angle iron? What are the specifications? Thank you
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of edge width * edge width * edge thickness. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is 30 mm width equal angle, edge thickness of 3 mm. Also available models that model is the number of centimeters wide, such as angle 3#. The model does not mean the size of the different edges and sizes of the same model. Therefore, the width, the edge and the thickness of the angle iron should be filled out in the contract and other documents, so as not to be indicated by the model alone. Standard Specification for hot-rolled equal angle iron is 2#-20#. The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse.
- Q:What is the use of angle steel and channel steel?
- The angle iron can be used as a cable support, and can also be used in the distribution box, terminal box, fixed shelf or foundation, and can also be used in the roof truss of an open-air warehouse roof.
- Q:What's the size of No. 5 angle iron?
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width.
- Q:What's the chemical reaction between stainless steel and galvanized angle iron?
- They are not the two reaction, after they are Unicom, there can be electronic flow, and zinc than iron lively, so galvanized angle iron is more likely to be corrosion (mainly air oxidation).
- Q:What's the size of the 50 angle iron?
- Is the grading angle and side angle and side angle, it has three sides, say according to the above 50*50*3, this is an equal angle on both sides, tianxiangcheng, 50mm, high 3mm.
- Q:What is the angle iron back machine?
- With the development of the power industry, the manufacturing level of the power tower is becoming more and more demanding, and the planer processing method can not meet the requirements of production. The company's own design and manufacture of "CB2512" shovel back machine, the use of high-speed milling principle, used for angle steel shovel back process, the tower is the production of angle steel shovel back the first choice of equipment
- Q:Is there a screw that can be made like angle iron, but not a right angle, just a single piece of material? Just put
- Drilling tail screw quality is poor, hardness is not good
- Q:What does L50*4 angle mean in CAD?
- L50*4 in the steel structure is 50mm wide *50mm width *4mm thick equilateral angle iron, that is, the 50 series of angle steel.
- Q:What is the difference between the main keel and the angle steel or the channel steel?
- Light steel keel is a kind of new building materials, with the development of China's modernization, have been widely used in hotels, airport lounges, passenger stations, stations, theaters, shopping malls, factories, office buildings, building renovation, interior decoration, ceiling set of old buildings and other places. Light steel (paint) keel ceiling has light weight, high strength, adapt to waterproof, shock, dust, sound insulation, sound absorption, constant temperature and other effects, but also has the advantages of short construction period, simple construction and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range