l Product Introduction & Specification
5754 /3105 /5005 /3004
|application|| Weather strip, car sealing weather stip, automative weather strip|
|surface treatment||with special adhesive coating for PP, PVC, TPE, EPDM, ABS material|
|Flexibility (T-bend)||0T-2T |
EN-AW5754 Mechanical property
lPackaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: wooden cases that are suitable for long distance exporting
Delivery detail: 25-30 days after receiving L/C or payment in advance
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:If copper wire is expensive, why not use aluminum?
- Yeah, aluminum isn't allowed in new or renovated construction. The size of cable needed for 400A will be determined by the service provider. Probably 4/0 size cable. New service means a new panel and new wiring. 14/2 is suitable for lighting and general receptacle use up to 15A, but 20A is required for all kitchen outlets, so use 12/2. If you use 12/2 throughout, be sure to use 20 amp breakers in the panel. Since 14/2 is only rated up to 15A, if you use 14/2 with 20 amp breakers, you run the risk of overheating and causing a fire.
- Q:Aluminum foil and baking?
- How old are you do you not know how to cook of course it wont burn silly
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:How to harden aluminum foil sculpture?
- Rigid Wrap is plaster-infused gauze. You can buy it at the art supply store or at a medical supply store. The latter is cheaper. It comes on a roll so you can cut off small chunks. Wet each piece and apply it to your sculpture. The first layer may be the most difficult. I would wrap the plaster gauze around the structure so the gauze overlaps gauze. It may not stick to the aluminum but it will stick to itself. Start at the bottom and let it dry, then add another layer. As mentioned, adding too much may compromise the structure so work slowly and allow time to dry between layers.
- Q:6061 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 6061 aluminum plate density:6061 aluminum plate is aluminum alloy, the density is calculated according to 2.9g/cm3.Calculation method:Aluminium plate weight (kg) =0.0000029 * * * * width * lengthAluminium tube weight (kg) =0.0000029 * wall thickness * (outside diameter wall thickness) * lengthFormula for weight calculation of aluminium bars (kg) =0.0000029 * radius * radius * length
- Q:aluminum foil?
- The shiny side is slightly better reflector of heat. Face that side of the foil in the appropriate direction. To keep things cold, put the shiny side on the outside -- that will reflect incoming heat. To keep things warm, face the shiny side inward toward the hot food -- to reflect the heat that is trying to escape back into the food. Note that people often bake potatoes with the shiny side out -- that is because it makes for a better (prettier) presentation. In reality, baking them that way reflects the incoming heat on the outside, slightly slowing the cooking process. Of course, in reality, which side of the foil faces where makes little difference. It does make for lively conversation, though.
- Q:How does the aluminum plate manufacturer prevent the aluminum plate from scratching?
- I also want to know how to protect the factory
- Q:Aluminum plate belongs to steel or non ferrous metal?
- Of or consisting of pure aluminum or aluminum alloy material made by pressing (cutting or sawing); a rectangular material with a rectangular cross section and a uniform thickness. See China ferroalloy on line
- Q:aluminum vs aluminum oxide ?
- Aluminum metal is not found in nature, only aluminum oxide is in the mine or ground and they have to separate it from the oxidation to make a useful metal.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- You can use AB glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range