l Product Introduction & Specification
5754 /3105 /5005 /3004
|application|| Weather strip, car sealing weather stip, automative weather strip|
|surface treatment||with special adhesive coating for PP, PVC, TPE, EPDM, ABS material|
|Flexibility (T-bend)||0T-2T |
EN-AW5754 Mechanical property
lPackaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: wooden cases that are suitable for long distance exporting
Delivery detail: 25-30 days after receiving L/C or payment in advance
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:If 75grams of oxygen react, how many grams of aluminum are required?
- Aluminium oxide is Al2O3, so there are 3 oxygen atoms for every 2 aluminium atoms. Divide 75 by the relative atomic mass of oxygen (15.9994). That is proportional to the number of oxygen atoms. Then divide by 3 and multiply by 2. This gives a number proportional to the number of aluminium atoms. Then multiply this by the relative atomic mass of aluminium (26.981529) to give the mass of aluminium required in grams.
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- you can use YH-840 to bond silica gel and aluminum sheet in small area, and it’s hard to tear and will have an effect of destruction and melting, transparent and environmental.
- Q:How do aluminum plates drill?
- There are many drilling equipment for aluminium sheets,First, the engraving machine can be big or small, and can shape strange.
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:Aluminum...and planes?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:Status of aluminum sheet F
- The condition code only indicates that the product is in the natural aging stageT heat treatment status (different from F, O, H state) applicable to heat treatment, after (or without) hardening work to achieve stable products,.T code must be followed by one or more Arabia digital
- Q:What is the density of the aluminum in grams per cubic centimeter?
- For the best answers, search on this site okorder.com (2.7 g / cm³) x (1 kg / 1000 g) x (100 cm / 1 m)³ = 2700 kg / m³
- Q:Does rust have different chemical properties than aluminum?
- Yes, Rust is an Oxide of iron which can be broken down chemically into simpler substances. Aluminium is a pure Element which cannot be broken down chemically or physically into other substances.
- Q:Can Aluminum Swords Be Used For House Protection?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can Aluminum Swords Be Used For House Protection? I'm buying a sword this afternoon for about 100 bucks i'm using it mainly to take pictures of and hang it on my wall. I looked up tips about buying swords and i think the sword i want is made out of aluminum. Could i use this sword as protection on an armed robber who would break into my...
- Q:Chemical equation for aluminum metal?
- Aluminium metal combines with the oxygen from the air on heating to form aluminium oxide. The reaction can be represented using a balanced equation as 4 Al (s) + 3O2(g) = 2Al2O3(s)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range