Aluminum sheet checkered /Aluminum sheet embossing sheet
1000 series: 1050. 1070. 1100
2000 series: 2011. 2014. 2017. 2018. 2024.
2025. 2117. 2218. 2618.
3000 series: 3003. 3004.
4000 series: 4032. 4043. 4543.
5000 series: 5005. 5050. 5052. 5056. 5083.5086. 5154. 5205. 5252. 5254. 5356. 5357.5454. 5456. 5457. 5652. 5657.
6000 series: 6005. 6011. 6053. 6351. 6061.
6101. 6151. 6201. 6261. 6262. 6063. 6463. 6066.6070
7000series: 7001. 7005. 7072. 7075. 7076.
7175. 7178. 7079
8000 series:8011,8021,8079 etc
|Surface treatment||Polished,Mill Finished,anodized or power sprayed |
|Features||High weather resistance anti scratch anticorrosion and good weather resistance subtle edges and elegant appearance and easy processing and installation high brightness and hardness|
1)Excellent machining properties
Easy to weld
2)Suited to marine and low temp applications
3)Very good for anodic reaction
Particularly suited to structural applications Aerial aluminum
|Note||If you have any other questin,welcome for your consultation|
1)Chemical compositions&mechanical property&Size
1) Home Lighting Lighting Network;
2)Solar reflective pieces;
4)Indoor decoration: ceiling, metope, etc
7)scutcheon, luggage etc;
8)The car inside and outside decoration;
9) Indoor decorations, such as picture frames;
10) Household appliances: refrigerators microwave audio equipment, etc
11)Aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing, the shenzhou spacecraft series, satellites, etc
12)Precision Parts Processing;
14)Chemical/thermal insulation pipe coating etc
Packaging & Shipping
Package: Standard seaworthy packing or as per request
1 Customer and reputation first
2 Timely feedback
3 Low MOQ
5 Competitive price
6Different size can be supplyed as your request
7 Professional service of technical and shipping support
8More than 30 years experience in the cold and hot rolled sheet/coil/stri experience
- Q:How many atoms in cube of aluminum?
- 2.8cm * 2.8cm * 2.8cm= 21.95 cm^3 is volume of Aluminum present Density of Al = 2.7g/cm^3 Convert volume of aluminum into grams of Aluminum, make sure your units cancel 21.95 cm^3 * (2.7g/1 cm^3) = 59.26 g Al Next, find how many moles of Al you have. MW Al = 27g/mol 59.26/27 = 2.19 moles Al Use Avogadro's number to find number of atoms of Al - 2.19 moles Al * (6.022x10^23 atoms/1 mol Al) = 1.32x10^24 atoms Al
- Q:Is aluminum in deodorant safe?
- Deodorants do not contain aluminum, only antiperspirants do. The aluminum is used to stop sweating from occurring. There are natural antiperspirants (example Tom's of Main) that claim to stop sweat without the use of aluminum. Aluminum based products have been associated with quite a few health problems: Seizures Breast Cancer Alzheimer's Disease Bone Formation Disorders Kidney Problems Hope this helps.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- choose the 8-10% of the thickness for two-sided gaps.
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- aluminium nitrate Al (NO3)3 so no. of N atoms = 3 . ans NOTE NUMBER OF ATOMS OR MOLECULES IN ANY COMPOUND IS GIVEN BY AVOGADRO'S NUMBERS WHICH = 6.022X 10^23 avogadro's no. is no. of atoms in one gm atomic mass of any element avogadros no. is also no of molecules. present in one gm molar mass of any molecules. e.g. 1 gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 atoms of H 2gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of H in the same way 16gm of O2 hsa = 6.022x10^23 atoms 32gm O2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of oxygen. ANOTHER EXAMPLE;-- 44 gmCO2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of CO2 so to know number atoms weight should be given ( particle does not explain wt.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:Everyone said that the pre roll coated aluminum plate, what is pre roll coating?
- Beforehand, beforehand, mean,Roll coating is a paint coating process, relative to spraying, such as powder, wall coating, coating or roller coatingThe coating is applied to the surface of the aluminum sheet by a roller or steel roller. Roll coating
- Q:question about aluminium foil paper?
- The Principle behinf Microwave oven heating is that it heats up only water molecules, that is, the frequency of microwaves can only heat up water molecules ( make them oscillate and hence heat up). So if there is any trace of water or moisture on any object that you keep in the oven, it will heat up and that heat will be conducted throughout the object. Hence the foil with moisture is effectively heated whereas dry foil have no water moecule and hence will not be heated up. Hope it helps:) Can explain better if you tell me which level you are studying:)
- Q:Can I get aluminum powder through electrolysis?
- Kinda sorta, the problem with this is that all you did was made aluminium oxide or hydroxide, when you electrolyzed the aluminium you also electrolyzed a bit of water with it, which added a hydroxyl group to the aluminum, which may have dropped a hydrogen when you dried it. If you could find an aluminium compound that is water soluble (DAMNED HARD to find) you could electrolyze it in water to get aluminium dust in the water, but that isnt very reliable or economical, the best thing for you to do is to get a ball mill or rock tumbler, add aluminium fold and about half full of regular marbles, let it run for 3 or so weeks. You need it really fine!
- Q:is the cadillac 4.5 liter V8 engine made with aluminum heads?
- Aluminum Block Cast Iron Heads !!!! with floating cast iron cylinder sleaves...
- Q:4.0mm five bars, aluminum plate, 4 aluminum plate, one ton, how many square?
- The square and the thickness are multiplied, and then multiplied by the density is the weight, and then by weight conversion on it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range