Aluminum Rattan Sofa Set SS040
Specifications of Aluminum Rattan Sofa Set SS040
- Single seat sofa*2 Pcs size: L1280*W850*H650mm
- Double seat sofa *1 Pcs size: L1780*W850*H650mm
- Three seat sofa *1 Pcs size: L2280*W850*H650mm
- Coffee table *1 Pcs size: L1300*W650*H380mm
- Corner table *1 Pcs size: L500*W500*H470mm
- Glass: 8mm tempered glass
- Frame: Alumium tube powder coating finished
- Seat & back: PE flat rattan,With cushion and pillows
- Cushion and pillows: waterproof fabric
Usage/Applications of Aluminum Rattan Sofa Set SS040
Comfortable set for outdoor and indoor leisure.
Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Rattan Sofa Set SS040
- Packing: chair & sofa stacking, coffee is carton packing
- CBM: 1.25M3/ Set
- Loading: 15 Sets/20'GP
- Leading time: 40-50 days after deposit
Remarks of Aluminum Rattan Sofa Set SS040
- The color of frame, rattan and fabric is optional
- Rattan is UV-resistant
- Cushions are included
- Connectors are included
- 2-year guarantee
Picture of the Set
- Q:I just became vegetarian. What should I do with my leather sofa?
- You already have the sofa, I don't feel it's a big deal to keep it. I had the same issue when I first became vegetarian 8 years ago - we had a car with leather interior. I have to admit it DID bother me, but what's done is done. If it continues to bother you, sell it and use the money to get an animal-friendly one. Otherwise just use it. You could always get a sofa cover so you don't have to look at it:-)
- Q:What paint color would go well with a paprika twill Pottery Barn sofa?
- A beige or a mushroom color (grayish brown) would make a really nice color and would make the paprika color pop.
- Q:Thoughts on this sofa?
- I think its neat. It looks nice and deep, it's stylish, but also looks like it'd be great to cuddle up with somebody and watch a movie. I like the style, the wide arms are fun and convenient to set things on (although that could cause clutter). It also looks heavy, but if your not planning on moving around, that shouldn't really be a problem!
- Q:who invented the sofa bed?
- Fred Sofa, a Hungarian engineer in the 19th century. The Swedes claim it was Alfred Ikea, the famous inventor and founder of IKEA, but that's not true. Wrong forum
- Q:Where is a good place to get a sofa bed?
- Value okorder.com
- Q:What's on the balcony furniture chair, okay?
- The balcony is of course with outdoor furniture, rattan of Bizhenteng durable, can also choose Aluminum Alloy.
- Q:I would like to change my ikea bed into a sofa/couch. Does anyone have any plans i can model mine after?
- mrriskey007 Great idea. Most of the work is already done. Chop it so that you have the correct porportion back to seat. Move the back's legs to the position for the seat's rear legs. Consider adding a middle set of legs. Obtain a new spar that will run the sofa's length and it will be the seat's rear frame. Install, maybe, the middle leg to it. The back's connection to the seat's rear might be as simple as a 1/2 thick piece of plywood used as a gusset. Picture a 45 degree x 90 degree triangle with the short leg fastened to the seat rear and the long leg fastened to the back. Size the triangle for best strength. Adjust the 90 degree angle for the best back to seat angle. Glue and screw seat frame to gusset as well as the back. Gusset will also help to contain seat's cushions. Will need two of these, one for each end of the sofa (duh). Might consider one for the center for additional strength of the the back to seat (plus the middle leg if needed). Whalla -- done. Sofa arm rests at its ends are simple to add too. Select a piece of stock that will be the sofa's seat front leg extention as an upright for the front of the arm rest. Select stock for horizontal part of the arm. Consider using a gusset to connect those to pieces. Connect the arm to the rear of the sofa which is the back frame. This piece of furniture is Swiss neo-modern design. See Ikea's LILLBERG sofa for leg - arm attachment concept without gussets.
- Q:What companies deliver sofas which aren't self assembly, my partner and I are disabled?
- This is a new one on me...any couch I have ever bought was assembled in a furniture factory and delevered by the company I bought it from...nothing self assembled!
- Q:How do you remove sticky residue on microfiber/suede sofa?
- I had sticky residue on a wood effect floor, and was worried about using anything other than water on it. I used baby oil, and it worked a treat. A tiny drop on a kitchen towel, and the residue came off easily. I then just wiped over the floor with a damp cloth. Try it on a bit of leather at the back first though to make sure that it won't damage the leather.
- Q:how can i get some info which i hv to compare with leather n pvc sofa?
- If the sofa is past the warranty period you will have to file a lawsuit to claim any money back. You should check with an attorney about the qualifications needed for an expert to examine the fabric to determine what exactly it is. I would suspect an upholsterer could do this but it's better to find out in advance. If it's not what you thought you were purchasing the attorney will help you determine if a lawsuit is the best answer.
Phoenix is a professional manufacturer engaged in the research, development, production, sale and service of outdoor furniture. Dedicated to strict quality control and thoughtful customer service, our experienced staff members are always available to discuss your requirements and ensure full customer satisfaction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 16 Million
||North America 15.00
South America 10.00
Eastern Europe 15.00
Southeast Asia 5.00
Mid East 5.00
Eastern Asia 2.00
Western Europe 5.00
Central America 2.00
Southern Europe 10.00
South Asia 5.00
Domestic Market 1.00
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Custom offered
|Product Price Range