1. Structure of Aluminum Foil Description：
Place of Origin:
2. Main Features of Aluminum Foil：
Denomination: Aluminum foils
Alloy&Temper: 8011/3003/1235,0 H22 H24
Inner Diameter: 76mm/152mm
Outside Diameter: 200-800mm
we are specialized in producting aluminum foil.
3.Alumilum Foil Images
4.Alumilum Foil Specification
Semi-rigid container foil
Food container applied in aviation
Soft packing in household
Packing for Blister foil
Wraping for cable
Aluminum fin stock
Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C
Packing for cigarette
Foil for hot seal
Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage
Thick foil for deep processing
Seal for beer bottle
Shield for video cable
Aluminum adhesive tape
Thin foil for deep-processing
Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials
Foil for automobile radiator
Water tank radiator in automobile
1)How many tons does your factory can supply each moth?
2)How to quarantee the quality of the products?
you can arrange SGS&BV or other quality inspection.
3)How many days you need to pepare the cargo after we made the order?
- Q:Can I use the foil instead of the baking paper?
- If it is baked cake placed at the bottom of the mold, it is recommended not to replace.
- Q:Can the potatoes be heated by foil?
- . Aluminum foil has a microwave isolation effect, that is, the microwave can not penetrate the aluminum foil, so the food will not be heated by microwave energy.
- Q:How do you bake chicken wings with aluminum foil in a microwave oven?
- The microwave oven can not use foil, metal containers including foil can not be used in the microwave oven. Otherwise, the microwave energy absorbed everywhere will cause the electric arc in the furnace and seriously destroy the magnetron of the microwave oven.
- Q:Can aluminum foil be used in a microwave oven?
- Aluminum foil in microwave function should not be used, because microwave is not metal material, easy to fire
- Q:When the wire is made, it needs to be covered with a layer of aluminum foil, and the outside is insulated
- An aluminum foil plastic composite #, used as a shield cable. The cable foil requires less oil on the surface and has no holes. It has high mechanical properties, but the overall quality requirements are not high, but the requirements of the length are very strict.
- Q:The action of perforating aluminium foil and non perforating aluminium foil
- There is no such thing as "cold" in the world. What you call "cold transmission"?",
- Q:What is the aluminum foil?What is it?
- A shielding film, with more in the electronics industry, to shield the disturbance effect, is the commonly used single blue aluminum foil, I know commonly useful in electronic line wrapping plays a role of anti-interference.
- Q:Aluminum foil waterproof material, how much does it cost for a square?
- It depends on whether you are using SBS waterproof membrane or self-adhesive waterproof coiled material
- Q:The foil or foil can be isolated (or reduced) computer radiation:
- 2, pay attention to the use of the screen brightness and distance: to adjust the brightness of the screen when using the computer, the bigger the screen brightness, electromagnetic radiation is stronger, the smaller the contrary; but it can not be stressed too dark, so easy to cause eye fatigue. Keep at least 50 cm to 75 cm distance, which can reduce the damage of electromagnetic radiation. If there is a condition, you can install a special color filter board on the display screen to reduce the harm of radiation. At the same time, make sure that the screen is clean.
- Q:The aluminum foil is induced by a magnetic field. Why does it produce the opposite magnetic field?
- Because, through the internal armature (internal) induction magnetic field lines, so that the electromagnet and the armature induction is a parallel relationship, so the electromagnet and armature produce the same magnetic field, and electromagnetic induction furnace of aluminum foil and they are opposite field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range