Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:How does the aluminum foil bag recycle?
- The paper box should be thrown to "container",and the aluminum foil bag should also be thrown to "container".the 20% of paper and the 5% of the plastic film should be disposed.the aluminum foil paper also need to be disposed together with the paper and plastic film.the rate of recycle disposal should be reached in the range of 40% to 50%.The PE part of aluminum foil is disposed by the incinerato. Then the disposed material should sent to waste plant.
- Q:What happened to the aluminum macbook?
- They have the 13 aluminum MacBook (the one that was actually the MacBook, not just new MacBook Pro version). The new MacBook Pro 13 is a stronger choice for long term viability though. The white MacBook's logic board can support only a max of 4GB of RAM. The aluminum 13 MacBook Pro's logic board can handle 8GB of RAM (even the most basic model). So it can be upgraded longer. Something to think about.
- Q:The difference between pure aluminum foil bag and aluminized foil bag
- The pure aluminum bag is made by the aluminum foil, the aluminized foil bag is made by the aluminized film.The pure aluminum metal can be closed by hot-press.
- Q:which material is better. Fiber or Aluminium?
- I would choose fiber since I'm near the water.
- Q:What is foil bags vacuum cooking?
- High-temperature sterilization of meat due to high heating temperature and excessive shrinkage fibers so that the meat taste better than low-temperature sterilization products, but because of the removal of all bacteria, eliminating internal rot, can significantly extend shelf life.
- Q:difference b/t aluminum and fiberglass canoes?
- Fiberglass can be really heavy, just like aluminum... check some of the listings on Craigs List though. Some people will call a hull fiberglass when it's really another layup material like Royalex or something similar. Canoes made of Royalex can be quite a bit lighter than either fiberglass or aluminum. If you're keeping the canoe at a cottage or cabin and just dragging it to the pond or river in on the property, then go aluminum. IF you plan to transport the boat on a roof rack, then look for royalex or another material.
- Q:Is aluminium foil ultraviolet-proof?
- Yes, but this property is not very good. When aluminium foil is fixed with plastic and paper, its ultraviolet-proof property will improve greatly.
- Q:Aluminum reacts with oxygen gas to produce a single solid compound. If 16g of aluminum react with 24g of oxyg?
- you opt for to understand the proscribing reactant= the reactant that produces smallest quantity of product the smallest quantity of product is the finest product 219 g AlF3/a million * a million mol AlF3/ 80 3.977 g AlF3 * 6 mol F2/ 4 mol AlF3 * 37.997 g F2/ a million mol F2= 149 g F2 40 8 g O2/ a million * a million mol O2/ 31.999 g O2 * 6 mol F2/ 3 mol O2* 37.997 g F2 / a million mol F2= 114 g F2 oxygen gasoline is the limitng reactant aluminum flouride is the added reactant some is ate up different there to verify all proscribing reactant is ate up
- Q:How to make aluminum foil paper?
- A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; Beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine, reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark. The watermark of this invention is distributed uniformly, clearly visible as well as obviously rough and uneven in surface by touching, which has significant counterfeit effect, so it can be used to package the cigarette. Sovereignty item 1: A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: a. Beating: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; b. Composite pulp tank: Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; c. Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine; d. Reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark; e. Composite aluminum foil with watermark aluminum foil backing paper to make aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark.
- Q:What are the key features and advantages of the aluminum foil food bags?
- 2, oil resistance and good aroma and particularly outstanding performance
3, excellent barrier properties, barrier properties and strong air, anti-oxidation, waterproof, moisture-proof
4, good sealing performance, high softness
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range