||1000 Series,2000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Is aluminium plate the same as aluminium alloy?
- Oh, No. aluminum contains only aluminum, and there are some other metals besides aluminium.
- Q:deoderants without aluminum?
- Green People's deodorant doesn't have aluminium or parabens; many people avoid these to be on the safe side. Please be aware though that 'deodorants/anti-perspirants cause breast cancer' is an urban myth. There is no evidence that this is the case and the email that did the rounds a while ago was a hoax.
- Q:how much aluminium is recycled per year?
- 45% The fact that they can be recycled to produce more cans means there is no excuse for many people to unaware of aluminum recycling. People should also be aware of the benefits that can occur from it. This has created a strong awareness of the recycling nature of cans and this has been a key factor in the growth of this area. In many canteens, dinner halls and corridors across schools and places of work there is a recycling bin. Wherever people can be found drinking from a soft drink can, a specific aluminum recycling bin can be found for cans to be placed in. Compared to the recycling of many other products, it is easier to find a recycle bin. The provisions for recycling soft drink cans have been more progressively tackled and many people are aware of the need to recycle soft drink cans. This has created awareness and knowledge about recycling and this has moved from school to the outside world. One of the major tactics of marketing departments is to target children and get them to pass the message through to all the family. This is usually done in a bad manner but it can also be done promote recycling. You may see people who go around picking up cans that are thrown away without thought and send them to a recycling center. There are some recycling centers that will make payment for numbers of soft drinks that are recycled. This is a way for people to make some money. It would take a phenomenal amount of aluminum recycling to make a fortune. However, it can help the environment and make a small amount of money back so many people can find the motivation to recycle. There are many places that could be a great source of finding soft drink cans that are thrown away: - School playgrounds - The beach - The car park - Parking lots - Busy streets The amount of products that are available to be recycled continues to grow but it is unlikely that they will grow to be more popular than aluminium recycling.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:Painting on aluminium .?
- Prep and clean with vinegar
- Q:What can I do to remove the paint from the painted aluminum sheet?
- The aluminum need scraping, the car is not easy to enamel paint.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more).
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:Carbon arrow injuries, aluminum safer?
- In the long run you will find it is much cheaper to use carbon arrows even though the initial cost of them is higher then aluminum. And don't be frightened by the videos of carbon arrows breaking when shooting them. The odds of lightning striking you would be about the same. In most incidences of arrow breakage when being shot, it was with a heavy draw compound and using carbon arrows that were much too light weight to be shot from a bow that they were not designed to be shot from. People sometimes use the lightest weight carbon arrows they can find to make their bow shoot faster then anyone Else's. Sometimes they pay a price for it.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:difference between steel , iron , aluminium ..?
- steel okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range