||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:is aluminum in deodorant actually bad for you?
- yes it can cause cancer try Tom's of Maine it's natural
- Q:Why is the aluminum roll upset?
- Mainly in the aluminum slitting process, for various reasons, does not meet the standards and specifications of products, can be used to roll the machine from the new trimming and slitting, winding up to meet customer needs of product specifications
- Q:Mercury corrodes aluminum?
- hang on ill have a psychic moment... ok, we have two types of metal. ferrous and non ferrous... ferrous rusts... Fe... iron. non ferrous... no iron... Copper and aluminium, and zinc and silver appear int he periodic table, they are NOBLE metals.. pure elements... copper corrodes in acid aluminium corrodes iin alkali and i dont know what corrodes Zinc... and theyre digging up pieces of silver and gold which are thousands of years old, out of the sea... and they look as good as the day they were made... oh, and raw untreated steel starts rusting within hours of exposure to water and air... without air, the metal willstill corrode, but it'll take much much longer... your average ford starts rusting itself to death within 10 years... yet the titanic has been under the ocean for almost 100 years... and ok, i know the titanic hull is a bit thicker than a ford wheel arch... but the principle holds.
- Q:Structure of Aluminium Chloride?
- Aluminium chloride sublimes (turns straight from a solid to a gas) at about 180°C. If it simply contained ions it would have a very high melting and boiling point because of the strong attractions between the positive and negative ions. The implication is that it when it sublimes at this relatively low temperature, it must be covalent. The dots-and-crosses diagram shows only the outer electrons. Hope that help Check here for more information; www.chemguide.co.uk/atoms/bonding...
- Q:How to calculate the wall thickness with the gross weight of aluminum coil known?
- Gross weight*density=volume volume÷(aluminum sheet *width)=thickness
- Q:Replacing aluminum windows?
- If you want to replace them, I would start at a local home improvement store-- they all carry the major brands and there are tax incentives now for replacing windows.
- Q:Aluminum Foil Moles?
- Okay. If you have .55mm thick, 1cm square of Al, you you have 55 cubic mm of Al. 55 cubic mm is .055 cubic centimeters of Al. .055 * denisty of Al (2.699 g/cm3) gives you .148 grams of Al. Al molecule weight is 27g/mole. So .148 g * (1 mole / 27 grams) = .00548 moles of Aluminum. That rounds to about 5.50 x 10-3 moles. I should also add that A) Remember when you are converting cubic units (such as mm3 into cm3), the conversion factor should also be cubed (so 1 cubic mm = 10^3 cubic cm). Also, not to be nit picky, but this question is dumb because aluminum foil would also have a good portion of aluminum oxide coating it...but I wouldn't bring that up to the teacher if I were you. :-)
- Q:why does hf acid sometimes turn aluminum black?
- I have a charcoal grill with diamond plate alluminum . how can i get it to shine again? I used my steam mop and rag it got most but not all?
- Q:What advantages does 0.1*100cm aluminum coil have? Is it suitable for the roof tiling? How is the anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion performance?
- It is seldom used as roof tiling because its performance is not as good as color steel panel and its cost is not cheaper than others.
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Silicate?
- There are literally thousands of different kinds of sodium aluminum silicate, and they do not have simple formulas, because the aluminum and silicon form giant oxygen bridged anions. Most clay minerals are of this type, more or less, although potassium is more common in clays than sodium. So there is no easy way. The empirical formula is sometimes written as a ratio of Na2O to Al2O3 to SiO2, but this gives no information about the structure, only the overall composition. Look up clay minerals online. Wikipedia might be a good start. Also the website mentioned in the other answer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range