1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Cigarette Packaging, Lamination and Food Packaging
Thickness & Tolerance
0.006~0.009 MM (Tolerance =±6%)
Width & Tolerance
280MM -1500MM (Tolerance: 1MM)
Typical Core I.D.
76 MM , 152 MM
Inner Core Materials
Tensile Strength(U.T.S): 35 MPA - 100 MPA
GB3198(China National Standard)
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Box
Special specifications are available on customer’s requirement.
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
1. Material: aluminum foil
2. Thickness: 0.009-0.023mm
Household Aluminium Foil use in food service,
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
* other details
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:Aluminium is used for the manufacture of?
- you could go generic and use two basic properties of metal. malleable pliable my spelling sucks, but you get the idea
- Q:what is the price of aluminum foil cover glass wool board ?Aluminum foil cover glass wool board with thermal insulation. Aluminum foil cover glass wool board with acoustic panel
- 1,glass wool board 50mm aluminum foil cover glass wool board fire insulation wool KTV-dedicated sound insulation glass wool cotton.
- Q:How does aluminum foil help radio waves in real life?
- Sometime you need to keep a signal inside and interference outside. Take a close look at your cable TV wire. There is likely foil between the outside plastic shield and the inside wire. The signal going down the wire is within the RF band and the foil helps insulate it from outside noise. There are many applications where you need to shield devices, wiring is just one example. Good luck!
- Q:Aluminium properties????? 10points?
- 1) Aluminium is very light weight 2) Aluminium naturally generates a protective oxide coating and is highly corrosion resistant. 3) Good electrical and thermal conductors due to its delocalised electrons 4) Aluminium is a good reflector of visible light as well as heat, and that together with its low weight, makes it an ideal material for reflectors in, for example, light fittings or rescue blankets. 5) Aluminium is ductile and has a low melting point and density. I hope this helps? :)
- Q:aluminum dish antenna?
- Aluminum requires a stamping device and steel molds. Fiberglass is an alternative material requiring less NRE during setup. I've provided A link with more detail on parabolic antenna manufacturing techniques.
- Q:Aluminum foil tape or copper foil tape, which is better at shielding?
- I should say they have equal shielding abilities. But as aluminum is more likely to oxidize than copper and not easy to be soldered, copper foil tape is preferred in most of the cases. Electromagnetic shield means using elements made of conductive or ferromagnetic materials to screen at the end of stator core of a large turbo-generator, reducing additional loss and local heating in parts caused by flux leakage at the end of stator winding. In terms of communication, screening is to segregate two spaces to prevent electric field, magnetic field, and electromagnetic wave of one area from reacting to or radiating the other one. To be detailed, screening will encompass interference source that influences components, circuit, assembling, cable or the overall system.
- Q:how do i remove and replace pop rivets in an aluminum boat?
- Boat Rivets
- Q:Can microwave oven use aluminum foil?
- Yes, it does matter.Microwave produced by microwave oven belongs to radio frequency band, usually around 2500MHz. This band of microwaves has the following features: 1) it can be absorbed by food and water, causing molecules to move violently and produce heat. 2) not absorbed by plastics, ceramics, or glass. 3) the metal conducts electricity under the influence of the electric field of the microwave. The electric field of thick metal can resist the microwave, and the microwave reflected out, so the inner wall of the microwave oven is made of thick metal; if the thick walled metal container in the microwave and metal containers will reflect the microwave so that the food is not heated. But the foil is too thin, so electrical conductivity can cause a catastrophic reaction. The process of conducting a thin metal so rapidly that its temperature rises linearly can cause a fire. At the same time, the tip produced by the heat contraction of the foil causes sparks, which can ignite any combustible material in the microwave oven.
- Q:How much is nine thick aluminum foil bag?
- Nine wire =0.09 mm.Then the aluminum foil bag unit will not be "bar"?You can have as many bags as you need.
- Q:Aluminum reacts with oxygen gas to produce a single solid compound. If 16g of aluminum react with 24g of oxyg?
- you opt for to understand the proscribing reactant= the reactant that produces smallest quantity of product the smallest quantity of product is the finest product 219 g AlF3/a million * a million mol AlF3/ 80 3.977 g AlF3 * 6 mol F2/ 4 mol AlF3 * 37.997 g F2/ a million mol F2= 149 g F2 40 8 g O2/ a million * a million mol O2/ 31.999 g O2 * 6 mol F2/ 3 mol O2* 37.997 g F2 / a million mol F2= 114 g F2 oxygen gasoline is the limitng reactant aluminum flouride is the added reactant some is ate up different there to verify all proscribing reactant is ate up
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range