1. Specifications of Aluminum Coil
|Alloy Number||AA1xxx (AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1100 etc.)|
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.)
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5083, AA5754 etc.)
AA8xxx (AA8011, AA8006 etc.)
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F|
|Thickness||0.2mm - 100mm|
|Standard||Standard: GB/T 3880-2006|
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirements
2. Usage/Applications of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Aluminum Coils has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Coils AA3003
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
- Q:Aluminum Mig Welding?
- I can't find a reference, but I think aluminum may react with CO2. Aluminum is produced by reacting aluminum oxide with carbon when electrical energy is injected, so I guess that the reaction may go backwards and produce energy
- Q:Aluminum melting in a fire?
- A campfire does not get hot enough to melt Aluminum.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:Aluminum, A good bottle material to drink from?
- In my opinion.... Typical plastic bottles with bpa are the worst for you. Aluminum bottles are a step up and great for the environment since aluminum does not require pollutive materials to make and the material itself is not hazardous to the environment like plastic is. Hard plastic bottles without bpa and other harmful materials/chemicals is better for your health as long as it is not exposed to the sun or heat. Stainless steal containers are great to use, but what can be even better?. Water containers that are made out of animals. Example: animal skin, goat bladder. Animal bladders do a great job holding in animal urine, why not use them to hold drinkable water?? You also do not have to worry about any harmful product getting inside your body since animals are 100% biodegradable and they are natural to the environment. When I deploy to Iraq, im going to find a goat and rip out its bladder! Then im going to convert it into a water container for my camelbak!
- Q:which has more volume? a kg of gold? or a kg of aluminum?
- Aluminum. Since it's less dense than gold, you need more aluminum to get a kg. Density = mass/volume. Density of gold density of aluminum
- Q:Cleaning Aluminum TIG Welding?
- Preweld cleaning requires two operations: oil/grease removal and oxide removal. As below, remove oils and greases first, then remove the oxide. Don’t reverse this order. Take the following steps before welding aluminum: 1. Remove oil, grease, and water vapor using an organic solvent such as acetone or a mild alkaline solution like a strong soap. You may also use citrus-based degreasers, but be sure to rinse and dry the part before welding. 2. Remove surface oxides with a stainless steel wire brush (used only for aluminum) or strong alkaline or acid. Many welding suppliers sell oxide-removal solutions in spray or squeeze bottles for local application. Exercise extreme care when handling these solutions, and again, rinse and dry the part before welding. 3. Assemble the joint. If it won't be welded immediately, cover the joint with brown Kraft paper to prevent dirt and grit in the air from getting into the joint. 4. Keep the aluminum dry and at room temperature. 5. Weld within a few days. Clean the joint again if it isn't welded within that time. Good luck!!!
- Q:does aluminum sheet need to conduct ROHS detection?it's metel material, how much detections should it conduct for ROHS detection?
- generally, all things in Europe needs ROSH EU's requirement, mainly detect the plumbum. ROSH detection is conducted by third party institution, and its report is also provided by the third party.
- Q:How do i darken aluminum?
- Have it powder coated
- Q:Specific heat capacity of aluminium...?
- This is not my expertise. As I have been researching this the past hour to re-educate myself, no one else has answered you. So, I will attempt to get you in the right direction by what I found. I found two specific heat values for Aluminum. The recent one is from wikipedia with the other an old text someone quoted. The specific heat of aluminum, cAl, is 0.897J g−1 K−1; this is, 0.214cal g−1 °C−1. [per wikipedia] AND The specific heat capacity of aluminum as 0.215 kcal/(kg C) [The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, p. D-217, 1979]. Standard Value was the harder item. I found it is referred to as Hro [Where the o is a circle]. I could only find it referring to water. To measure heat for each metal, it was always compared to the heating water, which is used as the standard. I'm guessing its like a thermometer filled with mercury. The mercury gets heated and the lines are marked to tell you how hot the air is. Hope that helps... Maybe someone else will jump in...
- Q:What is the chemical formula for Aluminum Sulfate?
- Aluminum Sulfate Formula
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range