Structure of Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Consider an aluminum wire of diameter 0.580 mm and length 28.0 m...?
- Aluminum has a resistivity of 2.65 x 10^-8. But I will use your figure of 2.82 x 10^-8. R = ρL/A where ρ = resistivity = 2.82 10-8 Ω · m, L = Length = 28 meters, A = Area =( .58mm/2)^2 x pi = 0.26 mm^2, or 2.6 x 10^-7 m^2 R= (2.82 x 10^-8)(28)/2.6 x 10^-7 = 3.03 ohms I=V/R = 9/3.03 = 2.97 amps
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:Painting on aluminium .?
- Paint will peel off from Aluminium. Embossing can be done.
- Q:What can I do to remove the paint from the painted aluminum sheet?
- The aluminum need scraping, the car is not easy to enamel paint.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:is there any tool that will pick up aluminum nails?
- sadly, magnets do not work on aluminum, however, the are light enough, to be picked up by a vacuum.
- Q:What is the density of aluminum plate?
- Aluminum density and structure:The density of aluminum is about 2.7, about 1/3 of the average metal, and the conductivity of common aluminum conductors is about 61% of copper and half of that of heat. Although pure aluminum is very soft and malleable, it can still be hardened by cold working and by alloy. Bauxite is an important source of aluminum. It takes about two pounds of bauxite to make a pound of alumina, and two pounds of alumina is needed to make a pound of aluminum
- Q:How much is a square inch of a millimeter aluminum plate?
- Weight 2.68 kg / square meterThis explanation is not difficult to explain the same square metre. Why is the weight different?
- Q:What is in the aluminum in my 1991 Trek 2300?
- You can NOT weld back an aluminum frame unless you have the facilities to anneal and heat treat the frame again. Rewelding without the post treatments will result in a very soft area around the new weld causing sudden catastrophic failure... this means if you are riding it could fail at any time causing injury or death. EDIT: Wait just a durn minute. The 2100 and 2300 had carbon fiber tubes bonded to aluminum lugs and stays. If your bike failed then you ABSOLUTELY should not try to weld it. The heat from welding (even if you had post treatment facilities) would destroy the bond between the CF and aluminum. Fair warning- cut the frame apart and throw it away.
- Q:What kind of material is wood grain aluminum sheet?
- Wood grain aluminum plate itself is the main aluminum alloy,The surface of that wood grain should be paint or ink
- Q:How to harden aluminum foil sculpture?
- Rigid Wrap is plaster-infused gauze. You can buy it at the art supply store or at a medical supply store. The latter is cheaper. It comes on a roll so you can cut off small chunks. Wet each piece and apply it to your sculpture. The first layer may be the most difficult. I would wrap the plaster gauze around the structure so the gauze overlaps gauze. It may not stick to the aluminum but it will stick to itself. Start at the bottom and let it dry, then add another layer. As mentioned, adding too much may compromise the structure so work slowly and allow time to dry between layers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range