Structure of Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil PVDF Coating Painted Hight Quality:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What oil does the aluminum plate stretch with?
- There are professional tensile oil, you can ask to pull the rice cooker liner manufacturers know, if not a lot of production, you can use peanut oil first try, the effect barely enough!
- Q:Does anyone know why Mercury -(Thimerosal) is used in Flu Vaccinations and where Mercuryisnot used Aluminium ?
- Toxicity is about dose. The dose of mercury in the flu vaccine is minute and cannot possibly contribute to mercury poisoning. In any case, Thimerosal converts to ethylmercury in the body which is quickly broken down and excreted - unlike methylmercury which is the mercury you are thinking about. A tuna fish sandwich will give you more mercury than any vaccine. Thimerosal is a preservative basically, which is why it is added to the multi-dose vial. If you are that paranoid about it, ask for the single dose vial to be used.
- Q:what factors affectn aluminium?
- This is science so, if you want specific answers, you must ask specific questions. What type of aluminum are you interested in? What characteristics are important to you? What kind of factors are you talking about? You are right that heating can affect Al. In fact, heating affects, basically, everything, every material we know of and every physical and chemical process that we do and every process that happens in nature. Temperature is important in all of these. There are more than a hundred different commercial aluminum alloys and most of them are available in a variety of different tempers (heat treated conditions). The heat treatment of commercial Al alloys is a very important thing. If you want more specific information, consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist.
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- Simply put, 6061 and 6063 belong to the 6 series, 6061 hardness in 90HB 6063 in 80HB, suitable for brazing, surface oxidation treatment is better,
- Q:What is aluminum foil made of?
- It is not aluminum oxide. It's pretty much pure aluminum, though it may be coated with a very thin layer of wax or plastic. As for the independent experiment, be careful and wear goggles and other protective clothing. I was in high school once too, and can tell you from experience that thermite burns very, very hot and is quite good at melting or combusting a wide variety of materials. It also requires a fairly hot ignition source, and magnesium strips are often used for that purpose as a kind of fuse. If you don't have access to that, figure something else out, but do *not* attempt to light thermite directly with a blowtorch. You want to be much farther away by the time it lights, and it would be a bad idea to lay the torch there and back away because that places the torch's potentially explosive fuel supply much too close to the reaction.
- Q:How do you find radius of aluminum sphere using density?
- Aluminum has a density of 2.702 g/cm^3. 83 g x (1 cm^3 / 2.702 g) = 30.7 cm^3 That's the volume of the Al sphere. The formula for the volume of a sphere is V = (4/3)(pi)(r^3) where r is the radius. 30.7 = (4/3)(3.1416)((r^3) 7.33 = r^3 1.94 cm = r 1.94 cm x (1 in / 2.54 cm) = 0.76 inches.
- Q:How do aluminium plates oxidize?
- After anodizing, it turns white. If not, the aluminum plate should be white and spray polyester or fluorocarbon paint,
- Q:What's the price of the 6mm aluminum sheet?
- Aluminum single board, white meters, Beijing reference price of 320 yuan / square meter, specific to take into account your size, material requirements, plate type and so on, generally see drawings quote.
- Q:Will copper and an aluminum solution react? *BEST ANSWER POINTS!?
- Please don't ask diffuse questions. If you mean a solution of aluminum ions Al+3, then no: Al3+ + 3e− ⇄ Al(s) -1.66 Cu2+ + 2e− ⇄ Cu(s) +0.340 Cu+ + e− ⇄ Cu(s) +0.520 If you mean a solution of some unspecified Al compound then maybe, but there's no way to know until you specify the compound.
- Q:Aluminum Powder - Best For Rockets & Pyrotechnics?
- For okorder.com (I think there prices are the same as the other high end brands, except Star Molecule is not diluted, and it works better from my experience).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range