||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy PE Coated Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Is an aluminum car engine as durable as steel/iron ?
- ALuminum engines are close to durablity of the Iron Engines based on the assumption that you use aluminum engines only for gasoline engines. THe pressure and temperature inside it will be 2-3Mpa and 1000 degrees celsius. If you have very efficient radiator, there is not much damage to the material. The only factors that might reduce its life would be operating it in a higher temperature for a longer time. Lets say driving it in desert with A/C on and with less lubricating oil for a long duration everyday throughout the year. But ignoring the above case, aluminum are close to the durablity of the Iron engines.
- Q:connecting aluminum and copper wires.?
- The main problem with aluminum wiring is cold creep. When aluminum wiring warms up, it expands. When it cools down, it contracts. Unlike copper, when aluminum goes through a number of warm/cool cycles it loses a bit of tightness each time. To make it worse, aluminum oxidizes, or corrodes when in contact with certain types of metal, so the resistance of the connection goes up. Which causes it to heat up and corrode/oxidize still more. Eventually the wire starts getting very hot, the insulation melts or it damages the fixture it's attached to, and possibly even cause a fire. Anything attached to aluminum wiring should be rated for it. It will be stamped with Al/Cu or CO/ALR. Wires should be properly connected (at least 3/4 way around the screw in a clockwise direction). Connections should be very tight. Any connections using push-in terminals should be redone with the proper screw connections. Connections between aluminum and copper wire need to be handled specially. The NEC requires that the wire be connected together using special crimp devices, with a special anti-oxidant grease. The tools and materials for this are expensive - not practical to do it yourself unless you can borrow the tool. Good luck.
- Q:What is better to buy.....Aluminum Cookware Set or Hard-Anodized Cookware Set?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- If this is a house then it is your determination, if this is an condominium then you will greater advantageous verify with the administrative. maximum construction do no longer decide for aluminum foil on the residing house windows because it degrades the appearance of the residing house/condominium.
- Q:A Good/Funny Slogan For Aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- It is either the external or the bearing problem in designing and installing.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Painting an aluminum boat.?
- Altough Pettit says you can topcoat this primer, you will probably get a better result if you prime the primer with whatever is recommended for the type of topcoat you use. For the hull, use a paint with a high UV rating, and avoid using red, it oxidizes faster. I would also suggest you use the Alumaprotect inside the hull as well.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plate and aluminum coil?
- A sheet is flat, one by one for storage, one for coil material, one roll for storage, but aluminum coil can be leveled by machine, that is aluminum plate.
- Q:How can I cement rubber to aluminum?
- Gorilla Glue. I'd rough-up both the rubber and aluminum with course-grit sandpaper, or a wood-rasp first. Generally though, rubber is molded in place or fastened with a mechanical fastener (Screw, bolt, rivet, etc).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range