||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
AISI SAE4140 Alloy Structural Steel Round Bar SCM440
1 Standards and Chemical Composition:
2 Mechanical Property:
Strength of extension
3 Brief Introduction:
2-13m or as per your request
Normalizing, Annealing, Quenching
Standard seaworthy packing or according to your requirements
1, Your advantages?
professional products inquiry, products knowledge train (for agents), smooth goods delivery, excellent customer solution proposale
2, Test & Certificate?
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem
3, Factory or Trading Company?
We are a trading company but we have so many protocol factories and CNBM works as a trading department of these factories. Also CNBM is the holding company of many factories.
4, Payment Terms?
30% TT as deposit and 70% before delivery.
Irrevocable L/C at sight.
5, Trading Terms?
EXW, FOB, CIF, FFR, CNF
6, After-sale Service?
We provide the services and support you need for every step of our cooperation. We're the business partner you can trust.
For any problem, please kindly contact us at any your convenient time.
We'll reply you in our first priority within 24 hours.
- Q:Is there a steel bar of 6 diameter on the market?
- Reinforced concrete (Rebar) is used for reinforced concrete and prestressed reinforced concrete steel, its cross section is round, sometimes with rounded square.
- Q:What is the difference between 40Cr round steel and 40Cr steel forgings?
- Generally speaking the 40Cr steel is a kind of hot rolled steel (rarely cold). The need for heating the material before hot rolling process is or rolled, usually heated to above the recrystallization temperature, then condensation formed after the bar, of course I say is very simple, there are many steps.
- Q:Will the three steel is steel? It is a steel bar?
- Your question is inaccurateThread steels are grade two, grade three, grade four, and even grade fiveFirst grade steel generally refers to the wire rod, also known as wire rod, is a ribbed steel bar
- Q:Difference between round bar and threaded steel in use.
- The rebar is much higher than the ordinary, and the low carbon steel rounds are much higher. The heat treated steel is much stronger than the low carbon round steel, nearly twice or even higher.
- Q:Difference between round bar and other steel bars
- It is divided into three kinds: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Round steel (grade 1 steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and most other steel bars are alloy steel. Round steel is of low strength and high strength of other steel.
- Q:Is there a standard for the grounding of pumping units and the length of the length of the angle steel or round steel?
- Usually, the grounding depth is 2 and 5M, and the key is that the grounding resistance value should be below 4 Euro
- Q:45# what are the main rounds for?
- 45# round bars are divided into three kinds: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:What's the difference between a round tube and a round tube?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
- Q:The difference between round face and round bar steel on concrete?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts, and more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:What is the difference between common wire and high-speed wire?
- Round steel and other steel (wire line, PU) difference: 1 is not the same, round shape light round, no pattern without ribs, other steel surface appearance is engraved or ribbed, cohesive force that cause steel and concrete, and the bond strength of steel and concrete in the other. 2 ingredients are different, round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and other steel bars are mostly alloy steel. 3 strength, steel and other steel with high strength low strength, namely, diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, and it reinforced the deformation the break before the much smaller.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range