||6m, 12m or customized
Grade: Carbon Steel/Alloy Steel/
Bearing Steel/Gear Steel/Spring Steel
Length: 6m, 12m or customized
Place of Origin: China
Technique: Hot Rolled/Cold drawn/Forged
Special Use: Cold Drawn/Forged
Shape: Round Bar/Flat Bar/Square Bar
Technology: Hot Rolled/Forged/Cold Drawn
l Mold bottom
l Plastic mold
l Construction machinery parts
l Automobile parts
l Security grills
l Nuclear energy
l Chemical industry
l Electronic information
l Instrument and meter
l Mechanism & Fasteners gear
l Stressed components for vehicles
l Engines and machines
l Parts of larger cross-section
l All kinds of gears
l Statically and dynamically stressed component for vehicles
l Engines and machine
l Larger cross-section parts
ment: Annealing Q+T
- Q:A few real estate investing questions (see details)?
- simpleist way to invest n real estate is invest in a stock or mutual find that does all the work for you. if yo purchase yourself you are dealing with: - real estate agents and property owners, then - notaries and lawyers - banks and mortgages - cities and taxes - post offices for correspondance - public vandalism and trespassing - ...
- Q:how can i get my real estate license?
- Obtaining a real estate license in your state, or other states in which you may have interest in doing business is not difficult if you know what to expect and can fulfill the requirements. With more experience in the Real Estate Industry than any of our competitors, we at Real Estate Express have assembled the most current real estate Pre License training courses to teach you exactly what you need to know to pass the actual state real estate license exam you will be taking – the first time!
- Q:What do i need to become a real estate agent?
- I think you should have a good knowledge of your locality, good communication skills and most importantly a real estate license. However, if you have a good marketing network then you will become a good real estate agent. Hope this helps you. Let me introduce an example that I experienced recently. I purchased an apartment from platinum1.lk, the agent comes through one of my close friends so I trust the agent. After an initial talking I found the agent had good knowledge about the current real estate market that may help me to find me a good apartment. Finlay I got my desired apartment.
- Q:What jobs are available in real estate for someone non-experianced?
- I could say it'll be the primary three months or so that may be fairly difficult. You will have to be competent to have a minimum of a remaining or two in that point. Then from there on in in the event you paintings rough you'll make an great cash in it. Remember the side time marketers, and the lazy marketers are those ravenous proper now when you consider that the marketplace is down. The ones who bust their butts, and nonetheless hustle rough every day are creating a killing. Its all on your individual paintings ethics, and your force. Remember you'll no longer have a md nagging you to visit paintings day-to-day, so its handy to allow the times slip away. Work rough, keep targeted, and also you will have to do OK. You should not have any predicament hitting 6 figures after your first 12 months.(and a minimum of 50k in that 12 months.) I in my opinion have a few disorders with this, however I paintings an natural of 40hrs every week, and I make 6 figures regularly. Even in down markets. If you're employed rough the hours you installed you'll see outcome. Average dwelling in my field is round 250k. Now if you're in an field in which they're 600k it'll be less difficult to make tremendous cash, and if the natural is 100k it'll be tougher. Bottom line is in the event you deal with it like a industry, and no longer a slacker you'll earn money RE Agent, Remax
- Q:Can I Become A Real Estate Investor - Weekends?
- Real estate investing is not an easy or certain method for making money. It's hard work, and people who merely dabble in it usually get burned. Anyone who tells you otherwise usually hasn't done it very long, or is trying to sell you something.
- Q:real estate license massachusetts?
- one must become a sales person before becoming a broker. And it is anything but easy; 3/4 fail the test the first time. --to help someone sell property, a broker's agent will take a LISTING. to help someone BUY property, an agent will sign a buyer's agency agreement and find what the buyer wants. the seller pays the commission for the seller's agent and the buyer's agent, in most circumstances. the more agents that a broker has, the more likelihood that one or two will CLOSE deals monthly; that commission is split with the broker UNLESS the Agent pays a desk fee. can guide you further if desired; am licensed in a dif state
- Q:Real Estate question?
- Depends on what type of real estate job you want. If you just want to be a selling agent, you don't need to go to college but you do need to take some specific real estate courses that are offered by specialized real estate schools, then pass the standard test administered by the state you live in to become a licensed agent, and then you can apply to be a real estate agent at any local real estate office.
- Q:Questions about working in real estate...?
- It is common for Real estate professionals to also be investors. Bear in mind that part timers generally don't make enough $$ to make it worthwhile. Real Estate sales is a complex and ruthless business inhabited by very aggressive people. For people who deal in residential realty much of the work is on evenings weekends. It takes most people years of full time effort to build up a business that will actually make any money.
- Q:What is a real estate?
- there's personal property. . .clothing, jewelry, furniture then there's real property. . . .land and buildings, which is also called real estate realtors are real estate agents who belong to a certain organization and meet some qualifications; they sell real estate
- Q:Real Estate Agent..?
- I would really like to know how this ends. Please email me. I am a real estate agent in SC and you are not supposed to pay a commission as a buyer in this circumstance. The seller pays 100% of the commissions. I always suggest you have your own agent rather than using the seller's as you have now entered into a dual agency situation. The agent is obviously working for the seller. Had you hired an agent for yourself that agent would be working for YOU. I strongly suggest you contact your state's real estate commission and look over any signed documents that you may have because this just doesn't seem right to me. As I said, the laws may be different from state to state, but this would not fly in my state at all. Please let me know what happens.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range