||6m, 12m or customized
Grade: Carbon Steel/Alloy Steel/
Bearing Steel/Gear Steel/Spring Steel
Length: 6m, 12m or customized
Place of Origin: China
Technique: Hot Rolled/Cold drawn/Forged
Special Use: Cold Drawn/Forged
Shape: Round Bar/Flat Bar/Square Bar
Technology: Hot Rolled/Forged/Cold Drawn
l Mold bottom
l Plastic mold
l Construction machinery parts
l Automobile parts
l Security grills
l Nuclear energy
l Chemical industry
l Electronic information
l Instrument and meter
l Mechanism & Fasteners gear
l Stressed components for vehicles
l Engines and machines
l Parts of larger cross-section
l All kinds of gears
l Statically and dynamically stressed component for vehicles
l Engines and machine
l Larger cross-section parts
ment: Annealing Q+T
- Q:real estate b&e ?
- First attempt to uncover any person you understand and believe. Whether they're a dealer, agent or legal professional. Just b/c they're this type of 3 does no longer routinely restrict them from being the correct individual for you. You have to think relaxed with them. Keep in brain throughout all of this, that they're running for you. If they don't seem to be running however simply amassing a paycheck, uncover any person else. Everyone of the aforementioned humans can and can make a big sum of money when you pick to paintings with them. Further, so much markets within the US have tilted toward the purchasers facet to some degree. This way you're now within the drivers seat. Everyone within the truly property enterprise demands purchasers. Best of success. Joe...
- Q:Real Estate / or Criminology Psychology Social Work?
- Those are both lucrative and prestigious careers, so it depends on your aptitude and interest which is the better line of work you want to pursue. To get a real estate license involves in-depth study, and then you have to take and pass the exam in the state where you plan to work. Some states are reciprocal, which means your license may be valid in other states besides the one you're planning to work in. Let me warn you, however, that the test is not easy, and many people fail to pass it on the first try. However, you can repeat it as many times as you wish. With regard to the other careers, you'd have to check with the universities offering the courses to find out the requirements and what courses you need to take. I would not recommend taking too many classes at one time. The real estate course in itself requires intense study. You are to be admired for your ambition, but don't bog yourself down with too much, as it will defeat your purpose. Settle on one thing at a time, and you'll have better luck.
- Q:Becoming a Realtor - Real Estate Agents Need Your Assistance?
- Find out if your state requires all agents to immediately become brokers. The pros: work hard, you'll earn a living. Lie, cheat and steal, and you'll make more money--and worry constantly about getting caught. It's sales work. If you don't like sales, you won't like real estate. Rarely do clients come to you: you have to find them.
- Q:What can I do in Real Estate?
- Each and every one have their own wayto do their job or to excel in their job regarding real estate... Real estate is a business that gives more opportunities for youngsters in this field such as, civil engg. architectures, builders and even contractors..
- Q:Real estate agents only! Question!!?
- Real Estate agents are not the people who qualify people for a loan. There is no reason why you would not be considered for a loan just because you are a waitress. Only your regular income would be considered, not any tips that would vary. Both of your incomes would be taken into consideration and, if you both qualified, a lender would tell you what amount you qualify for. That is the process and, no, it is not correct that they would not consider you.
- Q:Closing lawyer real estate?
- Your closing attorney is merely the middle man in this home purchase. He can not represent you any more than he can represent the bank/lender against you. All closing agents whether it is an attorney that does the closing or as in my state we use escrow as our closing agents on all real estate transactions simply act as the middle man between the buyer and seller and mortgage company to ensure that all the legal things required by the state are properly done. They are not your personal attorneys. The mortgage company is the one that you have the beef with they are the one that caused you to miss your closing date. If you want to take legal action against the mortgage company you would have to hire an attorney that handle civil or corporate cases. Closing dates are normally a date that both parties would like to close on. These dates are not normally written in stone. You should not get excited because there was a delay. This is normal in most real estate transactions. You should call the mortgage company, find out what the new closing date is then go from there. I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:Do I need good credit to have a profession in NYC Real Estate?
- Real Estate Agencies Do Not check your credit. They really have no reason to. The only way you would need your credit checked is if you are planning on investing in real estate. And by the way- it shouldn't be hard to find a broker that will accept you. If a a broker has desk space they will hire just about anyone who has a license. The key is to find a company that will train you correctly. Some of the companies I recommend are Weichert and Keller Williams.
- Q:in making money, what are the pros and cons of eachim thinking more of long term, I assume in real estate investment you can play it much more safer without losing heaps of money, but in stock money comes in faster, and it can lose faster too s and cons of them would be nice, thanks for the answers!
- You said I assume in real estate investment you can play it much more safer without losing heaps of money WRONG assumption. The neighbors (or tenants) from hell can move in, the roof and boiler needs to be replaced. You nice tenants found mold. A city tree next to your property falls down, destroys a car and the owner sues you because you didn't advise the city that it was dieing and a danger. With the stock market, it can be riskier if you invest in the hot tip pennies or easy money scams some people here like to hipe. Or it can be safer if you invest in dividend paying blue chip stocks. Good stocks do go down in value, but in the past, they have always come back. Since 1926, there has never been a 20 year time period where the S%P 500 index would have lost money. Plus, with the stock market, you can also invest second hand in real estate, where you can own a well diversified selection of professionally managed properties via REITS and leave handling the tenents from hell, and the cost of a new roof to the REIT pros.
- Q:Global Real Estate?
- I don't think the international real estate is going to suffer too badly. I know of someone who owns a house in China and the real estate is still climbing.
- Q:Becoming a Real Estate Broker?
- Hmmm due to the fact the land cannot be owned through individuals considering that its communist and owned through the federal government variety of increases a situation. I think the equal holds precise for properties, you most effective have the correct to hire the house or condominium for 100years, incase you ever puzzled for this reason macao and hongkong had been again to china after one hundred years. They have chinese language newpapers in english, I could begin through checking the advertisements within the again and calling different marketers to peer how the procedure works
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range