used for agriculture
Typical chemical analysis:
Percent by weight (%)
Typical chemical formula:
(Mg, Ca, K, Fe11)3(Si, Al, Fe111)4O10(OH)2O4H2O
Typical physical properties:
Index of refraction
1. fireproof board
2. loose fill insulation
3. construction coating
4. lightweight concrete
5. vermiculite plaster
1. thermal insulation, refractory
2. sound absorption loose filling
3. friction linings
4 gaskets or seals
5. packing materials
2. soil improvement
3. fertilizer carrier
5. animal feedstuffs
Samples are available.
Products are to be produced as per samples confirmed. Quality checking is done in the factory by our QC team and clients/or a third party named by clients.
Price is negotiable based on specification, quantity, delivering time etc…
- Q:Leopad gecko laying box?
- Damp sand and coir, rehydrated coconut husk. 100% perlite is definitely too coarse, and won't retain enough water for rooting. If you have perlite and vermiculite on hand, use them, but I've always found a 50-50 mixture of damp, coarse sand and rehydrated coir to be the best rooting medium.
- Q:is cork, cellulose or vermiculite?
- Have you tried Vermiculite or Perlite for substrate? the beauty of this, is when they poop, you can just scoop it up. I think you find with coconut husks, if your beardy dont eat all the crickets/locust ect, they can hide well down beneath it. I tried sand and it was just to messy, but the vermiculite is great for cleaning and it looks nice as well.
- Q:good insulating materials like vermiculite?
- Same thing happened to us, but we still had about a million baby crickets- so I wouldn't stress about it too much. Just keep an eye on your humidity, and make sure you submerge your vermiculite in a hot water bath to sterilize it (partly anyway). Of course let it cool down before introducing it into your breeding colony, but all in all, don't stress too much about it.
- Q:Vermiculite in the end what color is good, my how like false?
- Vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral that expands at high temperatures. It is a relatively rare mineral, belonging to silicates. Its crystalline structure is monoclinic, and it looks like mica from its appearance. Vermiculite is produced by hydration of certain granite. It is commonly produced with asbestos.
- Q:Vermiculite or pperlite or vermiculite and perlite mix? or should I use hatchright?
- You need the magic mushroom spores, ingredients to grow them with, and an artificial ecosystem to grow them in. If it is not sterile or you mess up one of the steps you could end up eating mushrooms that will kill you though. But since these mushrooms are not for eating as you have said then you shouldnt worry too much about that.
- Q:Is it safe to dry out vermiculite (Perlite) in a oven and if so at what temperature.?
- Vermiculite is not a carcinogen. In the past, it was often mixed with asbestos, which was a problem.
- Q:substrate for mushroom patch?
- Q:Hydroponically speaking, what are the easiest vegetables to grow in perlite and vermiculite?
- Probably vermiculite, an insulating material used at one time. Not sure what it is made up of but I have been around it with no ill effects.
- Q:What can vermiculite do?
- Vermiculite product is vermiculite ore through high temperature extruded articles, with loose and light weight, is a kind of building insulation materials, flower cultivation used mainly using its loose and reduce the pot soil weight, for a long time will crush doesn't work, it is necessary to replace the.
- Q:Can plant nursery substrates be made with plant ash and perlite and vermiculite? Seek expert advice
- Plant ash is alkaline, can be used, depends on the breeding of acid and alkali adaptability of seedlings. But later add nutrients to acidic for more, add will neutralize part of the alkaline. The actual pH value can be measured with a test paper after adding nutrients. Neutral base material is suitable, if it can be adapted according to the adaptability of the seedlings. That is, partial acid or alkali are not too easy to range between 8-5.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range