Acid Etching Glass, which is fingerprint-proof, can be etched either a single side or both sides.
A wide range of colors and patterns:
Acid Etching Glass is mainly used for indoor decorations like doors, windows, screens, partitions, furniture, handrails, enclosures, fences, etc.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is classified into flat glass and deep-processing glass. Flat glass is mainly divided into three kinds: that is, lead glass, two kinds of flat glass (slot / no groove), flat glass and float glass. The float glass is becoming the mainstream of glass manufacture because of its uniform thickness, flat top and bottom surface, high labor productivity and favorable management. And special glass is a large variety
- Q:Is toughened glass dish loaded with food harmful to human body?
- Tempered glass is further processed on the basis of ordinary glass. Compared with ordinary glass, the impact resistance is greatly enhanced, and there is no sharp pointed fragment after fragmentation, and its heat resistance is greatly enhanced. However, it is not recommended that the toughened glass tableware be heated in a microwave oven, otherwise it may damage the product.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The glass is made of glass and the glass is made of silicon dioxide.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic properties of one, plexiglass resin (referred to as resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight. (the weight of inorganic glass of the same size is about 1.2 times of that of plexiglass) and the disadvantages of organic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Not high temperature resistant. (in general, the temperature is 70 degrees Celsius, it has begun to deform) 2, no aging resistance. (affected by ultraviolet light, easy to deformation, fade) 3, easy to burn.
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Glass raw material, main raw material, quartz sandThe main raw material of automotive glass is pressure PVB and glass substrate
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Finished product protection: because the construction environment belongs to the pool irrigation, it is not conducive to the curing of epoxy forming, so it must take 48 hours curing time, to be fully cured after use.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. The toughened glass protective film is the highest security level for mobile phone screen protection.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- Acrylic board is a kind of chemical material. Chemistry called "PMMA" is a polyacrylate, commonly known as "after the special treatment of plexiglass", in the application industry, acrylic raw materials in general in the form of particles, plates, pipes and other forms. Organic glass acrylic and special processing, organic glass products, light boxes with acrylic production has good transparence, pure color, rich colors, beautiful smooth, both day and night of two kinds of effect, long service life, does not affect the use of other features, in addition, acrylic and aluminum plate material, advanced screen printing etc. can be the perfect combination, to meet the business needs of acrylic plastic is to improve the store level business, unified enterprise image of the best form of outdoor advertising.
- Q:What's the raw material for goldfish bowl?
- Float glass, ultra white glass, acrylic, Cipen, earthen, Devonian and basin (Mu Hai), plastic tank, glass steel tankThese are common fish tank materials.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- (some of these ingredients are repeated, and the content of the active ingredients should be carefully calculated when firing the glass) In addition, there are some trace elements, such as metal oxides, used for colored glass, shielding electromagnetic, optical glass and so on. Some other types of special glass materials account for a large proportion of raw materials, and may even contain quartz sand.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range