Detailed Product Description
- Input Voltage: 85 ~ 264VAC 120 ~ 370VDC
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Output Power: 75W
- Output Frequency: 0
- Output Current: 6.3A
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 0.6Kg; 20pcs/13Kg/1.29CUFT
Delivery Detail: 2~3 days
1.Industrial DIN Rail Power Supply
2.Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
3.LED indicator for power on
4.3 years warranty
- Q:When will the car emergency lights be used?
- Car emergency lights, commonly known as car double flashing lights, that is, two turn lights flashing together, in the vehicle dashboard has a red triangle button, press down to open double flash
- Q:What's the function of the four wire system for emergency lighting?
- The four line is two lines of fire, a zero line and a ground wire
- Q:Under what circumstances will fire emergency lighting be on?
- There are more than two light sources in the lamp emergency lighting, and at least one can provide illumination when the normal lighting power supply fails.
- Q:The working principle of emergency lights!
- In this type of emergency lighting system, all the complex electronic circuits in the lamps are omitted. Emergency lighting fixtures are no different from ordinary lamps, and the centralized power supply system is set up in a special room.
- Q:How to install emergency light?
- fire pump room, smoke control room, battery room for fire fighting electricity, self generating generator room, telephone switchboard room, etc..
- Q:Fire emergency lights how to use, led fire emergency lights circuit diagram
- First of all, in the installation of fire emergency lights, fire emergency lamps should be a simple test to test whether the emergency lighting fire emergency function is normal.
- Q:Arrangement requirements for emergency lights
- closed staircases, smoke proof staircase and elevator room, fire elevator room or common antechamber;
- Q:The emergency light went off suddenly, so it suddenly lit up
- There may be intermittent outages or lack of grid voltage in the grid
- Q:What are the fire emergency lights? Is this a new type of double head lamp?
- engineering, supermarkets, shopping malls and other public places preferred!
- Q:How many W bulbs are used in emergency lights?
- battery life: more than four years (or 500 charge and discharge); emergency time: 90mih (special note need); power: 20W.
Our goal is to offer total solutions that meet our customers' requirements. We have earned a good reputation based on the quality, competitive prices and punctual delivery of our products. Currently, we have around thousands of customers throughout the world. We have formed long-term relationships with most of our customers, working together for many years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% South America
20.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range