5W Monocrystalline Solar Module for Sale
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 watt
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 watt/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
5w monocrystalline solar module
|Cell type||mono-crystalline silicon solar cells|
|Number of cells||36pcs|
|Frame||anodized aluminum,grey or black|
|Connectors||MC4 or MC4 compatible(optional)|
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)||21.5V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||0.32A|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||0.035%/ºC|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.33%/ºC|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.43%/ºC|
|Standard Test Condition(STD)||Irradiance:1000W/m²;Cell temperature:25ºC;AM:1.5|
1) High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerance
2) The modules can withstand high wind-pressure, snow loads and extreme temperatures
3) Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading
4) High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality
Quality and Safety
1) Industry leading power output warranty, 25 year 80%, 10 year 90% power warranty and 3 year power warranty
2) ISO9001: 2008 (Quality Management system) certified factory
3) Product Quality warranty & products Liability Insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
EN 6100-6-3: 2007 EN 6100-3-1: 2007(IEC 61000-4-2: 2008
High quality materials: High insulation TPT, Anti-aging EVA
Focus on each process during manufacture
Experienced engineers and workers
Fast delivery: 7-15 DAYS High efficiency and long time warranty
- Yes, solar panels can be installed on a residential community. Many residential communities have implemented solar panel systems to generate clean and renewable energy for homes. These installations can help reduce electricity costs, decrease reliance on fossil fuels, and contribute to a more sustainable living environment.
- Q:how to make a solar panel without buying any kit?Any things at home that can be used for solar panels(what are they?)procedures how to make a solar panel
- You can make a heat generator for a window--- build a box out of wood the top is glass or plexi the inside is black with a suspended panel in between and a opening on the top which is open to the inside of the window, The sun comes in and is warmed by the black in side and exits through the top into the room,
- Q:Maximum size of solar panel i have to use is - 8 * 5 feet - this is the limitation given to us.
- A short answer is: 500 watt hours can be obtained with a 3 foot by 3 foot photovoltac panel in any 24 hour period with average conditions. Some 24 hour periods will fall far short of 300 watt hours even with the 5*8 foot panel, but a battery that stores several thousand watt hours, will likely give you 300 amp hours 362 days per year, with the 5*8 panel except very unfavorable locations such as Nome, Alaska, USA in December, and January. Nome is quite favorable Spring and Summer if you rotate your panel to keep it facing the sun up to 24 hours per day. Neil
- Q:Hello, I am shopping for solar panels for my home and there are so many to choose from. My house uses 40 Kw of power a day. If you had to choose from the output power of a solar panel from below, which one would you choose and why would you choose it? 2 Volts 4 Amps 48Watts2 Volts 8.5 Amps 02Watts6 Volts 7 Amps 2Watts24 Volts 4.2 Amps 00.8Watts24 Volts 8 Amps 95Watts
- the last one has highest wattage. that will bring down the total number of panels you need to meet 40 KW. you probably need 220 panels
- Yes, solar panels can be installed in a community or neighborhood. In fact, many communities and neighborhoods have embraced solar energy and installed solar panels on residential and commercial buildings. Installing solar panels in a community or neighborhood can contribute to a cleaner environment, reduce energy costs, and promote sustainable living. Additionally, community solar initiatives allow multiple households to collectively benefit from shared solar installations, making it accessible to a wider range of residents.
- Q:Hi. I have been looking into getting solar panals but I only want them for one room. See, we're expanding the house by adding a basement, the basement isn't going to be that big but we wanted to have solar energy for the basement only. Could anyone give me a rough estimate on the cost of solar panals for my basement?
- If you know where to look you get get solar panels for zero costs. For example, a lot of sign companies use solar panels. Contact your local sign company and tell them you will haul off all their broken solar panel for free. They are generally more than willing to let you do this.
- Q:hi so im doing a school project thing and they have a lot of different questions for us that help us decide whether we would rather a city have a nuclear reactor, or solar panel. But i cant seem to get the last 2 questions...help please???so question ........What types of emissions, if any, are produced by each type of generating station? Do these emissions affect human health?question 2.....What are the long term financial costs associated with maintaining each type of generating station?thanks!
- You should research nuclear reactors and their emissions. Mostly it's waste heat, and if they use a water-based cooling reactor, there can be significant emissions of water vapor. Some might consider the spent fuel an emission too. Waste nuclear material disposal is a problem. Research it. Solar panels have no emissions during operation, but there is some nasty stuff emitted when they are manufactured. 2: Maintenance of solar panels is pretty straightforward: keep them clean, trim overhanging trees, shrubs, etc., check for and clean corrosion, contaminants, etc. regularly. Maintenance of nuclear power plants, so far, is a full time job for many technicians and engineers. The recently developed portable (the size of a shed) nuclear generators claim zero maintenance for 20+ years. That's a big improvement.
- Q:I riped two solar panels out of some solar light and tested them. I found out that they both produce 2 volts(I have no idea on the watts or amps). Iquot;ve hooked them up to an electric motor that can be driven by a AA battery, but when I hook the solar panels up to them nothing happens. What is wrong?
- The solar cells you have are not providing enough current to operate the motor. There are special low power motors which can operate directly from a solar cell but it sounds like you do not have one of these. Instead you have a common .5V DC hobby motor which requires substantially more current to operate. You can use the original circuit to charge the batteries and use the charged batteries to run the motor. The batteries would be able to supply enough current to operate the motor, but for a limited time. 8 hours of charging might give you less than 5 minutes of motor operation. An LED will draw about 20ma. In a solar light such a small current draw from an LED or two can provide hours of light. A Small DC motor might easily require 300ma to run and over 500ma to start. Running a motor from the same battery at over 5 times the current draw will result in less than /5 of the run time compared to the low current LED. So if an LED operates for 300 minutes the motor would run for less than 20.... The small solar cell size cannot provide enough current to operate the motor directly. Only by slowly charging a battery first would you be able to use the collected and stored Solar energy to operate your motor.
- Yes, solar panels can be used in areas with high levels of wind-blown debris. However, it is important to ensure that the panels are properly installed and maintained to withstand the impact of debris. Regular cleaning and inspection may be required to prevent any obstruction or damage to the panels, ensuring their optimal performance.
- Yes, solar panels can be installed on vehicles. They are commonly used on electric cars, boats, and recreational vehicles to harness solar energy and help charge their batteries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like