Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:do you have to use a fuse link when hooking up your amp power cable to your battery?
- Any wire that you connect to your battery should have a fuse, located as close to the battery terminal as possible. Without a fuse, a short circuit on the wire could result in a fire. Most car audio stores should have fuses and fuse holders available. The size of the fuse depends on the size of the wire. An 8-gauge wire can be fused up to 50 amps; if your wire is 4-gauge, then you can go up to 120 amps or so.
- Q:should you run RCA cables and power next to each other?
- as long as either one is shielded or insulated.
- Q:Power supply does not have ATX12V1 cable to power CPU.?
- Buy okorder.com for little to nothing depending on what you are looking for. Gaming and lighted ones are going to cost a little more but you should be able to pick one up cheap!!! Hopefully you bought the correct motherboard! But you are definitely going to have to have the correct power supply to feed the proper amount of power to your CPU! ;-)
- Q:high effency double shielded transmission power cable?
- What is your question? Does such a cable exist? Probably but you'll have to be more specific. High efficiency = low loss or low resistance per foot? Double shielded = is the shielding (in dB) critical? Transmission = What frequency, 60 Hz, 1 MHz, 100 MHz, ? Power = Watts, KW, MW Is weight or cost important?
- Q:Is the power cable considered a fixed asset?
- Is fixed assets fixed assets - machinery and equipment - conductive equipment
- Q:4 core power cable, 35 mm?
- 4 Core Cable
- Q:where to plug in E4034 case power cables on motherboard?
- hi bradley we have all been there before.... rebuilt a pc and forgot which connectors go where on the motherboard.... however if you go to your motherboard manufactuers website you should be able to download the motherboard manual which will have a detailed diagram showing you were each connector goes however in theory you can get away with just plugging in the power connector ( power sw ) ....and it wont do any harm trying each combination... however i would recommend trying the top row of pins... and make sure you insert the connector horizontally as you look at it for example check this image of the power sw connector properly connected ( img204.imageshack.us/img204/8682/... ) .....as you can see the power sw is using pins 3 and 4 on the back row of pins.... so give that a try firstas i stated you wont blow the board..... ive seen people use screwdrivers to start their motherboards .. and this is done by shorting two pins.... so theres no way you are going to blow your motherboard..... however i would try to locate your motherboard manual first.... and failing that try my method.... and a good idea is to draw a diagram of your motherboard pins ... then as soon as you have tried a combination mark it off.... at least this way you are not going to try the same combination twice i hope this has helped,any problems let me know good luck bradley !
- Q:Power cable inspection, how many meters should be sampled?
- in the wide-linked pricing software GBQ40 to achieve, directly enter the corresponding quota, click on the quota below the" standard conversion ", the cable laying five core check , You can achieve the fixed sub-sub-multiplied by the coefficient of 13 For example: YJ - cross-linked polyethylene insulation (insulation) V - PVC jacket (outer jacket) did not mark the conductor material that is the default copper wire, if the aluminum wire should be YJLV4 * 70 + 1 * 35 core (Mm ^ 2) + Neutral core (indicated by "1") × Neutral core cross section (mm ^ 2) CT - Indicates the cable tray in the laying mode
- Q:Dell Inspiron M5030 power button cable?
- Hope this helps. Regards, GauravS
- Q:Xbox 360 Power Cable 110v-220v (pls help)?
- right, the power outage would be too high
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range