Max working temp: 70℃
Conductor: Class 1/2 plain copper wires, solid or strand
Insulation: Out ring: PVC, inner ring: PVC or XLPE
Section area: 7.5-240mm2
Package: Steel-wooden drum, length on the size or your demand
Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE, RohS, CCC
Samples: we can supply samples free of charge, but the buyer should pay the freight cost.
Products list of the factory
PVC insulated PVC/XLPE sheathed copper cables (Lower than 1000 Voltage)
- Q:Is it safe to extend an electrical wire with wire nuts?
- You can but put the connection in a steel electric box with a cover and nut and tape the nuts.
- Q:how can i start designing an electrical wiring installation diagram of a large building eg.hotel or apartment?
- In the U.S., you will likely need a professional (electrical) engineer to do any plans. He will likely be working with similar mechanical and plumbing people, and the architect. His work will also be affected by local codes and standards. Get the preliminary plans from the architect. Get size of building and estimate volts and amps needed. Confirm with local utility and tell HVAC people (mechanical engineers) so they can pick out systems that use the voltage. Figure out how much floor space you can cover with a 200A panel (or whatever size you plan to use). Put panels in the middle of each space that large. Add outlets, switches, lighting, and feeds to HVAC. Put in a main distribution panel to feed the sub-panels and check for breaker sizes, wire sizes, etc. Draw a 'panel diagram'. Check the final mechanical equipment schedule to be sure voltages and power use all match. Get the EE to stamp and seal. Deliver drawings.
- Q:Will electrical tape work on spark plug wires?
- it wont work electrical tape will not take the heat
- Q:Is polarity important when connecting electrical wires?
- yes VERY IMPORTANT you could kill yourself using equipment with reversed polarity
- Q:RV Electrical outlet, wire colors for hook up to outlet? Which one do I use for ground?
- The 10/3 you have is colour coded for 220VAC service. Also red, black, white wires tend to be used for 110VAC 3-way switching circuits, this kind of as lighting. For 220VAC, generally the crimson is hot, the black is hot, the white is neutral and the bare is ground. For switching circuits, the black is hot, the crimson is switched hot, the white is neutral, the bare is ground. If you tend to be wanting 110VAC, I woud get 10/3 wire that is colour coded for 110VAC, black, white, eco-friendly and bare. This will eliminate each errors. You are able to use each colors you want as lengthy as you know what they tend to be and exactly where they go electrically. Use the black for hot, the white for neutral, the bare for floor and cap-off the red. If your outlet is 3 pronged and has a floor screw, you are able to use the crimson for the floor prong (red substituting the for the eco-friendly wire) , and the bare for the floor screw. If there is no floor screw, eliminate the bare wire. If you modify the colors, becareful simply because it will not be to each code.
- Q:I am installing electrical wiring in by basement and have a question about lights and switches.?
- Yes,this will work. The rule of thumb is to break the Black for lights and switches, and to keep the white wire pure (contiuous). I hope this helps. I know that wiring can get confusing trying to wire in more than one switch on a line, so good luck.
- Q:Can I run outdoor electrical wire bare against the house?
- Wires above ground should be in a conduit to protect them from abrasion. Grey romex is okay for underground without a conduit, as long as it's buried at least 18 in the soil.
- Q:Whether the wire within the bridge should be fitted with a casing
- There are hdmi switch gigabit converter, both sides of the installed one on the line
- Q:Why do birds especially pigeons in cold weather perch on electrical wires?
- For a chook , a nest isn't comparable to a three-mattress room ranch -- it is a place to maintain eggs and toddlers secure till they are grown. So nests are basically used while birds are having toddlers. while a grownup chook has toddlers to guard, it is going to return to its nest and sleep in it. yet something of the time they are able to sleep everywhere they like. Many birds sleep perched on branches, far removed from maximum predators. Others sleep status on the shore, or whilst floating interior the water, or maybe whilst flying! How do they take care of that? maximum birds can permit a million/2 their brains sleep whilst the different a million/2 is unsleeping!
- Q:Bridge 380V strong wire, and now put into the cable to the signal interference?
- Design the fire with other weak cable when the separation away, the fire bridge and the weak system of the bridge in principle is to be separated. Fire bridge and weak system of the background music broadcasting system, like a bridge, is a fire effect, for emergency broadcast purposes, it is not recommended with other weak system with the pipeline laying
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range